seaweed journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
    LOL I have always maintained my personal trainer needs to go to sadists anonymous. he's a honey tho. sits on the machine and says to me that he doesn't think we will rest between sets today and other such gems.
    yeah, he sounds like a peach of a guy! lol

Comment

• no he is awesome. best personal trainer around. you need someone like that who doesn't let up but knows your abilities and your limits. he's never injured me either and we always between us come up with something really good.

Comment

LOL I have always maintained my personal trainer needs to go to sadists anonymous. he's a honey tho. sits on the machine and says to me that he doesn't think we will rest between sets today and other such gems.
        Needs to go to SA, he could run it, well the sadist part anyway....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        yeah, he sounds like a peach of a guy! lol
        Lol

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
        no he is awesome. best personal trainer around. you need someone like that who doesn't let up but knows your abilities and your limits. he's never injured me either and we always between us come up with something really good.
        That's the main thing, and keeps it interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          Blood 'yell, I can see why you only go to the gym once a week looking at that workout, got to say it looks punishing!
          Yeah, my eyes glazed over just reading about it.
          Annie Ups the Ante
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• LOL we're supposed to like exercise! nothing hurts too badly this morning from the gym. a vague burning in my lats and triceps. i truly hate bench dips. so nasty and so many other things deal to the bingo wings that are so much more fun.

Comment

• icky cold today. so much for midsummer! i have the fire on. i made the beach with the dog without getting rained on. lots of wind resistance one way and wind assistance on the way back.

B: venison and mushroom and edam omelette. done 3c of coffee so far to wake myself up but it isn't working.

Comment

• heyyy! How goes the bday present hunting and the ribs??
                ------
                HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• heya welcome to my journal! all the books you suggested had to get shipped from America or England so wouldn't have got here on time. They gave me some good ideas at what level to look for so I looked on trademe and got her a new osbourne colouring and doodling book of fashion The Usborne Book of Drawing, Doodling and Coloring: Fiona Watt, Erica Harrison, Katie Lovell: 9780794527884: Amazon.com: Books

and I also got her a book called fashion notebook
                  Fashion Notebook | Trade Me

I would love to get her a sewing machine but not sure if I can afford one as I already got her a Pandora bracelet and some charms. My youngest has been sewing at her friends house. she made me a cute little pillow with the outline of a love heart sewn on it as a present. I may be able to justify a sewing machine next month as I need an excuse and then it will belong to all of us lol

ribs I am trying this weekend. the kids have been on a pizza binge of recent as they are all off school till feb now. GF pizza which is paleo lmao if you take dairy and rice being ok. plus it is cherry season and I got given 2kgs of ribeye the other day. I definitely do better with the whole lean protein and carbs from fruit. and I am way more zen and happy which is kinda essential when you work full time from home and have the entire tribe off school and it is constantly raining!

Comment

I would love to get her a sewing machine but not sure if I can afford one as I already got her a Pandora bracelet and some charms. My youngest has been sewing at her friends house. she made me a cute little pillow with the outline of a love heart sewn on it as a present. I may be able to justify a sewing machine next month as I need an excuse and then it will belong to all of us lol
                    Last time I went to the shop at the tip (we know how to live) there were three very good-looking machines. It's a gamble, because of course they may need a service or repairs, but worth a punt.
                    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Shop around seas, really handy to have a wee sewing machine in the cupboard. I am trying to make bunting at the moment, fun and games.
                      Those old machines are great. I think mum had a necci, and she still uses it occasionally, so do your homework, and you will find something. Maybe instead of easter eggs !!!!!!!
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• the tip here isn't very exciting as there aren't enough people in town. I will look to see if spotlight has any in any of the sales. I do think it would be good to get one for everyone as my almost teenager isn't good at sharing and I cant afford to buy 2.

windy as here. the beach was like a wind tunnel. the dogs ears were horizontal when he stood still and I had to lean into it to not get blown over. I then very smartly took the motorcycle for a ride as it isn't raining and nearly got blown off throttling down for a corner.

gonna try for some sleep tonight. I am noticing not enough sleep is making me drink too much coffee and feel very haggard indeed.

Comment

• And drinking too much coffee with stop you from sleeping......... And it goes on!!!!!!!!!
                          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• drunks waking me up in the middle of the night also stops me sleeping too! so the next day I drink too much coffee to keep me awake and then I cant sleep and it goes on. my plan is to switch to decaf after lunch.

Comment

• eBay might be good for sewing machines. I recommend a Singer since they last forever... mine is Brothers though. The used sewing machines shouldn't cost too much!

I am so jealous of those cherries! I did get 2lbs of fresh and super red strawberries the other day along with tons of other fruits... time to gorge on fruits for a few days.
                              ------
                              HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• we have a very short cherry season but they are all grown in central so we get loads. $10NZ/kg. me and the kids went up the west coast a few summers ago and we got 5kgs of seconds from a place that exports cherries for $10. we were still eating them in hokitika. so yummy!

I will check our equivalent of ebay here. shipping can kill it and I also need to find out how much they are new.

Comment

Working...
                                X