Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
    "Todger," - I learned a new word! LOL!
    Your task today is to use it in as many coversations as possible....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    Apparently their mind is NOT on their work if they are WANTING to have a conversation.....
    That's multi-tasking, concentrate on the job at hand, so to speak....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

egggzactally

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
        Conversation costs double. There are many lonely neck-beards in the world. You'll be able to buy your own island.
        Sounds lovely. I'll just mentally put myself in my happy place when I have to talk to them.

Apparently their mind is NOT on their work if they are WANTING to have a conversation.....
        Yes, some people don't know that talking isn't what oral sex means.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

Hi, I hear you have duck todger with blueberry mustard - I'd like two of those, please.

egggzactally
        Eggsquisite.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• December 10, 2013 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
          Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:03 PM.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• So I am probably a pig but the Danish Prime Minister is very easy on the eyes. Yes, that is all I got out of that link >.>

As for the lady CEO. Good for her. Too bad it is GM :/

Comment

So I am probably a pig but the Danish Prime Minister is very easy on the eyes. Yes, that is all I got out of that link >.>

As for the lady CEO. Good for her. Too bad it is GM :/
              Pigs can be cute and often yummy. I should change the word for the selfie story to: Whattacoupleo'schmucks.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Speaking of Tamiflu, have you seen the commercials for this stuff? One of the side effects is odd behavior. Thatís never good.
                What if odd behavior is normal for me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                  What if odd behavior is normal for me?

LOL - I thought of that too. If the guy who lives under the dumpster on the corner takes Tamiflu, and suddenly shapes up and gets a job, would that be cause for concern?

B*tch-lite

Comment

So I am probably a pig but the Danish Prime Minister is very easy on the eyes. Yes, that is all I got out of that link >.>
                    If you're a pig then J, can I come visit yer sty, cus I'm with you, very not bad!

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    I should change the word for the selfie story to: Whattacoupleo'schmucks.
                    Not argueing that one, as the first picture is with our glorious asshole, err I mean leader....

Comment

• Saw this article as well which might worry some people, no more chocolate, don't eat it meself, (do put some 85% in me chillies though), just hope those that do don't no panic chocking....

Comment

Saw this article as well which might worry some people, no more chocolate, don't eat it meself, (do put some 85% in me chillies though), just hope those that do don't no panic chocking....
                        I'm not a big chocolate eater either, and too much gives me heartburn, so if they start handing out ration cards, be assured that I'll be selling mine to the highest bidder.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Saw this article as well which might worry some people, no more chocolate, don't eat it meself, (do put some 85% in me chillies though), just hope those that do don't no panic chocking....
                          *starts to hoard chocolate like a prepper*

Comment

• So is chocolate going to become the new currency in the black market or prison?

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                              *starts to hoard chocolate like a prepper*
                              Smart choice!

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                              So is chocolate going to become the new currency in the black market or prison?
                              Old joke: A little boy and girl were taking a bath together. The little boy, noticing that they were different between their legs asks, "Don't you wish you had one of these?" The little girl replied, "No, because my mom told me that with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want."

In the words of a wise little girl, as long as we have these, we've got currency right here.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Smart choice!

Old joke: A little boy and girl were taking a bath together. The little boy, noticing that they were different between their legs asks, "Don't you wish you had one of these?" The little girl replied, "No, because my mom told me that with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want."

In the words of a wise little girl, as long as we have these, we've got currency right here.
                                god I love capitalism!.......

Comment

Working...
                                X