B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whew! Thanks!

Although for me, as a Department of Defense employee, Thursday is my Friday because I'm one of those "lucky" people who are now furloughed every Friday. Yes, I get a 20% pay cut, forced time off without pay. It's Congress' fault. They're actually not working either, but they still get paid.

And I'm glad to be of inspiration!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Whew! Thanks!

Although for me, as a Department of Defense employee, Thursday is my Friday because I'm one of those "lucky" people who are now furloughed every Friday. Yes, I get a 20% pay cut, forced time off without pay. It's Congress' fault. They're actually not working either, but they still get paid.

And I'm glad to be of inspiration!
      It seems like no one gets what they want in the work place. I would have loved to work 32 hours per week for most of my life, but those jobs often came at stupidly low pay and with no benefits. And yeah, Congress always makes sure there's money in the budget for their lifestyle.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• July 11, 2013

Deleted by me.
        Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:28 PM.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          I love my clay cooker. I found four of them at an estate sale for $4-$6 each. I sold one (which paid for all four), one broke (bad design, it had a chicken head on top for cuteness), and left my big one in Oregon. I still have the small one and it's perfect for things like tough meat or a small bird (~4 pounds).
          Bargain, cheapest I found on Amazon was £24, and that's looks like tat, gets what you pay for I suppose.....

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          I've looked at clouds from both sides now, but I'm too stoned to remember what I saw...
          That's the one, classic!

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
          Men who make it to rest homes get more ass than a toilet seat because the women so outnumber them.
          There's an incentive to stay alive long enough to get into a rest home, might get some action.......

Great poem, one didn't realise you were a laurate, bought a tear to my eye?!

Comment

• Great poem, one didn't realise you were a laurate, brought a tear to my eye?!
            LOL! Thank you. Glad I could touch your heart.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• July 12, 2013 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
              Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:29 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• July 13, 2013 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
                Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:29 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Jefferson Bass - The Official Website

smell's upwind, downwind, you gotta love the work to do that job

it was a job i wanted to do til i found out i'm not good with upclose gore
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    Jefferson Bass - The Official Website

smell's upwind, downwind, you gotta love the work to do that job

it was a job i wanted to do til i found out i'm not good with upclose gore
                    Cool link - thanks! I can relate to the upclose gore thing. For me, I think smells are worse than visuals. And thanks to your link, I went over to youtube and found this:

There's some very cool stuff in the video about crimes solved, and they do take one corpse and show it through all four stages of decomposition, which is totally interesting, but does have some disturbing ick.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Just watched it all. A bit oogly in a couple of places, nothing more, but then I always was much, much more fascinated by this kind of thing than repulsed by it. As a kid, I found surgery tv the absolute best, just because I got to see our actual insides. Rampant, abiding curiosity. Everybody else thought I was some kind of ghoul. Thanks for posting.
                      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                        Just watched it all. A bit oogly in a couple of places, nothing more, but then I always was much, much more fascinated by this kind of thing than repulsed by it. As a kid, I found surgery tv the absolute best, just because I got to see our actual insides. Rampant, abiding curiosity. Everybody else thought I was some kind of ghoul. Thanks for posting.
                        Glad you enjoyed it. I think the repulsion thing might go away with exposure, though it's probably a natural thing to recoil at first from bad smells - it probably kept us from eating bad food.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• July 14, 2013 (Slothday… err… Sunday)

Deleted by me.
                          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:30 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Hiya

Got meself some shank over the weekend, only thing is me local butcher didn't do it on the bone, so I got a gurt big bone off him seperately, going to slow cook the living arseholes out of it tomorrow similar to what you've just done, can't wait....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                              Hiya

Got meself some shank over the weekend, only thing is me local butcher didn't do it on the bone, so I got a gurt big bone off him seperately, going to slow cook the living arseholes out of it tomorrow similar to what you've just done, can't wait....
                              Hope it turns out really well for you! You get the arseholes with yours? I feel so cheated. *chuckle*

B*tch-lite

Comment

• July 15, 2013 (Monday)

Deleted by me.
                                Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:31 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X