B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    When I was in sub school we caught one and nuked it in the microwave for 5 minutes..... farker crawled out of the cup when the sauna session was over.... they can't bear being stepped, but can survive a nuclear holocaust.... bastages

Usually when I get like that the "diet" takes a major drubbing.... good on ya for making a decent choice!

Sugar is bad for ya? No shit sherlock? How much money did the government pour down that rat hole of a study to figure out something that is comon freakin sense?

Testicles overblown? Not possible! except with TNT or Simtex maybe.....

Leave the vagina at home alone? What? You afraid it'll tear up the couch cushions while your out? Bad vagina! lol
    When I lived out on the Great Highway in SF, I occasionally saw a small roach. One day when taking a shower, I saw one and covered it with a shampoo cap. A couple of weeks later, I asked a visiting male friend if he would dispose of it. He reported back that it had been flushed, but that it had still been alive. Ewww! Five minutes in a microwave is pretty impressive. In the end, all that will remain will be styrofoam, cigarette filters, and cockroaches.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
    You would be one very popular girl!
    Covered in cheese.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    Blimey, I think I'd only take on one of they bugs armed with a bazooka, they sounds like tough mudderfudders!

Good on ya for the food choice, had that quandry a few times, try and knock out some Louis Armstrong if you do get musical....
    I thought at first that I shouldn't be eating the beans, but in the context of "beans or a Subway sandwich," the beans seemed preferable. And (since sharing is such a thing these days), this morning wasn't as musical as I feared it would be. Barely a note. LOL I guess keeping grains, legumes, bad oils, etc., as occasional splurges really is a good idea.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post

Covered in cheese.

OK... now your making my heart go pitter-patter......

Comment

OK... now your making my heart go pitter-patter......
        I get turned on by the naked sushi girls.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Deleted by me.
          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:17 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• August 14, 2013 (Wednesday)

Deleted by me.
            Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:18 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL;1282150[url=http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-military-same-sex-20130815,0,6573151.story
              Military to allow leave for gay weddings - latimes.com[/url]

Tuesday’s food: Coffee w/coconut oil. A big honking bowl of rice and beans. Protein and goat milk shake.
              Military leave- covered in cheese.

Big honking bowl of rice and beans- covered in cheese......

Comment

• I thought you wrote "covered in bees" at first, which is part of a hilarious Eddie Izzard skit.
                Eddie Izzard - Covered In Bees - YouTube
                Can't speak for the quality of the clip, I'm at work.
                Depression Lies

Comment

Military leave- covered in cheese.

Big honking bowl of rice and beans- covered in cheese......
                  LOL. The times they are a changin'. No cheese in the house. I think I've been mentally blocking myself from going to Whole Foods because even though I need stuff, I know I'll go to their cheese section and be seduced by their soft silkiness and redolent aromas.

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                  I thought you wrote "covered in bees" at first, which is part of a hilarious Eddie Izzard skit.
                  Eddie Izzard - Covered In Bees - YouTube
                  Can't speak for the quality of the clip, I'm at work.
                  Funny stuff! I always love a good laugh.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• August 15, 2013

Deleted by me.
                    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:21 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Researchers develop rabbits that glow in the dark | Fox News - Yeah yeah, they can give all these lofty reasons for florescent animals, but I bet they’re just having a whole bunch of fun with grant money.
                      Certainly helps with the night time rabbit hunters!

Comment

Certainly helps with the night time rabbit hunters!
                        Our stealthy wabbit hunter tracks quietly through the wood. Suddenly he is bathed in a green ghostly light. Unable to see at first, he hears a ghostly voice from his past...

"Ehhh... What's up doc?"

B*tch-lite

Comment

• August 16, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
                          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:23 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Well, I guess 50 Peaty eyes on the forum are worth more than one old loyal set of Primal eyes. A longtime poster is leaving. In her place will be a basketful of twenty-somethings spouting shit that isn’t even Primal. To add insult to injury, some of them even insult Mark and Primal. I guess I don’t get it because the only advertising I ever see on this website is for Mark’s products and the Peaties surely wouldn’t buy any of those. If he were advertising other products, I could see how quantity of eyes mattered more than quality. I guess I just don’t understand business.

What I do understand is that shit floats. I understand it in life, and it has played out perfectly here.
                            Leaving but not dying. Zoebird has started up a yahoo group for anyone who would like to continue the discussion out from under all the floating shit.

If you contact her with your contact info, you get let in to the club. (I have no clue how such things work technically so she is being kind enough to set it up).

Any of you who appreciate Joanie's plain talkin' and delightfully twisted sense of humor would be welcome.

Comment

Well, I guess 50 Peaty eyes on the forum are worth more than one old loyal set of Primal eyes. A longtime poster is leaving. In her place will be a basketful of twenty-somethings spouting shit that isnít even Primal. To add insult to injury, some of them even insult Mark and Primal. I guess I donít get it because the only advertising I ever see on this website is for Markís products and the Peaties surely wouldnít buy any of those. If he were advertising other products, I could see how quantity of eyes mattered more than quality. I guess I just donít understand business.

What I do understand is that shit floats. I understand it in life, and it has played out perfectly here.
                              I hear you sister, well said.

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                              Leaving but not dying. Zoebird has started up a yahoo group for anyone who would like to continue the discussion out from under all the floating shit.

If you contact her with your contact info, you get let in to the club. (I have no clue how such things work technically so she is being kind enough to set it up).

Any of you who appreciate Joanie's plain talkin' and delightfully twisted sense of humor would be welcome.
                              Sad to see you depart PB, what a shame. Being a lover of Joanie's humour and general take on life I may well take a look!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post

You're sweet.

I had some trouble getting into the group this morning, but I sent Zoebird my profile name to see if that helps. I followed the "destructions," I swear! :::whine:::

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                                I hear you sister, well said.

Sad to see you depart PB, what a shame. Being a lover of Joanie's humour and general take on life I may well take a look!
                                Aww... two compliments first thing in the morning makes me blush.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X