Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fell asleep before posting this

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:53 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I definitely won't see Fifty Shades because the books glorify an abusive relationship. It's just a Twilight fanfic that got popular because it has kinky (poorly portrayed BDSM) sex in it *shameful giggles* and full of plagiarism.

But I agree with your casting comments. I feel the same way with Ben Affleck recently getting cast as Batman for the Man of Steel sequel.
      Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        September 3, 2013 (Tuesday)

I love getting meat delivered to my home..
        Why am I not surprised! Go meat!

The Senator from Arizona needs to fold up shop and carry his heroic, busted, crazy, war-mongering ass back home. Not that I have an opinion, mind you..

9 1/2 weeks was very.... interesting.....

Comment

• what i want to know is if they make all the movies, will they put on the scene where he takes her tampon out for sexytimes

solid, erotic gold
          beautiful
          yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
          lol

Comment

• Duck legs are lush, I won't make a meat comment like my erstwhile friend, might think one....

Is McCain really that big a wazzock?!

My thoughts on that judge are most distasteful so I'll keep them to myself!

And they fireman earn their beans that's for sure, fair play to them.

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
              what i want to know is if they make all the movies, will they put on the scene where he takes her tampon out for sexytimes

solid, erotic gold
              Was going to make a bad taste comment about that, but changed my mind, as my warped sense of humour might get me in trouble....again!

Comment

what i want to know is if they make all the movies, will they put on the scene where he takes her tampon out for sexytimes

solid, erotic gold
                Charles and Camilla have been practising this scene for some years, I hear. They are waiting for the call.
                I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• oh my god

i heard about that when i was a kid and i still remember
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                    I definitely won't see Fifty Shades because the books glorify an abusive relationship. It's just a Twilight fanfic that got popular because it has kinky (poorly portrayed BDSM) sex in it *shameful giggles* and full of plagiarism.

But I agree with your casting comments. I feel the same way with Ben Affleck recently getting cast as Batman for the Man of Steel sequel.
                    I figure that if Mickey Rourke (before he ruined his face) and Kim Basinger (also a sizzler) couldn't get my juices going, no one in the current stable of actors will do it.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    Why am I not surprised! Go meat!

The Senator from Arizona needs to fold up shop and carry his heroic, busted, crazy, war-mongering ass back home. Not that I have an opinion, mind you..

9 1/2 weeks was very.... interesting.....
                    And the guy who delivered it sure could rock a pair of shorts. Just a baby though - prob'ly wouldn't know where everything was or went.

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

solid, erotic gold
                    LOL! I'm guessing that the shameful gigglers from Nameless' post would do a total freak out on that one in real live action. I would almost go to see that reaction from the audience.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                    Duck legs are lush, I won't make a meat comment like my erstwhile friend, might think one....

Is McCain really that big a wazzock?!

My thoughts on that judge are most distasteful so I'll keep them to myself!

And they fireman earn their beans that's for sure, fair play to them.
                    Yes, McCain and the judge are both ready to be put out to pasture or rented out as ponies for children's parties. Maybe they both got too much aluminum in their diets.

Was going to make a bad taste comment about that, but changed my mind, as my warped sense of humour might get me in trouble....again!
                    You're never in trouble here!

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                    Charles and Camilla have been practising this scene for some years, I hear. They are waiting for the call.
                    That's one of those mental images that makes me want to get a pointy stick and poke out my mind's eye.

oh my god

Traumatic even as an adult, I assure you. Ack.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• September 4, 2013 (Wednesday)

Deleted by me.
                      Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:56 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

oh my god

Been trying to forget, the thought of it makes me go limp for some reason....

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                        You're never in trouble here!
                        That's a relief, it was pretty bad though!

That's one of those mental images that makes me want to get a pointy stick and poke out my mind's eye.

Traumatic even as an adult, I assure you. Ack.
                        Word, makes me shudder....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                          Been trying to forget, the thought of it makes me go limp for some reason....
                          I would never have thought of you and "limp" in the same phrase. LOL

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                            I would never have thought of you and "limp" in the same phrase. LOL
                            Lol, not normally a regular pairing, but that image makes me blood run in different directions....

Comment

• LOL! I'm guessing that the shameful gigglers from Nameless' post would do a total freak out on that one in real live action. I would almost go to see that reaction from the audience.
                              screams of horror all around and i'm just sitting there like ahhhhhahahahaaaaa

Today’s phrase in Italian. “Figa di oro,” which translates to “Pussy of gold.” So putting it together with I love you, we have, “Ti amo. Hai una figa di oro.” Or, “I love you. You have a pussy of gold.”
                              that...'s probably an awesome pet name

Lol, not normally a regular pairing, but that image makes me blood run in different directions....
                              i picture it spraying out your ears
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                screams of horror all around and i'm just sitting there like ahhhhhahahahaaaaa

that...'s probably an awesome pet name

i picture it spraying out your ears
                                Y'all are on a roll this morning!

It's raining out, so a good laugh is a good distraction.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X