No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no that is an okay compromise.................. I hope you have been looking into flights....................... You too Joanie.......
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Not yet Gwamma, but eventually. I'm not always first across the finish line, but generally I get where I wanted to go.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

The Trendy Nature of Health

Deleted by me.
        Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 12:41 AM.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

late to the party is fine Joanie - it means that the party can continue late into the night....................

...small steps....

Comment

Maybe just calm down. Whole Foods is like that song Grease- it's a time, a place, a motion. Whole Foods is the way we are feeling....

IDK, maybe I started doing all this so many years ago that I'm beyond caring. I agree, there is something fishy about American food companies. Back in the day, the word was to buy local.... do what you can, and don't worry so much about big businesses. I feel the same irregardless of where I shop (Wal-Mart or Whole Foods- either way) except for maybe the local co-op, where I feel a little bit better... sometimes

Anyone can read labels and understand what's in food. People can simplify their diets. If they don't want to, we can't make them.

I think I first read about GMOs in the early 90s. Not much has changed since then, actually. People don't understand it. At some point, if you want to be happy shopping at WF (or anywhere), you have to accept it.

Comment

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post

I’ll most likely make some mistakes doing this, but it won’t be because some food guru led me astray. And heck, no one’s perfect – I did after all, once have a nice collection of leg warmers.
              yay for the leg warmers Joanie ( I had pink ones)- and yay for this post. You have resounded with Gwamma -Gwamma is now thinking DEEP...... and Gwamma has some food issues that need resolving !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

Hi fiercehunter. You're right, of course - getting angry doesn't help. Sometimes though, it's exactly the seeds of discontent that are sown to become a movement. I'm thinking back to a certain tea party a few hundred years ago.

Gwamma, we'd have been such a sight - you all blonde and pretty in pink; me all dark with too much eyeliner and black leg warmers. LOL (We could have made a living with that act.) *chuckle*

B*tch-lite

Comment

Pending Birthday Doesn’t Make Me Pensive

Deleted by me.
                  Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 12:42 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Happy 4/20 everyone!

Deleted by me.
                    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 12:42 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Bad Recipes

Deleted by me.
                      Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 12:43 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Random Thoughts.

Deleted by me.
                        Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 12:43 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Deleted by me.
                          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 12:44 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

part deux

Deleted by me.
                            Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 12:45 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

I truly love old cemeteries...

And I loathe the modern variety with the flush headstones so that they are "invisible".
                              I know it's supposed to be for lower maintenance, but I think it's really so that people don't have to see them as much.
                              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

yep - that was phalic !!!!! and I too find old cemetaries fascinating...............

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X