No announcement yet.

Step right up-donít be shy-to the Ombat Sh!t Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know what you're saying. I've had minor depression coming down off of stimulants for that very reason, but from the anecdotal evidence that's out there, people haven't been experiencing this. It's all relatively new - there aren't really experienced users out there (at least from what I can find) so I see the concern and am definitely going to keep an eye on those who are chronicling their experiences.
    Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
      Apparently it mitigates some of the side effects of alcohol as well. I might try it, though it doesn't seem all that necessary.

That's really great about the depression. I'm so glad it's opening you up in that way. Do you think it's making you see yourself more objectively?

Yeah, seems like a good sign. I'm just hoping it can help with the fog and the memory issues.

As for colors/visuals, I think the sustained visual disturbances I've acquired from other substances became a bit more pronounced in ways... Eyes closed, I had an intensely bright light flash through my vision. Much brighter than usual.

I've heard of some people taking the weekends off? But I know the original literature says to take a month off after a few uninterrupted months of use.
      Yeah, it mitigates some of the brain damage caused by alcohol consumption. I'm not much of a drinker though.

Yeah, in both good and bad ways. But the anxiety from self-evaluation no longer drains me. I know there is no place for me in this world, but at the same time, I'm yearning for acceptance and that place.

Are you taking choline with it? Noopept can mess with your short term memory without choline, and might cause minor headaches after a while.

Is that something like the vivid imagery I get when I close my eyes?
      Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        Yeah, it mitigates some of the brain damage caused by alcohol consumption. I'm not much of a drinker though.

Yeah, in both good and bad ways. But the anxiety from self-evaluation no longer drains me. I know there is no place for me in this world, but at the same time, I'm yearning for acceptance and that place.

Are you taking choline with it? Noopept can mess with your short term memory without choline, and might cause minor headaches after a while.

Is that something like the vivid imagery I get when I close my eyes?
        Alcohol's never been my first choice either. Why take something that dumbs you down?

Do you think there is a place for other people in this world, but not you? Maybe that's true. Most people are just clay, bumping into each other like zombies all the time. But some shine a little brighter. I don't know, maybe one day the spaceships will come, astrally project your body up into space and cut the chord. But until then, why do you think you're here?

I've read that I should. I eat a ton of eggs but that probably isn't enough. What form do you suggest?

I don't know - do you get vivid images when you close your eyes? Off of substances?

Comment

Alcohol's never been my first choice either. Why take something that dumbs you down?

Do you think there is a place for other people in this world, but not you? Maybe that's true. Most people are just clay, bumping into each other like zombies all the time. But some shine a little brighter. I don't know, maybe one day the spaceships will come, astrally project your body up into space and cut the chord. But until then, why do you think you're here?

I've read that I should. I eat a ton of eggs but that probably isn't enough. What form do you suggest?

I don't know - do you get vivid images when you close your eyes? Off of substances?
          I think that some people are capable, but unwillingly to go beyond their comfort zones. They've been brainwashed and taught to act, feel, think a certain way that their perception is perverted. This is the problem with authoritarian protocols.

The Dutch are wanting to colonize the moon!

It's a difficult question to answer, that is, why am I here? I don't know. I don't think I'll ever know. I think back on chain reactions that lead up to this point in life, and which way it turned from which direction and what could have changed had I done x differently. This is the beauty of noopept, I think, to traverse those regions freely, and closing my eyes I can almost make a turn to page adventure book out of my life. LSD can do the same thing, except you can imagine all new realities.

It might be, if you're low dosing. I ordered the powder from cerebral health at the same time as the noopept. I take 1 gram daily, in the morning.

It's stronger on, when I'm less clouded by other worries and thoughts, but I can still picture vivid imagery when I meditate.
          Make America Great Again

Comment

I think that some people are capable, but unwillingly to go beyond their comfort zones. They've been brainwashed and taught to act, feel, think a certain way that their perception is perverted. This is the problem with authoritarian protocols.

The Dutch are wanting to colonize the moon!

