B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joanie,

Just chop the onion into fairly small pieces and freeze it raw. I do that all the time. I hate chopping onions, and with only hubby and me, I don't always use a whole onion at once. It's easy to cook the frozen pieces, or just dump them in the crockpot with the other ingredients.

...I actually wear swimming goggles when I chop onions, they make my eyes burn and water so badly I can't see otherwise!

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Joanie,

Just chop the onion into fairly small pieces and freeze it raw. I do that all the time. I hate chopping onions, and with only hubby and me, I don't always use a whole onion at once. It's easy to cook the frozen pieces, or just dump them in the crockpot with the other ingredients.

...I actually wear swimming goggles when I chop onions, they make my eyes burn and water so badly I can't see otherwise!
      Thank you, Goldie, I did just that - I got about half of them done before I got bored, so I'll do the rest tomorrow or whenever. I also now have this hilarious mental image of a woman in swim goggles working in the kitchen.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Summer in the South

Deleted by me.
        Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:12 PM.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• That is a truly great song. <calls it up on itunes and hums along>

I'm so glad you are taming the coffee monster. That is one of the best overall health decisions you could possibly make, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            I also now have this hilarious mental image of a woman in swim goggles working in the kitchen.
            My husband has threatened to take my picture when I'm chopping onions... if he manages, I'll post it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
              That is a truly great song. <calls it up on itunes and hums along>

I'm so glad you are taming the coffee monster. That is one of the best overall health decisions you could possibly make, IMO.
              While I'm generally doing it to heal my stomach, it is fun to be able to type again without backspacing every other word because I've double hit a letter. I don't want to get too healthy - I might live to be 100. Nah, someone will definitely bash my head in for my sarcasm way before that.

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              My husband has threatened to take my picture when I'm chopping onions... if he manages, I'll post it...
              Definitely do! It will be a classic.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• A little hoarding goin' on

Deleted by me.
                Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:12 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• June 20, 2013

Deleted by me.
                  Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:13 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• June 22, 2013

Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• J - can I come and live with you ???????? you food always sounds amazing !!!!!!!
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                          J - can I come and live with you ???????? you food always sounds amazing !!!!!!!
                          Thanks G! It's small here, but your place is awesome - how 'bout you hire me on as your personal assistant, cook, bottle washer, or whatever?

It's so good to have you back online.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• I'm so glad I didn't give those anchovies away...

Deleted by me.
                            Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:14 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• A stupidly long post

Deleted by me.
                              Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:14 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• June 25, 2013

Deleted by me.
                                Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:15 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X