seaweed journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm dreaming of a Bristol lad looking like Seas. It's an interesting dream
    now that is out there. i've never met a man who looked like me.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      here they are Seas - the tag team...................
      Double D and Doc !!!!!!!!!
      trust you two, to be checking out the kete.......... in great detail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      What? I WAS looking at the kete (for a microsecond).... I'm no, whats the term? Nancy?

Comment

• men can weave too you know. expecially the fishing ketes and nets and eel traps. harakeke was fundamental to life so it was immensely important.

Comment

• Oh yes, I would absolutely want to start with something very simple. I think I made a headband once. I don't know where you are, deep south? A family tramp on Stewart Is has been mooted but it's not in my immediate plans. I have rellies in Chch, friends in Geraldine, Dunedin and Invercargill so you never know I may get there one day.
          Annie Ups the Ante
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• yes we're in the deep south. headbands and putiputi are nothing like making ketes really. we started with puti puti. for anzac day as it happened as we made a wreath. then we did whiri kete. 2 corner, flat bottom, 4 corner, pikau, kete kumara. then we did kete whakairo and then they cut our funding which i cried about.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              I'm dreaming of a Bristol lad looking like Seas. It's an interesting dream.
              It might be more of a nightmare, than a dream, I is afraid!

G, didn't get as far north as the kete for long!!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                now that is out there. i've never met a man who looked like me.
                Trust me, you're quite safe in this instance as well, even from behind you're better looking than me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  Trust me, you're quite safe in this instance as well, even from behind you're better looking than me!
                  I shall sleep well today knowing sea's kete looks better than yours......

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    I shall sleep well today knowing sea's kete looks better than yours......
                    Not quite exactly being the northern hemisphere kete champion, your sleep is more than secure, my friend!

Comment

• morning Seas and all who frequent her journal.............. I think that you need to start an online kete weaving tutorial !
                      I would pay to learn Seas !!!!!!
                      "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• morning Seas and all who frequent her journal.............. I think that you need to start an online kete weaving tutorial !
                        I would pay to learn Seas !!!!!!
                        you know there are you-tubes G!!!! no shit i found some the other day. they are i reckon like the weaving books, you need to know how to weave to be able to understand them. there is some interesting stuff like different closures on kete whakairo out there.

how's BBY coming on G? i was too rinsed to go for a run this morning before work. i also figured as i am going to the gym today, it wasnt a good plan, even if it is only a mile.

Comment

• I have read a few more pages...........................I really do need a short sharp swift kick up the jacksee.................

...small steps....

Comment

• it's less stress just to do it without the ass bruising LOL it is so short and nasty, that even i have not managed to find any excuses to bunk off. if you combine it with your 6.6k walks, you will be pretty much set forever. just chip at it bit by bit. over the 4 weeks, i have gone up one progression in the pulling exercises which is a fudge LOL, 3 in the squatting exercises, 3 in the perpendicular pushing, 5 in the inline pushing and the bending i flapped about with due to the ankle but can do the final progression much better now.

Comment

• I shall consider my arse kicked !!!!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• yes give the initial evaluations a go today and then report back. i am going to the gym so i will report back too.

Comment

Working...
                                X