Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
    Lol - will I send you a pic?! He's a great guy, if-I-do-say-so-myself. Really smart, funny, laid back, caring. I won't say good looking cos' there's no accounting for taste
    Ha, because I was going to look like shit if I was just going to meet you :P

Oh why not... I"m not committed to staying in the US! F this place!
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
      I did not think of that... I'll look for it when I get back.
      I'm your man when it comes to coffee, any questions ask away. Just please don't ever buy any of that stuff Paleobird virals in every coffee post. I wonder if she's making commission off that.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        I'm your man when it comes to coffee, any questions ask away. Just please don't ever buy any of that stuff Paleobird virals in every coffee post. I wonder if she's making commission off that.
        And tobacco and weed and nootropics and....

I would have to show my face in her threads to even know what you are talking about.

Comment

I'll email you You better stay in the States - we can all live happily ever after in SF...
          "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

I would have to show my face in her threads to even know what you are talking about.
            Unfortunately it's every coffee thread, not hers...

This stuff is the kind I use, I don't buy in bulk though, they sell it at a local health store by my house.

Mount Hagen Organic Freeze Dried Instant Coffee, 3.53-Ounce Jars (Pack of 6): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

It's awesome, because, you can easily make iced coffee with it too. And, we all know how hot it gets in Cali

Yeah, I went there. I called it Cali.
            Make America Great Again

Comment

we all know how hot it gets in Cali

Yeah, I went there. I called it Cali.
              Seriously... that kind of shit gives Americans a bad name.

Anyway, we're supposed to be the Nazis around here

Btw, Battie: just downloaded a few pics of my bro. I feel like a pervert...
              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Seriously... that kind of shit gives Americans a bad name.

Anyway, we're supposed to be the Nazis around here

Btw, Battie: just downloaded a few pics of my bro. I feel like a pervert...
                Seriously, who cares? I could call it a miserable piece of shit(I do)

No one cares who is a tourist in California, fucking everyone is a tourist in California.
                Make America Great Again

Comment

Seriously, who cares? I could call it a miserable piece of shit(I do)

No one cares who is a tourist in California, fucking everyone is a tourist in California.
                  Lol, I was agreeing with you man! Who cares what anyone calls it. Anyway, like being a tourist is a bad thing??! "Oh, I'm so ashamed that I'm travelling to other continents. I better learn the lingo so they won't be alerted to this embarrassing secret..."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Lol, I was agreeing with you man! Who cares what anyone calls it. Anyway, like being a tourist is a bad thing??! "Oh, I'm so ashamed that I'm travelling to other continents. I better learn the lingo so they won't be alerted to this embarrassing secret..."
                    I know, I was referring to that other post you're referring to. Double agreeing.

People are too scared to stand out, and fitting in amongst a crowd is the appropriate thing to do!
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

I know, I was referring to that other post you're referring to. Double agreeing.

People are too scared to stand out, and fitting in amongst a crowd is the appropriate thing to do!
                      Yeah, and it's also ego boosting to use what you know against other people in attempts to make them look ignorant or stupid. Americans have a really bad reputation for correcting other people. I found it pretty annoying when I was living over there; being laughed at for using words like "foot path" instead of "side walk". Never thought I would get patriotic about the word "freezer"... (instead of "Ice box")

Btw, I think Rich has little man complex

- Ray Peat

Comment

Yeah, and it's also ego boosting to use what you know against other people in attempts to make them look ignorant or stupid. Americans have a really bad reputation for correcting other people. I found it pretty annoying when I was living over there; being laughed at for using words like "foot path" instead of "side walk". Never thought I would get patriotic about the word "freezer"... (instead of "Ice box")

Btw, I think Rich has little man complex
                        I only jokingly make fun of the British English use of "u"; colour, etc; For everything else, I don't care, math is the only universal language anyway.

Haha, Rich is a funny guy. I actually like him, despite seeing him as sorta alpha male/old fashioned. He seems nice, and has expressed care for me in the past. I think I have some older brother/sister/mother/father types looking out for me on here.

Make America Great Again

Comment

• Personally, I call it "the fucking desert," so whatever floats yer boat. I get flack for the words I use as well. Apparently nobody understands that when I say market, I mean grocery store...?

Got your email, Yoges - he is pretty cute! Do you think we should give him some sort of say in this relationship, though? Nah...

I just had a 30 minute discussion with my mom's interns about the paleo diet and it was pretty cute. "Don't you just like, eat protein all the time?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Derp
                            I think I have some older brother/sister/mother/father types looking out for me on here.
                            Can I be your wacky, younger cousin?

Comment

I only jokingly make fun of the British English use of "u"; colour, etc; For everything else, I don't care, math is the only universal language anyway.

Haha, Rich is a funny guy. I actually like him, despite seeing him as sorta alpha male/old fashioned. He seems nice, and has expressed care for me in the past. I think I have some older brother/sister/mother/father types looking out for me on here.

In this part of the world though, people get annoyed with Americans cos' English is THEIR language. How dare you correct us (or think you can improve upon the spelling!!) Funny story: one time I got a taxi, and the cabbie started complaining about Americans. He said that the worst thing about them was "The bastardisation of the English language". He then proceeded to use the example of how you guys mispronounce "Basil" and "Oregano". I had to point out to him that those are Latin words.

You do! A lot of people have soft spots for you. I like Rich too, but he's forceful sometimes, and I get protective

- Ray Peat

Comment

Got your email, Yoges - he is pretty cute! Do you think we should give him some sort of say in this relationship, though? Nah...
                                Oooooh - this is exciting!!! He's better in reality too (I think).

Well, first we have to come up with some story about how we know each other... my bro would never understand how I could pimp him out to someone who I primarily know as "Ombat". Pity we can't say I met you when I was living in San Diego. You would have been ten then..!

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                                X