B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
    Maybe your politicians. Mine is great. I mean, how else can Congress have a 9% approval rating but an 85%+ re-election rate? *rolls eyes* throw all the bums out.
    +1 fersure!

Imagine any one of us poor schlubs going in for our annual review and being told we had a 9% approval rating. We'd be sobbing (I cry easily, what can I tell you) and begging for a 30 day probation to get our shit together. Not these boys and girls.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 10-02-2013, 06:05 PM. Reason: schleps should have been schlubs
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
      Maybe your politicians. Mine is great. I mean, how else can Congress have a 9% approval rating but an 85%+ re-election rate? *rolls eyes* throw all the bums out.
      No kidding...
      Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Hi hi, Ex.

I just noticed that you and Canio are both from AZ. I've only been a few times a long time ago. I never got to visit Phoenix, but I loved The Thing, had a blast at Biosphere2 (I'm one of those tourists when I travel), ate great Mexican food in Tucson, and got prescription free Valium in Nogales. I guess Nogales isn't quite AZ, but it's close.

Looks like a bit of a consensus on crappy politicians.

Oh and there was another cool thing. Mt. Lemon? Mt. Melon? Anyway it's this mountain that by the time you go from bottom to top, you pass through like four different types of climates. Like I said, long time ago, but I liked that also.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Deleted by me.
          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 02:15 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            Dave! Welcome back! I trust you had an awesome vacation?
            Gracias, it was ace thanks.

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            Yes, when it comes to politicians, I'd say the U.S. is still one of the greats for absolute lack of morality and ethics. Go us!
            Wahay, being good at something, always something to shout about, if you ask me....

Comment

• That big toe with teeth is pretty ugly!

Not had spam since junior school where they used to deep fry it in this rank soggy batter, I reckons they flip flops would taste better....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                That big toe with teeth is pretty ugly!

Not had spam since junior school where they used to deep fry it in this rank soggy batter, I reckons they flip flops would taste better....
                Real life is sometimes better than science fiction.

I have to admit, I've never thought to deep fry battered SPAM.

This is something they eat in Hawaii:

Don't tell anyone, but that looks yummy to me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• October 3, 2013 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
                  Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 02:15 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Glad your toes are better. I like coming here for the news and your take on it.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Yup. Mt. Lemmon. A lovely place to escape from the heat. I'm enough of a bragger to say that I have run the Mt Lemmon Marathon, did the 1st one ever in 2010. One of my best days ever, partly because it was one of the last best days I got to "spend" with my late husband.

Oh PS, those pandas are SOOOOOO cute!
                      Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by oceangrl View Post
                        Glad your toes are better. I like coming here for the news and your take on it.
                        Thanks OG. I already had a bit of arthritis in that area of my foot and toes - I think this injury will make me a great predictor of rain. Always good to see you here.

Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                        Yup. Mt. Lemmon. A lovely place to escape from the heat. I'm enough of a bragger to say that I have run the Mt Lemmon Marathon, did the 1st one ever in 2010. One of my best days ever, partly because it was one of the last best days I got to "spend" with my late husband.

Oh PS, those pandas are SOOOOOO cute!
                        Cool on the Marathon! Up the hill or down? Both? We all took a car. My condolences on the loss of your husband. ((hug))

It's amazing to think those tiny little things will grow to be so huge.

Ack - it's 452am my time. I better post this before the board does its thing for maintenance!

B*tch-lite

Comment

Short walk in the rain. Foot appreciably better, but still don’t want to stress it.

Tropical Storm Karen takes aim at U.S. Gulf Coast | Reuters

U.S. jobless claims show job market healing but service sector slows | Reuters – More smoke and mirrors. This is only data for people who are eligible to apply for unemployment benefits. Those who ran them out or those ineligible because of too short a duration of employment aren’t in those figures. Furloughed Fed’l employees aren’t in those figures.

Wednesday’s food: Coffee. Tongue. Tomato/feta/basil salad. Yogurt. Not enough protein for my liking.
                          Better get your water wing out and blow them up GF.... youz abouts to get wet!

Both sides of the aisle are putzez.... Though, if the idea takes a hold that the Dem side of the argument is using this shut down to cause as much pain to the American people as possible, the blow back from that could be particuarly nasty..... and I think there are some folks out there making that case....

Comment

It's amazing to think those tiny little things will grow to be so huge.
                            You ain't wrong, wouldn't want to be their bamboo bill....

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            Ack - it's 452am my time. I better post this before the board does its thing for maintenance!
                            It hasn't done it the last two mornings, strangely enough!

Take it you haven't been washed away then?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              Better get your water wing out and blow them up GF.... youz abouts to get wet!

Both sides of the aisle are putzez.... Though, if the idea takes a hold that the Dem side of the argument is using this shut down to cause as much pain to the American people as possible, the blow back from that could be particuarly nasty..... and I think there are some folks out there making that case....
                              I tend to hate them equally. Tax and spend vs borrow and spend is about the only difference I see. Corruption and bullshit bind them.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                              You ain't wrong, wouldn't want to be their bamboo bill....

It hasn't done it the last two mornings, strangely enough!

Take it you haven't been washed away then?
                              I saw this morning that it didn't. I was asleep (like a normal person) yesterday morning. heh. Maybe they've changed the maintenance schedule.

Looks like the storm is going to maybe pass us? 50% chance of thunderstorms today and 80% tomorrow, but no cover your ass warnings. And right now it's a blue cloudless sky.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• October 4, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
                                Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 02:18 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X