No announcement yet.

seaweed journal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yer right I s'pose it's more of a pull at the bottom, brachialis is bit technical for me, I'll stick to 'arm'!!

Comment

• i had to look it up in my strength anatomy book LOL if you hold your arm out with your hand palms up. put your other hand sideways just above your elbow crease. about a hands width up about halfway round to the tricep. there. i have no idea what this url is about btw but it came up on images for brachialis and that is it
      Brachialis - TexasLeaguers.com - The Mechanics of Baseball

Comment

• Oh, now I understands, I got me one of they, well two if you count both arms, probably from doing a shit load of chin ups!

Comment

• now you admit you can do them LOL i was reading an article on pull ups for women by a woman and she was saying how most people take as long to get to doing 2 in a row without stopping as they did to get the first. as your first is usually you 1 rep max when you get there.

Comment

• That sounds about right, when I first started doing them progress was painful, but worth it.

Do them, mix up chin ups and inverted rows for variety as part of the 'enter the kettlebell' training I'm, which works by doing ladders, so if you do 5x5 ladders, it works out at 75! Didn't mean to keep it a secret, lol

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
              Seaweed - girl you look amazing, and that kete ................. brilliant !!!!!!
              Gwamma is dreaming now.........when I look like Seas...................
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• BBY Gwamma and exercise. i have enough nefarious habits to lay low a battleship.

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                  Seaweed - girl you look amazing, and that kete ................. brilliant !!!!!!
                  nice back... pack!

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    I was thinking that, and not kete!

Comment

• Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      What a beauty! The bag is rather spiffy too.
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        nice back... pack!
                        Both

Now I would like to learn to make one of those kete. It can go on my maybe one day list. I haven't had such a list until right this moment.
                        Annie Ups the Ante
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• it is made from our beautiful harakeke. double whiri bottom square back pack. i do them like that with the holes so as the sea water and sand drains out when you are on the beach collecting stuff.

Comment

• here they are Seas - the tag team...................
                            Double D and Doc !!!!!!!!!
                            trust you two, to be checking out the kete.......... in great detail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                              I was thinking that, and not kete!
                              I'm dreaming of a Bristol lad looking like Seas. It's an interesting dream.
                              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Now I would like to learn to make one of those kete. It can go on my maybe one day list. I haven't had such a list until right this moment
                                part of our kaupapa was to teach so if you are ever down this way i will show you. that is quite a tricky kete to make with the double whiri and the corners but i could certainly show you how to make a single whiri kumara kete.

Comment

Working...
                                X