Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
    Try cascara sagrada for bloating.
    How do you think this will work differently than the magnesium? Both act as a laxative, no?
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
      How do you think this will work differently than the magnesium? Both act as a laxative, no?
      Cascara, energy, cancer and the FDA's laxative abuse.
      Make America Great Again

Comment

Oh wow, that did sound really harsh, reading it now. But I was not being facetious! Those questions where honest. I'm sorry.

I think I posted this in your journal, but I came across someone who said that taking too little HCL made his digestion worse than taking none at all. And it was only until he upped it more that it helped. Does this make any sense at all? Was I taking too little HCL? I can't come up with any logical reason for this.
        I was being silly, i dont get offended.

Yes that would make sense, too little might stop your stomach from producing its own HCL. I have not heard anyone stalk about the symptoms you get though and if i were you i would be worried about taking a big dose. If your up to experimenting though, go for it and take a handful.

Salt is supposed to help with acid production, as well and bitters and lemon juice. You could try a shot glass of those three before a meal.

Besides that i would just recommend a diet free of fiber and tough meat, very low in fat and high in easy to digest carbs and protein like dairy. Your TSH is steller but that does not paint the entire picture and you still have a ton of hypo symptoms, trying some cytomel might not be a bad idea. On and since your in Washington, smoke more weed! Supposed to help with digestion. Also raw milk is legal.

Comment

• Speaking of adaptogens, I should go back to drinking jiaogulan. It's supposed to cure everything. I might try it if I feel like the magnesium is effing with my mineral balance too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
            I was being silly, i dont get offended.

Yes that would make sense, too little might stop your stomach from producing its own HCL. I have not heard anyone stalk about the symptoms you get though and if i were you i would be worried about taking a big dose. If your up to experimenting though, go for it and take a handful.

Salt is supposed to help with acid production, as well and bitters and lemon juice. You could try a shot glass of those three before a meal.

Besides that i would just recommend a diet free of fiber and tough meat, very low in fat and high in easy to digest carbs and protein like dairy. Your TSH is steller but that does not paint the entire picture and you still have a ton of hypo symptoms, trying some cytomel might not be a bad idea. On and since your in Washington, smoke more weed! Supposed to help with digestion. Also raw milk is legal.
            There was a time when I was taking about 6 of them per meal... I wish I could remember how I felt. Obviously not great if I stopped.

Bitters has always been on my list... I had a glass of Campari the other day and it definitely did not help. Does that count? :P

That's basically the diet I have adopted. Minus the dairy. What meat do you recommend is easiest to digest?

A friend just bought me a bottle of medical grade cannabis oil. Enough for an army.

Comment

• Crab, lobster, shrimp, oysters, lamb, beef tenderlion, fish, gelatin, dairy!.

You should supplement with low dose canni oil, i hear it cures everything, no joke. I would do it if i could get it.

Comment

• Yup that's basically what I eat. I do chicken as well because it's easy and cheap and doesn't seem to affect me... Will try to taper off of it though. I know it's not great in terms of PUFAs and whatnot.

I have been supplementing with it every so often as a sleep aid. Apparently it does cure everything. Derp sent me this which links to what might be every study ever performed in the history of studies ever performed with cannabis.

Comment

• I need to move to Washington, everything a want to be legal, is.

Comment

• everything will be legal once I take over the world

spot for Pinky is still open. any takers?
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
                      I need to move to Washington, everything a want to be legal, is.
                      Mmm, nope. Not everything. (Why can't I urinate in public???)

Derp, pick me! I am an affable idiot!

Comment

Mmm, nope. Not everything. (Why can't I urinate in public???)

Derp, pick me! I am an affable idiot!
                        ok, but you're going to have to be in ketosis to bring your cognitive function down several levels.
                        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                          ok, but you're going to have to be in ketosis to bring your cognitive function down several levels.
                          I narfed.

Comment

• Saturday, May 11

Food/Digestion:
                            - AM: gelatin
                            - Brunch: 1 cup coconut water, 2 chicken sausages w/ maple syrup, salmon skin
                            - 2pm: 2 cups coconut water, 1 mango, cantaloupe spears, 1/2 cup sweet potato
                            - 4pm: bit of salmon, 1 rice cake, 1 cup coconut water
                            - 9pm: couple sips of a crappy margarita
                            - Midnight-1am: couple slices of avocado with lemon, 1 apple with maple syrup and cinnamon

- Bloat: pretty bad after post workout meal. going down slowly. Not that bad by evening. Maybe my digestion is slowly getting stronger?
                            - BMs: good

Thirst:
                            - Excessively thirsty. Due to alcohol last night.

Sleep/Energy:
                            - 4am-9am
                            - Energy really good, even through the evening.

Exercise:
                            - Jump rope (100x5)
                            - Body weight (pushups, pull ups, leg raises, squats)

Everything else:
                            Normal and/or fine

Maybe I shouldn't love this, but I do.

Last edited by ombat; 05-12-2013, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• I love lykke Li. Also this dancing girl.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eVVXtknZVf0

Comment

• I want that girl as my wife... o_o

Comment

Working...
                                X