Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    *badum tsssss*
    sorry... I think off the wall crap!.....

    Comment


    • this poor guy

      http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-...ker-rice-dish/
      beautiful
      yeah you are

      Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

      Comment


      • From article: Officers said that two days earlier a woman had seen him walking out of his apartment carrying the pressure cooker pot, which was described as "bullet coloured".

        "bullet colored"
        *gaping in awe at stupidity*
        WTF!?
        “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
        ~Friedrich Nietzsche
        And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

        Comment


        • f'n FBI asshats..... and other asshats that over-react.....

          Comment


          • Hi Joanie! I decided to invite myself over to your place for a spell...

            Sigh. I am having a "humanity sucks" moment - read online about ten things that teens do that are dangerous. Mind you, I live a sheltered life because I have/had no interest in going to certain kinds of parties and such where folks are almost certainly bound to do self-destructive stuff. I read stuff like this so my teen kids and I can discuss some of the stupidity their contemporaries get up to, as they lead sheltered lives, too, and I don't want them dangerously naive at 18, you know. So I was commensurately disgusted by something called "butt chugging" - ingesting alcohol the enema way. Wow. Just wow.

            And I own a matching SET of pressure cookers. I even got them from Germany, AND my grandfather on the German side fought in the German army in WWII. AND I own a bottle of nail polish named, I kid you not, "Gunmetal Gray"... Does that make me a neo-Nazi white supremacist skinhead yet?!
            Last edited by Crabbcakes; 05-14-2013, 04:18 AM.
            I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
              Hi Joanie! I decided to invite myself over to your place for a spell...

              Sigh. I am having a "humanity sucks" moment - read online about ten things that teens do that are dangerous. Mind you, I live a sheltered life because I have/had no interest in going to certain kinds of parties and such where folks are almost certainly bound to do self-destructive stuff. I read stuff like this so my teen kids and I can discuss some of the stupidity their contemporaries get up to, as they lead sheltered lives, too, and I don't want them dangerously naive at 18, you know. So I was commensurately disgusted by something called "butt chugging" - ingesting alcohol the enema way. Wow. Just wow.

              And I own a matching SET of pressure cookers. I even got them from Germany, AND my grandfather on the German side fought in the German army in WWII. AND I own a bottle of nail polish named, I kid you not, "Gunmetal Gray"... Does that make me a neo-Nazi white supremacist skinhead yet?!
              You don't strike me as the type to shave your head.....

              Comment


              • Joanie -
                ...and.......
                "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                ...small steps....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                  You don't strike me as the type to shave your head.....
                  I don't know Doc.

                  This made me think about it for a moment and I'm betting Crabbs could rock a buzzclip!
                  White hair looks great short like that, maybe with a little bang left or a short hawk!
                  Totes neo-nazi.
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    I don't know Doc.

                    This made me think about it for a moment and I'm betting Crabbs could rock a buzzclip!
                    White hair looks great short like that, maybe with a little bang left or a short hawk!
                    Totes neo-nazi.
                    Hee hee - gives me ideas for the next time I get bored with the cowlicky short layers! And since I have blue eyes, I could totally pass, I think. Add a little camo/military surplus gear...

                    I have a hair crush on Anderson Cooper.
                    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                      Hee hee - gives me ideas for the next time I get bored with the cowlicky short layers! And since I have blue eyes, I could totally pass, I think. Add a little camo/military surplus gear...

                      I have a hair crush on Anderson Cooper.
                      Who doesn't!
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                        And eat bacon... every day, says the 105 year old lady


                        Probably desrved it... left lint on the wall or some such shite

                        The doctor or the ex-prez? Or both?

                        yes it can be done in a pressure cooker, just not in Boston....
                        And smoke a cigar every day a la George Burns.
                        Inanimate objects always deserve it; sadly, they don't tell me to go eff off. Of course, if one did, I'd check myself into rehab.
                        Well in that instance, the doctor, but I was a big Bill groupie until he wimped out and lied. Liars are the biggest weaklings ever and weak doesn't turn me on.
                        LOL on the pressure cooker. I'm rendering right now, but I'm using the water way and no pressurization. The apartment smells lovely.

