Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• September 15, 2013 (Sunday)

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 01:34 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• September 16, 2013 (Monday)

Deleted by me.
      Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 01:34 PM.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Do you do saline sinus rinses or use a neti pot? I don't know the history of your sinuses, but a daily neti pot rinse really helps keep my allergy symptoms at bay. Well, only when I'm not eating like shit. So today I'm a sneezing mess.
        Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
          Do you do saline sinus rinses or use a neti pot? I don't know the history of your sinuses, but a daily neti pot rinse really helps keep my allergy symptoms at bay. Well, only when I'm not eating like shit. So today I'm a sneezing mess.
          I haven't tried fluid type remedies. I just usually suffer through. I should check it out because since I've moved to the south, it's happening a bit more often. Thank you.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• If you decide to use a neti pot, make sure the water you use is either boiled or bottled since you are in the land of the amoeba cooties...

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
              If you decide to use a neti pot, make sure the water you use is either boiled or bottled since you are in the land of the amoeba cooties...
              Amoeba cooties - LOL! Yes, it would definitely be sterilized saline preferably bottled in civilization. I'm afraid to look up when I shower.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• I think this forum has been overtaken by people with the brain eating amoeba cooties.

Comment

I think this forum has been overtaken by people with the brain eating amoeba cooties.
                  I think you're on to something.

B*tch-lite

Comment

I think this forum has been overtaken by people with the brain eating amoeba cooties.
                    Sadly, many of the amoeba are gonna die of starvation......

Comment

• That sugar content thing was a bit of a shock, I've never had a Krispy Kreme, but it looks a better option up to some of that other tat....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      Be thee sure 'bout that....

Comment

• Wheat gluten has has been implicated as a potential pathogenic factor for psychiatric disorders. Research has shown that schizophrenics and people with spectrum-associated disorders (autism, etc.) function better on a gluten-free diet.

So my theory is that there are a LOT of forum members cheating on the primal blueprint and eating gluten-containing grains.

Last night Sweetie and I were discussing the recent Navy Shipyard shooter, and other similar shooting incidents, and jokingly I said, "Wheat eaters!"

I wonder, though, how much of a joke that reallly is. If they've associated gluten with psychiatric disorders, could it be that some people have specific gluten sensitivities (perphaps with other epigenic influences) that manifest as crazy behavior?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                          And amoeba 'round the world wept.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                          That sugar content thing was a bit of a shock, I've never had a Krispy Kreme, but it looks a better option up to some of that other tat....

Be thee sure 'bout that....
                          I've never been a fan of donuts, though Dunkin' used to have a glazed blueberry that I could eat half of before my teeth hurt. But, donuts don't pretend to be good for you. Things like vitamin water and yogurt sold as healthy (granola bars are the worst of this group) when they're really just vehicles for sugar are what piss me off.

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                          Wheat gluten has has been implicated as a potential pathogenic factor for psychiatric disorders. Research has shown that schizophrenics and people with spectrum-associated disorders (autism, etc.) function better on a gluten-free diet.

So my theory is that there are a LOT of forum members cheating on the primal blueprint and eating gluten-containing grains.

Last night Sweetie and I were discussing the recent Navy Shipyard shooter, and other similar shooting incidents, and jokingly I said, "Wheat eaters!"

I wonder, though, how much of a joke that reallly is. If they've associated gluten with psychiatric disorders, could it be that some people have specific gluten sensitivities (perphaps with other epigenic influences) that manifest as crazy behavior?
                          Wow, I didn't know any of that. So, now when someone posts that they were doing great until they went to a family reunion and ate lots of cupcakes, I have to worry where they buried Aunt Melba. heh

B*tch-lite

Comment

• September 17, 2013 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
                            Last edited by JoanieL; 02-22-2014, 01:37 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                              And amoeba 'round the world wept.

I've never been a fan of donuts, though Dunkin' used to have a glazed blueberry that I could eat half of before my teeth hurt. But, donuts don't pretend to be good for you. Things like vitamin water and yogurt sold as healthy (granola bars are the worst of this group) when they're really just vehicles for sugar are what piss me off.

Wow, I didn't know any of that. So, now when someone posts that they were doing great until they went to a family reunion and ate lots of cupcakes, I have to worry where they buried Aunt Melba. heh
                              I was always a fan of their chocolate glazed chocolate dog-nut.... almost better than sex.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                Two days with almost nothing to say. Journal-block. After sleeping for a lot of the last two days because once the sinus pain went away, my head felt like it was filled with a heavy fog, I’m now feeling great and it’s 4am. So, technically, this is Wednesday, but I’m going to make it Tuesday’s entry anyway because it’s my journal and I can.

A problem with design magazines is that when one is renting, one doesn’t want to improve the landlord’s asset. At least I don’t, and especially for this particular scumlord… er slumlord. But, I want all the pretty things. Mid-century modern furniture, a stark building that looks like a warehouse, lots of Murano glass – I want it all.

Lots of cool news…

Starbucks asks U.S. customers to leave guns at home | Reuters – Please don’t bring your gun in and load up on caffeine!

Share of U.S. uninsured falls, census data show - Brett Norman - POLITICO.com – See, this is one of those misleading headlines that lets you know the fourth estate is a pile of crap.

Umm… doesn’t that just mean that a bunch of people turned 65 and a bunch hit the poverty level? Good news though, because the % of uninsured fell.

Court Decides If Gay Juror Can Be Taken off Case - ABC News – Because we all know that "faggots" can’t be rational about an AIDS case. Actually, this is more about the lawyers than it is about haters.

AFP: Tiger genome to help big-cat conservation

A world without tigers would be sad.

BBC News - New Orleans police convictions thrown out – Bitter pill, indeed, but I get where the judge is coming from.

U.S. poverty rate holds steady near a generational high - latimes.com – 46.5M live at or below poverty. 15% of the population. At its peak since the “War on Poverty” began in 1965. I think we should stop using the term “War on” since we invariably lose and look like schmucks.

Kids' food allergies cost U.S. nearly $25 billion a year, study finds - latimes.com

Researchers discover how and where imagination occurs in human brains – Total nerd news.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/17/he...ions.html?_r=0 – Antibiotic-Resistant Infections Lead to 23,000 Deaths a Year, C.D.C. Finds - Gosh, I wonder if subtherapeutic use of antibiotics in our food source might be part of the problem?

Stephen Hawking backs right to assisted suicide | Fox News

Monday’s food: 2 meat muffins (that sounds like something other than food). Chicken thighs. Pork rinds. Feta. A half cup of cashews. Protein shake with cocoa powder.
                                Glad your feeling better....

Guess Starf*#@s wants to loose the cops business.... I mean, who doesn't love a dog-nut with their coffee..... I may need to find a new coffee brand....

A world without tigers upsets me not.... A world without cougars.... a whole other kettle of fish I tell ye!

Poverty rate at 15%... so we have spent triiiiiiliions of dollars for zero gain...... fargin gubamint....

Anti-biotics in food is part of the problem..... that's why we have E-coli Hwhatevetherthehell57orsumsuchcrap

I'm a big fan of meat muffins..... and thighs.... and pork..... they are all delishious!

Comment

Working...
                                X