Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
    We are actually: apart from dolphins we're the only mammals who have self reflective thought.
    Eggzactly!
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• A quick google image search returned this:

The scary part is that I didn't know whose journal to post this in.
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        You'd be surprised how someone is able to compensate for missing limbs
        Is it bad that the first thing that popped into my mind was "Do men consider penises a limb?"

Well??

Originally posted by ombat View Post
        A quick google image search returned this:

The scary part is that I didn't know whose journal to post this in.
        Mine, Frau.
        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• lelel

and idk I guess I do, but it's more like my friend
          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derp
            and idk I guess I do, but it's more like my friend
            .... ANYWAY....

Going out soon, so:

Friday, May 3

Food/Digestion:
            - Woke up hungry! Can't remember the last time that happened.
            - Breakfast: carrot juice (2 cups), 2 chicken sausages w/ maple syrup
            - Lunch: Red coconut curry (chicken, green beans, zucchini), rice. all the fucking rice. why I do this? I've noticed that I eat more when I'm not actually hungry. Odd?
            - Afternoon: Mate w/ maple syrup and gelatin
            - Dinner: Can of tuna + 2 eggs (cooked in coconut oil), carrot juice (1 cup). Went crazy with the fruit and sugar (applesauce, melon, chocolate chips, banana even though I know it screws up my stomach). And now I look like I'm pregnant.

- Bloat: Not so good. Feel really inflamed. After dinner was a whole 'nother story.
            - BMs: good

Thirst:
            - Better than yesterday

Sleep/Energy/Temp:
            - Slept 11-6, 7-8. Though was in bed by 9:30
            - Crashed hard around 2pm. Slept from 2:30-3:30. Guess my lackluster sleep is catching up with me.

Temp:
            - still cold in the morn, despite it being so warm
            - warm by evening. probably all the food.

Brain Fog:
            - Better after the noopept.

Acne:
            - Nothing new

Mood:
            - Perfectly calm

Exercise:
            - Wanted to go on a hike but I'm just too damn tired.

No song. I think we've had quite sufficient entertainment without one.

Comment

• Do you take enzymes? Cierra and I both respond well to a brand called Digest Spectrum. I dont believe it has any HCL in it.

Comment

• Yep I do - with most meals. I forget to mention it half the time. I take Digest Gold and it doesn't seem to affect me either way. I take them, I don't take them, it doesn't seem to matter.

On a completely unrelated note, that picture of you and your kid (I'm assuming) on your profile is precious. How old is he?

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
                  Yep I do - with most meals. I forget to mention it half the time. I take Digest Gold and it doesn't seem to affect me either way. I take them, I don't take them, it doesn't seem to matter.

On a completely unrelated note, that picture of you and your kid (I'm assuming) on your profile is precious. How old is he?
                  Yep mine. Hes 3 in june.

Comment

• So young! Well maybe it doesn't feel that way to you :P

Comment

So young! Well maybe it doesn't feel that way to you :P
                      Hes the best. Im lucky to be a stay at home dad for now so every day is just play time. Just cant wait for this snow to go away!!! Seriously its snowing/raining out right now.

Comment

• That's really nice, both for you and for him - many don't get the opportunity to spend much time with their children. Or even if they do, they pay other people to spend time instead...

It's 70 degrees here and sunny: a rarity in the pacific northwest. But I'm stuck inside the library working on papers Worst form of torture.

Comment

• Forgot...

Noopept Update:

Effects on alcohol:
                          First of all, I rarely drink so my tolerance is next to zero. I took another 10 mg of noopept before I went out last night, had a single shot of whiskey (which usually results in a slight buzz) and felt pretty much... nothing. I was already in a great mood so I don't know if it lifted me up even more, but I had no brain fog, no tipsy feeling, nada.

Comment

Forgot...

Noopept Update:

Effects on alcohol:
                            First of all, I rarely drink so my tolerance is next to zero. I took another 10 mg of noopept before I went out last night, had a single shot of whiskey (which usually results in a slight buzz) and felt pretty much... nothing. I was already in a great mood so I don't know if it lifted me up even more, but I had no brain fog, no tipsy feeling, nada.
                            I noticed pretty much the same thing regarding alcohol and noopept. Probably would need to drink 5 shots to get a buzz.
                            Make America Great Again

Comment

• I can see how that'd be bothersome to some...

Re: Choline, I'm going to hold off on it for now. One of the symptoms of choline deficiency is headaches, but one of the symptoms of overdosing on choline is also headaches. How fun.

Comment

• Saturday, May 4

Food/Digestion:
                                - Last night: shot of whiskey
                                - AM: gelatin
                                - Breakfast: carrot juice, 2 chicken sausages, 2 eggs (coconut oil), maple syrup, rice cake
                                - Roasted mate (no syrup)
                                - Lunch: 1/4 lb roast beef, pineapple, little rice
                                - Dinner: 1/2 lb salmon, bowl of rice w/ coconut aminos, an orange (juice of)
                                - Orange juice (~1 cup)

Was craving meat a lot more today.

-Bloat: was actually pretty ok until the orange juice after dinner. now it's fully distended. I think I should stick with carrot juice, it seems to bother my stomach the least.
                                -BMs: ok

Supps: I suppose I should make this more clear
                                - Acidophilus (10 bil CFU)
                                - l-Glutamine (5 g on an empty stomach) - didn't take today
                                - Digest Gold enzymes (1 or 2 per meal, depending)
                                - Noopept: 10 mg (2x)

Thirst:
                                - Not terrible

Sleep/Energy:
                                - Slept 1:30-7:30. Actually feel pretty rested.
                                - No crash

Temp:
                                - Not cold. Wore a dress and was fine.

Brain Fog:
                                - Clearing up

Acne:
                                - Still clearing up

Exercise:
                                - Little more walking / hill climbing than usual for non-intended exercise.

Brooding on Food:
                                I like that, it has a ring to it. Anyway, as much as the "eat moar sugar" protocol has helped me tremendously, I'm really trying to strike a balance. Yesterday I was craving sugar all day, so that's what I ate. But today I was craving meat soÖ I ate a bunch of meat. I still had fruit and juice and sugar, but no more than I actually wanted. Isn't this good? Isn't this how it's supposed to be? Shouldn't we just be consuming whole foods to our heart's desire? If I want sugar, I'll eat it. If I don't, I won't. I have long since become disillusioned with the whole "eat fat with a spoon" thing, but isn't this what I'm doing with sugar now? Not that I'm going to give up eating maple syrup with everything. That shit's the panacea we've all been waiting for

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not fond of the texting aspect of this video

Comment

Working...
                                X