B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
    I want this now!!!!! What beverages will you be serving?
    Probably enough champagne to have a headache the next morning.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Crawfish gumbo... Crawfish remoulade salad... Crawfish gumbo... Crawfish remoulade salad...
      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Gwamma is inviting herself..........
        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          Probably enough champagne to have a headache the next morning.
          Just don't drink any of that French swill, only the best sparkling California wines will do! I think sparkly wine should be an everyday thing instead of a special occasion thing. Schramsburg is one of my faves.

Comment

• Right To Bear Arms Shirt

This isn't what they meant?

Comment

That makes sense G. Getting stuck sucks - getting stuck in a remote area just makes it worse.

Yeah, I usually dump them if the problems start becoming chronic. Too much hassle.
              One of mine was that bad I wouldn't take it off any bus routes or even take it out of the city limits, so I could get home, I actually sold it for 3 crates of Newcastle brown ale!

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
              LOL Doc! I'm most likely going to steal that one.
              What about, as much use as Stephen Hawkings treadmill....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                One of mine was that bad I wouldn't take it off any bus routes or even take it out of the city limits, so I could get home, I actually sold it for 3 crates of Newcastle brown ale!

At least you got a good price for it!

Comment

Fish/seafood that are easy to find: tuna (steaks or canned), salmon, squid, herring (kippered, pickled, and/or pickled with sour cream), shrimp, clams, oysters, and sardines. So, even with often used ingredients I can do the seven fishes.
                  I could get into that, looks like it's party time at chez J....

Seoul: Kim Jong Un Fires Uncle, Executes His Associates – Because that’s what sane people do.
                  That's democracy for ya....

But it would have been even funnier than the talking breasts. Some guy’s underwear yelling, “Dude, put down the pizza! It’s just a little stress.”
                  It might get a bit nervous for a guy on a date an' all, there be different type of stress, I wouldn't want me reggies yelling at me, if I gets a bit of well err, you know....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  I got the better end of the deal, I can tell ee

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                    Crawfish gumbo... Crawfish remoulade salad... Crawfish gumbo... Crawfish remoulade salad...
                    Crawfish would be an awesome take on the Seven Fishes! I can get frozen, but the season isn't for a few months. You get spoiled down here for fresh.

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    Gwamma is inviting herself..........
                    You are always invited anytime - just give me enough notice to vacuum the floors. Being nearsighted, I rarely notice how bad they are 'til I glance at them when wearing my glasses.

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                    Just don't drink any of that French swill, only the best sparkling California wines will do! I think sparkly wine should be an everyday thing instead of a special occasion thing. Schramsburg is one of my faves.
                    Wrote that one down, V. I misspoke - used "champagne" as a generic term, but I usually buy the hometown bubbly. Hometown as in U.S./CA, not Louisiana. LOL
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      Right To Bear Arms Shirt

This isn't what they meant?
                      *chuckle* That thread is just getting so bizarre. I think I've written here in my journal that I'm very pro gun. I'd like to see responsible gun ownership/use taught even before Driver's Ed.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

Stephen Hawkings treadmill!

Took the words right outta my mouth.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                      I could get into that, looks like it's party time at chez J....

That's democracy for ya....

It might get a bit nervous for a guy on a date an' all, there be different type of stress, I wouldn't want me reggies yelling at me, if I gets a bit of well err, you know....

I got the better end of the deal, I can tell ee
                      Those undies would take the mystery out of it I think.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Crawfish would be an awesome take on the Seven Fishes! I can get frozen, but the season isn't for a few months. You get spoiled down here for fresh.

You are always invited anytime - just give me enough notice to vacuum the floors. Being nearsighted, I rarely notice how bad they are 'til I glance at them when wearing my glasses.

Wrote that one down, V. I misspoke - used "champagne" as a generic term, but I usually buy the hometown bubbly. Hometown as in U.S./CA, not Louisiana. LOL
                        yeah, good choice... "bubbly" in Cajun Country could b fermented Swamp Water......

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          yeah, good choice... "bubbly" in Cajun Country could b fermented Swamp Water......
                          Fermented in wild, free range gator heads.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• December 4, 2013 (Wednesday)

Deleted by me.
                            Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 08:59 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Fermented in wild, free range gator heads.
                              sooooo totally primal that way! And you quaff this rich beverage from what vessel?

Comment

Those undies would take the mystery out of it I think.
                                It'd let you now when he's, err 'ready'...

sooooo totally primal that way! And you quaff this rich beverage from what vessel?
                                Gotta be the bladder of something like a boar....

Comment

Working...
                                X