                        Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                        Hi Joanie! I decided to invite myself over to your place for a spell...

                        Sigh. I am having a "humanity sucks" moment - read online about ten things that teens do that are dangerous. Mind you, I live a sheltered life because I have/had no interest in going to certain kinds of parties and such where folks are almost certainly bound to do self-destructive stuff. I read stuff like this so my teen kids and I can discuss some of the stupidity their contemporaries get up to, as they lead sheltered lives, too, and I don't want them dangerously naive at 18, you know. So I was commensurately disgusted by something called "butt chugging" - ingesting alcohol the enema way. Wow. Just wow.

                        And I own a matching SET of pressure cookers. I even got them from Germany, AND my grandfather on the German side fought in the German army in WWII. AND I own a bottle of nail polish named, I kid you not, "Gunmetal Gray"... Does that make me a neo-Nazi white supremacist skinhead yet?!
                        You're always welcome to hang out of course! I'd never heard of alcohol enemas - ew and wouldn't it burn? I remember that people used to "shove" other drugs up the ass, but that one is new to me. I learn so much on these forums. LMAO

                        Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                        Joanie -
                        ...and.......
                        A hug from Gwamma always makes my day. You're just so huggable.

                        Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        I don't know Doc.

                        This made me think about it for a moment and I'm betting Crabbs could rock a buzzclip!
                        White hair looks great short like that, maybe with a little bang left or a short hawk!
                        Totes neo-nazi.
                        Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                        Hee hee - gives me ideas for the next time I get bored with the cowlicky short layers! And since I have blue eyes, I could totally pass, I think. Add a little camo/military surplus gear...

                        I have a hair crush on Anderson Cooper.
                        Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        Who doesn't!
                        LOL! I'm so out of touch. Long hair; parted in the middle. Thanks to Dad's genes, hardly any white except at my temples. Old hippies never die, we just go up in smoke.
                        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                        B*tch-lite

                        Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                        Comment


                        • May 14, 2013

                          Deleted by me.
                          Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 01:12 AM.
                          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                          B*tch-lite

                          Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                          Comment


                          • I have caught up, finally! I have a couple questions:
                            1. How are you so awesome?
                            2. Why do you type things like this "Yes, I’m playing with meat at 11pm on a Saturday night. 30 years ago, playing with meat on a Saturday night would have meant a whole different thing."? You do not know what type of Sugarbare...I mean weirdo could be reading!
                            Just saying! Now my quote of day, passed down from the mountains of Tibet: "People all over the world, seriously! Just stop!"
                            BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

                            My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sugarbare88 View Post
                              I have caught up, finally! I have a couple questions:
                              1. How are you so awesome?
                              2. Why do you type things like this "Yes, I’m playing with meat at 11pm on a Saturday night. 30 years ago, playing with meat on a Saturday night would have meant a whole different thing."? You do not know what type of Sugarbare...I mean weirdo could be reading!
                              Just saying! Now my quote of day, passed down from the mountains of Tibet: "People all over the world, seriously! Just stop!"
                              A flirt with a sense of humor - I like your style!

                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                              B*tch-lite

                              Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                Question of the day. If my macros are 50/25/20/5, alcohol/protein/fat/carbs, am I primal?

                                YES!!!

                                As a fan of Alton Brown, and because this episode of Good Eats addresses issues like seasonality, here’s a link to Withering Bites – an episode on how to dehydrate the abundance of summer fruit for winter use. No special dehydration unit necessary, though a box fan is used. Link: Watch Good Eats | Whithering Bites online | Free | Hulu I don’t know how long it will be available.

                                I'm SUCH an AB Fangirl... I mean Withering Bites, how can one not love that!

                                I’ve kind of wondered before, but I’m wondering again. Why do we uses sexual references as insults? F*** you – um, I generally only do that with people I like or at the worst, people I’ve just met. Cocksucker – this is not a bad person, this is a giving person. Motherf***** - yeah that’s bad. LOL
                                *giggle*
                                You've made me swoon a bit again.
                                “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                                ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                                And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X