It's a difficult question to answer, that is, why am I here? I don't know. I don't think I'll ever know. I think back on chain reactions that lead up to this point in life, and which way it turned from which direction and what could have changed had I done x differently. This is the beauty of noopept, I think, to traverse those regions freely, and closing my eyes I can almost make a turn to page adventure book out of my life. LSD can do the same thing, except you can imagine all new realities.

It might be, if you're low dosing. I ordered the powder from cerebral health at the same time as the noopept. I take 1 gram daily, in the morning.

It's stronger on, when I'm less clouded by other worries and thoughts, but I can still picture vivid imagery when I meditate.
            You should check out this book. Amazon.com: An Alien Conversation About the Chariot of God (9780965720113): Books

Basically a book written through a man from an alien. First about the history of aliens and earth and then goes on to describe in detail the way to transcend the pysical world and become a being of light through a series of meditations. A really trippy read and would be interesting to give it a try while stacking these tropics and trams, maybe with a dose of lsd on top.

You never know, maybe your reason for being is to become our savoir of earth. I already put it in motion with the Pept and now the book. Hahaha.

Comment

• I think everything's a result of coincidence. You did or didn't do x because it just didn't happen that way. But on the other hand, what if there really is a path each individual is meant to travel? As in, there might always be other paths stretching out ahead of us in different directions, but we were never meant to take them, or we can't take them. Reminds me of the tunnel the coyote paints for the roadrunner. The roadrunner can take it but the coyote just ends up slamming into the face of the mountainside.

I still get pretty intense visuals just when I close my eyes - no meditation. I wonder if somehow some of those substances are still trapped inside of me (physically or figuratively I don't know) or if it just fucked my brain up. I'm fine with either.

Zach, do you get to be second in command for showing him the book?

But this capability must be realized. There's nothing in mere potential.

Comment

• I dont think there would be anyone in command if it were up to derp.

Comment

• Speaking of transcending..

Originally posted by Bhagavad Gita
                  He who does not hate illumination, attachment and delusion when they are present or long for them when they disappear; who is unwavering and undisturbed through all these reactions of the material qualities, remaining neutral and transcendental, knowing that the modes alone are active; who is situated in the self and regards alike happiness and distress; who looks upon a lump of earth, a stone and a piece of gold with an equal eye; who is equal toward the desirable and the undesirable; who is steady, situated equally well in praise and blame, honor and dishonor; who treats alike both friend and enemy; and who has renounced all material activities ó such a person is said to have transcended the modes of nature
                  No aliens required.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
                    I dont think there would be anyone in command if it were up to derp.
                    Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
                      You should check out this book. Amazon.com: An Alien Conversation About the Chariot of God (9780965720113): Books

Basically a book written through a man from an alien. First about the history of aliens and earth and then goes on to describe in detail the way to transcend the pysical world and become a being of light through a series of meditations. A really trippy read and would be interesting to give it a try while stacking these tropics and trams, maybe with a dose of lsd on top.

You never know, maybe your reason for being is to become our savoir of earth. I already put it in motion with the Pept and now the book. Hahaha.
                      Going to get that for my kindle, sounds absolutely interesting man.

I think just beginning a utopia where all open-minded, kind hearted, more desirable people would live free from the less-than-desirable people, corruption, greed, etc;

And, you're right bro, I wouldn't be a leader, as I don't people in people governing others. Everyone should be free.
                      Make America Great Again

Comment

• It'd be an interesting experiment to take a group of people with those qualities, have them cohabitate, and see what happens. Don't you think some sort of leadership would form?

Comment

It'd be an interesting experiment to take a group of people with those qualities, have them cohabitate, and see what happens. Don't you think some sort of leadership would form?
                          Yeah, but freedom of choice gives them the ability to choose whether or not they want to follow that person(s) or not. Some people have leadership qualities, but, I believe as human beings we're not specialized creatures in any one area, we have the ability to excel in all necessary aspects for survival.
                          Make America Great Again

Comment

• Unless you're missing an arm D:

Comment

I believe as human beings we're not specialized creatures in any one area, we have the ability to excel in all necessary aspects for survival.
                              We are actually: apart from dolphins we're the only mammals who have self reflective thought.
                              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Unless you're missing an arm D:
                                You'd be surprised how someone is able to compensate for missing limbs
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X