No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I sucked it up and opened the clay cooker up. OMFG! My head swam from the horrifying stank that came out of that thing. I quickly dumped it into the two plastic bags I had waiting for it, scraped it out with my rubber-gloved hands, put the clay in the sink and ran hot water in it and dashed out to the dumpster. All the while, I’m telling myself, “don’t puke, you’ll just make a new layer of stink; don’t puke, you’ll just make a new layer of stink,” over and over. LOL

You just described my monthly routine there, Joanie. So I expect you can tell me why it's always the chicken carcass?

That's right, because I'm always 'going' to make chicken stock. To be fair, I often do. Not when it's reached that stage, though, that would be silly.

Comment

• How dare you imply such a thing.....I have no style!

[QUOTE=JoanieL;1191744]A flirt with a sense of humor - I like your style!
      BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Comment

• So, I sucked it up and opened the clay cooker up. OMFG! My head swam from the horrifying stank that came out of that thing. All the while, I’m telling myself, “don’t puke, you’ll just make a new layer of stink; don’t puke, you’ll just make a new layer of stink,” over and over. LOL

This sounds like an episode of a crime drama where a new detective is catching his/her first "decomp" case.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
          *giggle*
          You've made me swoon a bit again.
          I love it when they swoon.

Originally posted by CheeseFiend View Post
          You just described my monthly routine there, Joanie. So I expect you can tell me why it's always the chicken carcass?

That's right, because I'm always 'going' to make chicken stock. To be fair, I often do. Not when it's reached that stage, though, that would be silly.
          Yes, I swear, I can't imagine anyone or anything being hungry enough to even think of eating what that smelled like. LOL

Originally posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
          How dare you imply such a thing.....I have no style!
          And self-deprecating, too. In my younger days, a guy like you...

Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
          This sounds like an episode of a crime drama where a new detective is catching his/her first "decomp" case.
          I actually thought that also. Because in the midst of a lot of nasty or terrible things in my life, I cope with humor. I'm a laugh riot at funerals.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• May 15, 2013

Deleted by me.
            Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 01:13 AM.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Joanie, I like your posts. It is more than a bit like sitting around the fire and listening to the tribal wise woman.
              I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

• + a billion, I was thinking the same thing and who can forget this classic dissertation: "I’ve kind of wondered before, but I’m wondering again. Why do we uses sexual references as insults? F*** you – um, I generally only do that with people I like or at the worst, people I’ve just met. Cocksucker – this is not a bad person, this is a giving person. Motherf***** - yeah that’s bad. LOL"

I will just jot this down with the rest of the quotable's and done!

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                Joanie, I like your posts. It is more than a bit like sitting around the fire and listening to the tribal wise woman.
                BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                  Joanie, I like your posts. It is more than a bit like sitting around the fire and listening to the tribal wise woman.
                  Originally posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
                  + a billion, I was thinking the same thing and who can forget this classic dissertation: "I’ve kind of wondered before, but I’m wondering again. Why do we uses sexual references as insults? F*** you – um, I generally only do that with people I like or at the worst, people I’ve just met. Cocksucker – this is not a bad person, this is a giving person. Motherf***** - yeah that’s bad. LOL"

I will just jot this down with the rest of the quotable's and done!
                  You both are so sweet and you make me blush really. Sometimes I feel like the world's stupidest woman because so many of my friends attained success that you can measure. I have a post about sitting around a camp fire to follow, but first I have to test the primal bread I just made.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Long post; my apologies.

Deleted by me.
                    Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 01:14 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Re eggplant and tomatoes - yup, fruits. Simplified definition - if it has a seed (or seeds) in it and fleshy stuff around it, then it is a fruit; that makes pumpkins, squashes and cukes fruits, too. Strawberries are a bit funny - seeds attached on the outside.
                      I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Re eggplant and tomatoes - yup, fruits. Simplified definition - if it has a seed (or seeds) in it and fleshy stuff around it, then it is a fruit; that makes pumpkins, squashes and cukes fruits, too. Strawberries are a bit funny - seeds attached on the outside.
                        botanically speaking, true, they are both fruits, but culinarily they are considered vegetables.... one of the many curiosities of human culture....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          The Dalai Lama in N’Orleans; that’s amazing. He’s so cool and funny. I have a bit of a crush on him. [I]:::ducking lightening:::
                          No lightening!

I'm Buddhist and also have a bit of a crush on him. Such a self-actualized person! Thanks for the linkie, I will try to watch his talks!

Comment

• I haven't sat round a campfire sharing joints and bottles of hooch in years and years... and such would definitely require an RV these days as I'm to old/broken to ground sleep... but I would love to hang and do such things with you I believe.
                            “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                            ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                            And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

Re eggplant and tomatoes - yup, fruits. Simplified definition - if it has a seed (or seeds) in it and fleshy stuff around it, then it is a fruit; that makes pumpkins, squashes and cukes fruits, too. Strawberries are a bit funny - seeds attached on the outside.
                              I never associated those little brown dots in the eggplant as being seeds. I don't know what I though they were. Decoration maybe?

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              botanically speaking, true, they are both fruits, but culinarily they are considered vegetables.... one of the many curiosities of human culture....
                              I think we think, "Sweet = fruit; Savory = vegetable." But if I'm remembering this correctly, I believe there's a tomato pie recipe, maybe a Pennsylvania thing? - that is sweet. Sounds good to me since both Gran'ma and Greatgran'ma both put sugar into their tomato sauces. I just use cinnamon.

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                              No lightening!

I'm Buddhist and also have a bit of a crush on him. Such a self-actualized person! Thanks for the linkie, I will try to watch his talks!
                              Buddhism is the philosophy that comes closest to my beliefs also. I most especially like the concept of teacher rather than deity.

Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                              I haven't sat round a campfire sharing joints and bottles of hooch in years and years... and such would definitely require an RV these days as I'm to old/broken to ground sleep... but I would love to hang and do such things with you I believe.
                              We'd have a blast! I don't do dirt sleeping either anymore, though I occasionally relieve the tension in my back and shoulders by laying flat on an exercise mat. That's as rugged as I get in relaxed mode these days.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• May 17, 2013

Deleted by me.
                                Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 01:15 AM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X