B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "I just want a few hours a day respite from the air conditioner."

Oh darling, you know better this time of year.
    Cold drinks, with some of that alcohol to make the time pass (LOL) are your friends.
    And mint, mint in all the drinks now!

Waiting for November... *sigh*.
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• I just threw a crap ton of crap out the other day as well. A while later I frantically ran into my room to grab something on my way out of the house and, having momentarily forgotten about my earlier efforts, was stopped dead in my tracks by the shock of seeing a room I did not recognize. "Is that.... Floor? Was my bed always a queen??"
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
        "I just want a few hours a day respite from the air conditioner."

Oh darling, you know better this time of year.
        Cold drinks, with some of that alcohol to make the time pass (LOL) are your friends.
        And mint, mint in all the drinks now!

Waiting for November... *sigh*.
        I've been drinking iced coffee. If I'm real careful and close myself up in my bedroom with the a/c, I can sometimes cool off the room enough to turn it off for about a half hour. My brain breathes a sigh of relief.

Originally posted by ombat View Post
        I just threw a crap ton of crap out the other day as well. A while later I frantically ran into my room to grab something on my way out of the house and, having momentarily forgotten about my earlier efforts, was stopped dead in my tracks by the shock of seeing a room I did not recognize. "Is that.... Floor? Was my bed always a queen??"
        LMAO. I know exactly what you mean. Taking one small pile of magazines out of the bathroom made it look twice as big.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• August 7, 2013 (Wednesday)

Deleted by me.
          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:01 PM.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• $425 million would do anyones lifestyle a bit of good, I think it was Dave Lee Roth who said that, 'people who say money can't buy you happiness aren't shopping in the right places', or words to that effect!

I was in LA during the first OJ trial, and saw bit on TV, thoughts then were, what a right carve up, have much the same thoughts now....

The flies on a bluebottles banquet (a pile of horseshit) have more integrity than most politicans, just goes to show it's at every level!

Comment

• pol·i·tics, noun plural but singular or plural in construction \ˈpä-lə-ˌtiks\

From the Greek "politika".

Poli meaning "many" and tics meaning "blood sucking parasites".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                $425 million would do anyones lifestyle a bit of good, I think it was Dave Lee Roth who said that, 'people who say money can't buy you happiness aren't shopping in the right places', or words to that effect!

I was in LA during the first OJ trial, and saw bit on TV, thoughts then were, what a right carve up, have much the same thoughts now....

The flies on a bluebottles banquet (a pile of horseshit) have more integrity than most politicans, just goes to show it's at every level!
                Oh, yeah, I would buy a little place in Manhattan, then travel, travel, travel. I'd eat my way around the world. I might not venture to places where unwashed warthog anus was eaten, but I would surely go off the beaten track.

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                pol·i·tics, noun plural but singular or plural in construction \ˈpä-lə-ˌtiks\

LMAO! I love that.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.
                  Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:02 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                    pol·i·tics, noun plural but singular or plural in construction \ˈpä-lə-ˌtiks\

LOL, classic.

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                    Oh, yeah, I would buy a little place in Manhattan, then travel, travel, travel. I'd eat my way around the world. I might not venture to places where unwashed warthog anus was eaten, but I would surely go off the beaten track.
                    I'd do much the same, there's a lot of world to see out there, what about rabbit a la dung....

Those cousins stats are a bit scarey, its legal over here period, which is even scarier, not sure it goes on too often mind, at least I hope not, you never know with they country dwellers!

You'd get a few fillets off that fish, ugly critters though....

Comment

• Interesting..... 1st cousin marriage is illegal in West by-god Virginia... and Kentucky..... damn! some law breakin SOBs in those states!....

Comment

• I went to a funeral with a friend once in TN, for one of the friend's grandmothers... and her other grand mother showed up, sat in the front row with family, was very emotional, etc.

Well, I was a bit confused. So I asked someone what was up.
                        I was NOT prepared for the answer.
                        They were half sisters. Really. WTF?
                        I was gobsmacked.

I didn't hold it against my friend... it wasn't her fault her family was fucked up... and she wasn't cool with dating any cousins or anything weird. Even she said it was pretty fucked up.

Anyway... Small town hills of TN.
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                          I'd do much the same, there's a lot of world to see out there, what about rabbit a la dung....

Those cousins stats are a bit scarey, its legal over here period, which is even scarier, not sure it goes on too often mind, at least I hope not, you never know with they country dwellers!

You'd get a few fillets off that fish, ugly critters though....
                          I've seen food cooked under dung (on tv). I can't say it made me want to go outside, dig a pit, and start shoveling the neighbors' dog poo over a large piece of meat. *chuckle*

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                            Interesting..... 1st cousin marriage is illegal in West by-god Virginia... and Kentucky..... damn! some law breakin SOBs in those states!....
                            Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                            I went to a funeral with a friend once in TN, for one of the friend's grandmothers... and her other grand mother showed up, sat in the front row with family, was very emotional, etc.

Well, I was a bit confused. So I asked someone what was up.
                            I was NOT prepared for the answer.
                            They were half sisters. Really. WTF?
                            I was gobsmacked.

I didn't hold it against my friend... it wasn't her fault her family was fucked up... and she wasn't cool with dating any cousins or anything weird. Even she said it was pretty fucked up.

Anyway... Small town hills of TN.
                            If you go to family reunions to meet women, you might be a redneck. (Foxworthy)

B*tch-lite

Comment

• August 9, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
                              Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 10:04 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                I've seen food cooked under dung (on tv). I can't say it made me want to go outside, dig a pit, and start shoveling the neighbors' dog poo over a large piece of meat. *chuckle*
                                Lol, (mops brow) phew, am I glad to hear that....

Comment

Working...
                                X