B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 01:56 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      What I donít remember is what the hell happened to my index and middle toes on my left foot. They hurt like hell, are a little swollen, and it hurts to move them. Freakiní ouch. I would go to a doctor, but I think it would go like this: might be broken; x-rays; not much we can do; hereís a bill for $1000. So, Iím going to do the RICE thing (how do I compress a toe?), and keep an eye on them. I will particularly enjoy the R(est) portion.

Earlier this month, I posted that I hadnít been to Walmart in approximately a year. And that probably one of my cheap small appliances would give out, forcing my hand to do so. Damn, but that was prophetic. As I poured hot coffee into my (very cheap) blender yesterday, I heard a cracking sound. Itís so not worth it to replace anything on a $15 blender.
      How are the tootsies, hope there better?

As you can now see into the future having foreseen the appliance failure, any chance you can predict my lotto numbers?!

Sad seeing dolphins and whales and the like swim to there deaths, they seem to have a death wish sometimes.

Comment

• take some tape and tape them together if they're side by side

otherwise tape them to the neighbor toe
        beautiful
        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
        lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          How are the tootsies, hope there better?

As you can now see into the future having foreseen the appliance failure, any chance you can predict my lotto numbers?!

Sad seeing dolphins and whales and the like swim to there deaths, they seem to have a death wish sometimes.
          Yes, thank you. They don't seem to be swelling too badly, circulation is good, and today I got a bunch of dishes done while putting most of my weight on the good foot.

If I could foresee the lottery (especially different ones around the world), there would be a bunch of really cool rich people in a few years.

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          take some tape and tape them together if they're side by side

otherwise tape them to the neighbor toe
          Smart woman you are. I finally thought to look online and I think they call it "buddy splinting" or something like that. I did tape them at their worst, but I just used an ace bandage and taped them all together. Woke up in the middle of the night wondering who was pulling on my foot.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Deleted by me.
            Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 01:57 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• September 26, 2013 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
              Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 01:58 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• The picture of that toad is amazing, looks like appendages!

And the toe/heel gag, well....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  The picture of that toad is amazing, looks like appendages!

And the toe/heel gag, well....
                  I know. I feel like I could travel the world and never get a photo that bizarre.

I had a friend with a very bizarre sense of humor. He used to say that if his gags didn't make you gag, he'd missed his mark.

Hope you enjoy your holiday!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    [But this is stunning: Toad tries to eat bat, park ranger gets this crazy photo - latimes.com

I think if I took that photo, I might never touch a camera again. Itís amazing. How could you ever top it?
                    Whoa! That's insane. But it looks kinda like a little Halloween costume...
                    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by excursivey View Post
                      Whoa! That's insane. But it looks kinda like a little Halloween costume...
                      It's so cute. Like a little froggy superhero or something. Bat Frog!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• September 27, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
                        Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 02:01 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Prawn mayo on wholemeal from M&S was the luxury foodstuff of my schooldays.
                          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                            Prawn mayo on wholemeal from M&S was the luxury foodstuff of my schooldays.
                            Yum! (Needs more prawns though. )

In the North East/New England area, they do Lobster Rolls, which are fantastic. More so because in the rest of the country, lobster is pretty much considered a luxury item, so to do sandwiches with it is such a treat.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• September 28, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
                              Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 02:03 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Better than lawmakers getting arrested is when they beat each other up! One of the few times they actually get something done.

If you are incapacitated, you need good drugs. I had a hysterectomy (kept the ovaries) on Monday, came home with very good pain meds and haven't been too bored yet. Of course, my sister went home yesterday and my husband sucks at enertaining me so I may start getting restless. I hope your toes get better soon. If you were closer, I would share my lovely, lovely little pills! Or kiss your owies better!

What GF mix do you use? I started using Wholesome Chow all purpose mix for pancakes for my man and he thinks they taste just like regular ones. Especially fried in bacon fat. We don't have them often but it is my mom's recipe and they remind me of her. Biscuits and gravy are my next big adventure, once my superglued incisions are healed.
                                Last edited by vh67; 09-28-2013, 04:58 PM. Reason: Too many happy pills

Comment

Working...
                                X