No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The juice of the fermented apple! Yer be some quality scrump, this stuff 'ill blow yer tits off....This is from BG's neck of the woods

RPS by Dhansakdave, on Flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      The juice of the fermented apple! Yer be some quality scrump, this stuff 'ill blow yer tits off....This is from BG's neck of the woods

Godshill! Fantastic place.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• There's a great story about how the church came to be built on the hill.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          I used to think turduckhen would be a great idea. Then I started thinking that both chicken and turkey are pretty pedestrian, while duck is a bit of a treat. Now maybe a quail inside a duck inside a pig... (QuaDuckOink?)

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
            I have never had a store bought turducken that I liked but I was fascinated by the idea of it. That is why I decided to try and make one.

And EVERYONE knows that you put the duck on the inside for just that reason!
            LOL! I have to meet you someday. I think we'd have a blast.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
            The juice of the fermented apple! Yer be some quality scrump, this stuff 'ill blow yer tits off....This is from BG's neck of the woods

Not sure whether that would make a good selling point or not.

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
            Godshill! Fantastic place.
            Great pics. I've been to a lot of wine tasting rooms, and a few beer tasting rooms, but never to a cider tasting room. (Note to self: add to bucket list.)

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
            LOL. I know we Americans are crazy, but you Brits have a bit of the zany in you also. (After all, you did bring us Monty Python.) But that bird looks amazing, and no bread stuffing which means it was totally primal.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• December 16, 2013 (Monday)

Deleted by me.
              Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:07 PM.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I got a chuckle out of this story because for most animals, I’m thinking domestication begins with what benefit the animal can bring to man. But with cats, just by their demeanor, the assumption is that domestication begins when cats figure out how they can benefit from associating with man. Cat lovers will understand this.
                Hahaha, I love this. I'm a cat owner, i.e domesticated servant. His favorite thing about me is all the comfort I provide lol. It's all on his terms. Luckily, he's a super affectionate kitty but he fully believes my lap is his property and my primary job is keeping him flush in salmon. He rewards me with blinky, sleepy love eyes to show me how pleased he is with my service. I love cats.

Comment

• I bet we would have so much fun that law enforcement might become involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    That's what it is alright. I was just so surprised that Costco, which usually is pretty good about how they market a product, would post a pic of it that looked like it was puking. LOL. As a note, the ratings on this thing are all over the place, but people seem to love or hate it. Almost as many one-star ratings as five-star.

Thanks. I've had that pic for so long, and when I saw that turduckhen, I had to find it. And share.

What is scrumpy? Are you all talking in code again?

I used to think turduckhen would be a great idea. Then I started thinking that both chicken and turkey are pretty pedestrian, while duck is a bit of a treat. Now maybe a quail inside a duck inside a pig... (QuaDuckOink?)
                    Por-duk-ail?

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                      holycrap that looks like a fun time! And tasty toO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

for some reason, my mouth is watering.....

Comment

• I've been to that shop, it's dandy, walked out of there a few quid lighter.... trying to remember the name of the pub over the road, with the gurt big maze in the garden!

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                          I bet we would have so much fun that law enforcement might become involved.
                          Ain't no good party, unless the cops get called!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          It's good gear, I can assure you....

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna View Post
                            Hahaha, I love this. I'm a cat owner, i.e domesticated servant. His favorite thing about me is all the comfort I provide lol. It's all on his terms. Luckily, he's a super affectionate kitty but he fully believes my lap is his property and my primary job is keeping him flush in salmon. He rewards me with blinky, sleepy love eyes to show me how pleased he is with my service. I love cats.
                            Me too. Toward the end of his life, Kitty noticed that I was spoiling him more (more wet food, more outside with supervision, not yelling "git," when he'd beg) and he took full advantage of it. I went from being the owner who was very stern about behavior to the owner who made a small plate for him when I ate. This is genetic. My paternal grandfather used to feed his Boston Terriers spaghetti and meatballs.

The dif between a dog and a cat? A dog thinks, "She feeds me, she must be a god." A cat thinks, "She feeds me, I must be a god."

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                            I bet we would have so much fun that law enforcement might become involved.
                            Make sure your medical marijuana card is current. And I'll try not to dance on too many tables.

Por-duk-ail?
                            It sounds like a microbrew. A refreshing ale with a light pork and duck back taste.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                            I've been to that shop, it's dandy, walked out of there a few quid lighter.... trying to remember the name of the pub over the road, with the gurt big maze in the garden!

Ain't no good party, unless the cops get called!

It's good gear, I can assure you....
                            We need to put together a Primal20 party. Much beer, alcohol, pot, and the only exercise is walking over to the keg. Or 12oz curls.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Beer is not primal because of the gluten. Those hard ciders look pretty yummy.

I love the comment about the differences in cats and dogs. I have noticed with our dogs that as they get older, they figure out that the punishment isn't really that bad so they will keep pushing that line. With large dogs there are lines that can never be crossed but it is cute when they do harmless little things and then give you the "I know I was just naughty but I am sorry" look that just melts the heart.

Comment

• My cats just let me and the dog live there...😀
                                Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

Working...
                                X