No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved the part in S06 episode 5 where Bobby said he was afraid of Henry being shot, and Don reassures him by saying Henry isn't that important. Made me laugh so hard. Vintage Don.
    Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
      Why don't I see Game of Thrones on this list?

You've reminded me that I need to catch up with Mad Men...
      I only watch what's free online. It started as an experiment two years ago, and I just never went back. I liked Netflix, but when I had tech issues, they told me to call my computer manufacturer, so I just cancelled. I'll probably be watching GOT around 2015 for free on Hulu. LOL

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
      I loved the part in S06 episode 5 where Bobby said he was afraid of Henry being shot, and Don reassures him by saying Henry isn't that important. Made me laugh so hard. Vintage Don.
      Derp, I read your journal today. Interesting stuff and totally worth the read.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I can hook you up with some less than legal methods of obtaining episodes.

Thanks! That means a lot, as you're one of the most interesting people here imo.
        Make America Great Again

Comment

• Thank you Derp.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Hot dogs and eggs.

Deleted by me.
            Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 10:45 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Hi there Joanie I have been lurking on your journal and was a little concerned when you had not posted for a couple of days. So glad to see you are still here an just as entertaining as ever.
              Jackie
              link to my journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread97129.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jacmac View Post
                Hi there Joanie I have been lurking on your journal and was a little concerned when you had not posted for a couple of days. So glad to see you are still here an just as entertaining as ever.
                Jackie
                Thank you, Jackie. And welcome! Post often - all are welcome. Rants/bitches/jokes/hugs/and anything are welcome (within MDA rules) except rants against me. LOL

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Hehehe...
                  I love that scene from Chill Joanie!
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    Hehehe...
                    I love that scene from Chill Joanie!
                    There are four movies that I can almost do/sing the dialogue/music to from beginning to end: The Big Chill, Harold and Maude, Jesus Christ Superstar, and Sound of Music.

I feel like I've gotten a really great break on a used car.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Sleeping and bedrooms and rain, oh my!

Deleted by me.
                      Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 10:50 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Kombucha issue... solution... water kefir tea.

Water kefir takes way less time to brew and is way less fickle about temps.
                        To get water kefir tea you make a plain water kefir brew then add your tea or herbal tea of choice after in a 50/50 mix.
                        Bingo.
                        Water kefir has a wider range of probiotics in it too.

FL has several "unhealthiest" cities.
                        I'm pretty sure that this statistic is heavily skewed by the massive numbers of retirees who come here to live out their geriatric years.
                        Young people in FL tend to be healthy from all appearances... the long swimsuit/outdoor season does encourage keeping trim for many!
                        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                        ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Cori, I'll have to check out the water kefir idea. It sounds interesting. Off to google.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Cori, do these look okay? They come to about $12 with shipping, but they last forever or breed or something, right?

Keysands Live Organic Water Kefir Grains (Crystals, Tibicos): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                              Cori, do these look okay? They come to about $12 with shipping, but they last forever or breed or something, right

Keysands Live Organic Water Kefir Grains (Crystals, Tibicos): Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
                              Yep... if you care for them they last forever AND multiply... like rabbits if you use the right recipe! LOL
                              They like some minerals to do well. Once you get them and get started I'll send you some good recipe links.
                              ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

• Thank you! I have to check my folder and see what else I want at Azon, although since that doesn't qualify for free shipping over $25, I could just buy it by itself.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X