Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 7, 2013 ramblings of an addled mind

Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 11:29 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Slow the fuck down, asshole!

Deleted by me.
      Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 11:30 PM.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Sex and Food.

Deleted by me.
        Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 11:31 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Sex and food part deux.

Deleted by me.
          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 11:32 PM. Reason: grammar

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Well, that was the most awesome two-part post ever. Can't believe I missed it! All of the sex organs to eat! I draw the line at baboon pee on the kitty. If that's what's needed to a guy hot and faithful, maybe we aren't sexually compatible lol. And Dumpster Punch (with the attendant adventurous sex) sounds delightful

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanna View Post
              Well, that was the most awesome two-part post ever. Can't believe I missed it! All of the sex organs to eat! I draw the line at baboon pee on the kitty. If that's what's needed to a guy hot and faithful, maybe we aren't sexually compatible lol. And Dumpster Punch (with the attendant adventurous sex) sounds delightful
              I have to agree with you there. LOL

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Joanie - you have an absolutely fascinating journal. Sadly, any comment I could render is dull in comparison. So, I guess I will just give you a round of applause here at my desk and hope it somehow travels through the internet to you.

Comment

• The Baby Diet Experiment

Deleted by me.
                  Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 11:33 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by canio6 View Post
                    Joanie - you have an absolutely fascinating journal. Sadly, any comment I could render is dull in comparison. So, I guess I will just give you a round of applause here at my desk and hope it somehow travels through the internet to you.
                    Aww, thank you! I'm sure once my body adjusts to no coffee, I'll write more, but for now, it's no stress and eating like a primal baby. heh

B*tch-lite

Comment

• What are you doing for ginger drink?

I've been doing this Ginger Beer Concentrate Recipe - Cookie and Kate for a little bit and really LOVE it.
                      It's very clean and gingery, and the recipe lasts a good while having a couple of very large glasses of it a day.
                      I put a shot of it in about 24oz glass, filled with ice too, and a few drops of vanilla stevia.

About 2lbs of ginger, pre trimming is what a recipe needs. I got 2 1/4 last time and used it all even though I think It went over a bit. No big deal.
                      I also only used 3/4 cup of turbinado sugar, because I add some stevia when I mix it... but I think it need some sugar for storage preserving.
                      I press the juice in a fine mesh stainless sieve.
                      A full recipe fills up a 750ml Perrier bottle and 1/2 -3/4 of a standard 12oz beer bottle for refrigerator storage.
                      I use the silicone wine bottle stoppers to cork it.
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        What are you doing for ginger drink?

I've been doing this Ginger Beer Concentrate Recipe - Cookie and Kate for a little bit and really LOVE it.
                        It's very clean and gingery, and the recipe lasts a good while having a couple of very large glasses of it a day.
                        I put a shot of it in about 24oz glass, filled with ice too, and a few drops of vanilla stevia.

About 2lbs of ginger, pre trimming is what a recipe needs. I got 2 1/4 last time and used it all even though I think It went over a bit. No big deal.
                        I also only used 3/4 cup of turbinado sugar, because I add some stevia when I mix it... but I think it need some sugar for storage preserving.
                        I press the juice in a fine mesh stainless sieve.
                        A full recipe fills up a 750ml Perrier bottle and 1/2 -3/4 of a standard 12oz beer bottle for refrigerator storage.
                        I use the silicone wine bottle stoppers to cork it.
                        Cori, that looks like a great way to have it on hand all the time. I've just been muddling a piece of ginger at the bottom of a glass, then pouring in the filtered water and ACV. Making it ahead would give me a much more concentrated taste, which would be good.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Even bugs don’t like aspartame.

Deleted by me.
                          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-21-2014, 09:10 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Hiya Joanie - I am glad that you are feeling better. Tummy bugs sux it a big way!!!!!!!!
                            I will certainly be making a huge pot of broth when I get back to nz. I need to flush heaps of holiday crap food out of the system.
                            Interesting abnout the marg versus butter. I will so be trying that one when I get back
                            Take care chick
                            G x
                            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Geeeeeeeeeeee! LOL It's good to see you! You've posted such lovely things about our wee country. I hope to see pictures when you get back home. Hope you and Gwampa and your lovely daughter are having the best reunion. xoxo

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                Because sadly, Americans, and I am one, have pretty much settled in to the muscle meat of pigs, cows, and chickens, and largely get our fish out of a can called tuna.

This is not the case around the world, of course, where eating the nasty bits of animals is common. Where is the goat penis in our diet? Why are testicles not carried in the grocery store? Because they are perceived as icky poo poo, and Americans are all about icky poo poo. We’ll consume the most disgusting processed bullshit and call it food, but ew, don’t feed me tongue or liver, I might swoon.
                                As an expatriated American this cracks me up.

Regularly post all the weird things I eat to Facebook to freak friends back in the states out.

Comment

Working...
                                X