No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joanie, we talked about allergies some pages back... I came across this article: A cure for the allergy epidemic?

Interesting!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      Popcorn (particularly movie theater variety) and Milk Duds is pretty special...

hmmm bacon flavored lube... pretty sure thats not kosher...
      I can't eat anything that sticky anymore. Get enough dental work done, and all that stuff is off limits unless you want to spend a lot of time (and beaucoup bucks) getting repaired. Kosher bacon is a funny concept.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      How brazen, a whole tanger, transgressions like this won't be forgotten, ya know....

Apples should only be consumed in liquid form, preferrably cloudy and incoherent speech inducing, well that's the general rule where I comes from....
      Bless me Grok for I have sinned. My last fruit was...

I don't think I've ever had hard cider, but there's so much good said about it here, I may have to try it.

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      THIS BEHAVIOUR WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THIS FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!bloody fruit loops........... they pop up everywhere !
      Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      I usually have my froot loops in a bowl....
      Ack, remember those? I think they appeared around the time Lucky Charms hit the scene. They should be right up there with cigarettes and alcohol as things that can't be marketed to children. Damn that toucan! heh

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Joanie, we talked about allergies some pages back... I came across this article: A cure for the allergy epidemic?

Interesting!
      That is very interesting. Maybe my folks did me a solid when they moved us from Long Island to upstate NY. While I never lived on a farm, many of my schoolmates did, and they smelled of barn (not a bad thing, just an observation). Maybe they were inoculating the rest of us!

I never had a single reaction to pollen until I got a bad ear infection from swimming in a too warm Gulf of Mexico in my late 30s. It's not bad, but when the seasons change, I can feel it in my sinuses.

It doesn't surprise me that the more we get away from wholesome living and the more we disinfect our environment, the more easily we get sick. And that's coming from someone who loves city living. We need to eat dirt and step on the occasional cow patty!

Can you imagine the marketing though? Cowdungcillius - the new wonder drug.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I was one of those horse-crazy girls, so while I didn't get cow patty exposure, I'm sure I accidently ingested plenty of horse dung!

And, of course, no non-school day was successful unless I'd gotten mud up to my armpits catching frogs, or leaf particles in my ears from playing "war" in the woods!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
          I was one of those horse-crazy girls, so while I didn't get cow patty exposure, I'm sure I accidently ingested plenty of horse dung!

And, of course, no non-school day was successful unless I'd gotten mud up to my armpits catching frogs, or leaf particles in my ears from playing "war" in the woods!
          That sounds so good! We have some frogs around here - maybe I'll go catch one and let it go, just to get in touch with my child self. (Different from my childish self. )
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• November 14, 2013 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
            Last edited by JoanieL; 02-26-2014, 05:11 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Holy shit J - nothing quite like sharing a good stool story !!!!!!!
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• I was eating! A little warning next time.

I am so surprised that my good news about the continuation of existing policies was basically ignored on the tin hat thread! Lol. A little late and a little slow on coming up with that. Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice.

I wish I was young and arrogant so I could know everything too. Getting older and realizing you don't have all the answers for everything sucks.

Comment

• vH wots the tin hat thread????????

...small steps....

Comment

• The Obamacare one. Logic, reason and facts are not encouraged there.

Comment

• Aaaahhhhh the thread that i stay well clear of!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                        Aaaahhhhh the thread that i stay well clear of!
                        You are a wise, wise woman! I am not so wise.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          My very own poop thread.

Did you know the average person generates about five TONS of stool in his or her lifetime?

Using this as a guide:

what you leave behind (or what leaves your behind) should be numbers 3, 4, or 5, with 4 being the healthiest bestest poop ever.

Three bowel movements per day to three per week is considered the normal range.

The food you eat typically takes three days from the time you eat it until it finishes its journey in your toilet, Aserkoff says. If it takes a shorter time, the result may be greener stool because green is one of the first colors in the rainbow of the digestive process.

Size and shape: “We used to believe that size was indicative of a problem if the stool was ‘pencil-thin,’” Aserkoff says. “But recent research indicates that this is actually not true.”

The above facts are courtesy of: What You See in the Toilet Says Something About Your Health and The Truth About Poop: Understanding Stool Color, Shape, and Frequency

And How to Analyze Poop: 8 Steps - wikiHow gets into the act by telling us to analyze the following:
                          1. Frequency
                          2. Color
                          3. Effect of diet
                          4. Shape
                          5. Width
                          6. Length
                          7. Consistency
                          8. Smell (not applicable to women since everyone knows we poop roses)

The only thing I find bizarre in these articles is that they can be a bit alarmist. As in: if your poop is ___________, you may have cancer. Then again, you might have just eaten too much cottage cheese.

Obama announces plan to allow insurers to extend health plans - latimes.com – Gee, thanx, Mr. Prezidunce.

BBC News - US Secret Service agents 'removed from Obama guard detail' – Is there really that little honor and dignity left on the planet? Or do we only get the news of the schkeves?

Staffers Concerned With Toronto Mayor Rob Ford's Drug Abuse, Drunk Driving, Court Documents Say - ABC News – Dude, really, check into rehab.

U.S. Jobless Claims Drop by 2,000 - WSJ.com – I will continue to repeat this until the day I die. A reduction in new unemployment benefit claims doesn’t say squat about recovery. It only indicates that fewer people are eligible for benefits.

Google: We're bombarded by gov't requests on user data | Security & Privacy - CNET News - There’s a lot of info in this article. If you have high blood pressure, make sure you’ve taken a pill.

Antarctic iceberg ditches mainland, sets sail - CSMonitor.com – Bon voyage!

A common man who ain’t so common: Car mechanic invents new birthing tool endorsed by WHO | Fox News

That earns a smile and a laugh.

Wednesday’s food: Coffee w/butter. A stewy/soupy thing with tomato, stew beef, turnips, a tangerine, and almost every spice I had in the house. A double scoop protein shake. Cheese.
                          So, is it a bad thing if you have Bristol 1 through 7 in the same sitting?

3 per week? Gives a whole new meaning to FOS.... (Full Of S&*^)

new birthing tool... inspired by wine cork.... interesting....

Comment

• The average person makes 5 tons of poo, what about pollies, they use two holes to produce it....

I keeps wondering where they got the name for that chart, due to the place where I lives!

TMI
                            And due to the chilli I had for dinner yesterday, I reckons that scale should have an 8 on it....

They farms the unemployment numbers over here by using disability, carers, ETC, to make it look like there's less unemployed that there really is, and then think we don't realise!

Comment

• Got a good one for ya, Joanie...

Sea Slugs Have Crazy Forehead Sex | I Fucking Love Science

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                                Holy shit J - nothing quite like sharing a good stool story !!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                                I was eating! A little warning next time.

I am so surprised that my good news about the continuation of existing policies was basically ignored on the tin hat thread! Lol. A little late and a little slow on coming up with that. Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice.

I wish I was young and arrogant so I could know everything too. Getting older and realizing you don't have all the answers for everything sucks.
                                My favorite stool stories are those about bar stools.

Note to self: warn if posting poop or other bodily function thread.

vH wots the tin hat thread????????
                                The Obamacare one. Logic, reason and facts are not encouraged there.
                                Aaaahhhhh the thread that i stay well clear of!
                                You are a wise, wise woman! I am not so wise.
                                You are both wise IMNSHO. V, you're the only reason I go back to that thread. It's like watching a cat (you) play with a mouse (him). heh

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X