B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
    I would offer to let you help me rip up carpet but I have a feeling you have something else in mind!
    I guess if you pull up the carpet, the color of the drapes in dernt matter much.....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      A mess of eggs. I started doing this when I was young because I hated washing dishes, so even avoiding the vessel in which one scrambles eggs before cooking was something to which I aspired. Saute up whatever meat or veggies you would normally eat with eggs. Then instead of adding scrambled egg to them, just break a couple of eggs on top of the meat or veggies. Add s&p, cover, and turn off the heat, leaving the pan on the burner. If your cover is glass, you can see when the eggs are set enough. If not, go buy a glass cover. *chuckle*

I scrape the whole thing into a bowl, but I suppose normal people might eat it on a plate.

BBC News - Copper linked to Alzheimer's disease

IOW, in today’s news, we’re not sure whether copper protects against or is linked to Alzheimer’s disease, but we’re looking into it so we wrote an article.

People without Celiac disease shouldn't eat gluten-free, experts say | ksl.com

Expert schmexpert.
      If you are trying to save dish washing soap, eat outta the pot... I would... but I'm a lazy man...

Alzheimers.... they said the same crap about aluminium....

celiacs shouldn't eat gluten free? what kinda male bovine meal residue is that? Next they will say diabetics can eat all the sugar they want.... farging jerks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        That research on the copper got to be one of the most ambiguous piles of plop I've read in a while! They might as well have said it could give you an orgasm or piles....

I do a similar sort of thing to that egg thing you do, just keep the heat and use a plate!
        copper helps with orgasms? holy crap!

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Wasn't the whole Civil Rights deal so no single group would have to sit in the back of the shelf?
          Or on it...

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          There are many good reasons for bending over...... besides cheap hooch....
          Expand old boy, expand?!?!

celiacs shouldn't eat gluten free? what kinda male bovine meal residue is that? Next they will say diabetics can eat all the sugar they want.... farging jerks!
          I believe it was non-celiacs, but you're right about the jerks and as it was something to do with they biggest loser merchants some herberts will suck it in.

copper helps with orgasms? holy crap!
          If there's a charge going through it!

Comment

Expand old boy, expand?!?!

I believe it was non-celiacs, but you're right about the jerks and as it was something to do with they biggest loser merchants some herberts will suck it in.

ohhh lordy no.... I'm trying to get it to contract!! It's expanded enough!

Ahhhh Biggest Loser corporate profit machine..... I see now...

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              I guess if you pull up the carpet, the color of the drapes in dernt matter much.....
              They haven't match for awhile, so I am good!

Comment

That research on the copper got to be one of the most ambiguous piles of plop I've read in a while! They might as well have said it could give you an orgasm or piles....

I do a similar sort of thing to that egg thing you do, just keep the heat and use a plate!
                I vote for orgasms. You mean you eat off plates? Bowls stack so much more easily in the sink.

There are many good reasons for bending over...... besides cheap hooch....
                +1000

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                They haven't match for awhile, so I am good!
                Once my carpet got a little gray, I got rid of it, opting for an unadorned platform.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Once my carpet got a little gray, I got rid of it, opting for an unadorned platform.
                  An unadorned platform is much easier to keep clean, does not trap in smells and is cooler...Wait, are we still talking about floors?

Comment

An unadorned platform is much easier to keep clean, does not trap in smells and is cooler...Wait, are we still talking about floors?
                    I laughed so hard at that. I think we may have wandered from floors. LOL
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Hey Joanie. I've been following your journal in the shadows, and thoroughly your eclectic perspective. You definitely have a way with words, girl!

Today I went to the zoo for the first time in years. I saw a two toed sloth (funny, I always thought there werjust three toes sloths ) hanging what seemed rather precariously in a tree, sort of leaning on another branch, but basically just hanging from 3 lets. It's head was tucked nicely into it's chest, oblivious to the world of onlookers beyond the glass, completely lost in slumber. I thought of your avatar, and had good chuckle. I like the sloth. He(she?) looked completely at peace with the world.
                      My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Greensprout View Post
                        Hey Joanie. I've been following your journal in the shadows, and thoroughly your eclectic perspective. You definitely have a way with words, girl!

Today I went to the zoo for the first time in years. I saw a two toed sloth (funny, I always thought there werjust three toes sloths ) hanging what seemed rather precariously in a tree, sort of leaning on another branch, but basically just hanging from 3 lets. It's head was tucked nicely into it's chest, oblivious to the world of onlookers beyond the glass, completely lost in slumber. I thought of your avatar, and had good chuckle. I like the sloth. He(she?) looked completely at peace with the world.
                        Thank you and welcome! I didn't know there was a two toed variety either. So, I googled them, then looked at some pics, then went to youtube and watched some videos. It was slothy fun.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• August 20, 2013 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
                          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:32 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

I don't know what you nasty minded folks was refering to but I like floors.... hard wood ones are best....

Comment

I vote for orgasms. You mean you eat off plates? Bowls stack so much more easily in the sink.
                              Hear, hear! Have to say, I prefer plating to bowling....

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                              Lol, ooh err!

I don't know what you nasty minded folks was refering to but I like floors.... hard wood ones are best....
                              Depends how hard yer wood is....

And those yoghurts, only heard of two, and that was the two worst ones!
                              Last edited by Dhansakdave; 08-21-2013, 12:36 AM.

Comment

Depends how hard yer wood is....
                                I'm partial to oak..... I like the way it handles when it is worked....

Comment

Working...
                                X