Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    (Nods approval) Good strength/endurance, training that, depending on the length/intensity of the session of course!!
    usually in sets of 6.... normally no more than 12 in a set.... don't want to over develop the forearms....

    Comment


    • Good move, don't want to overdevelope, ya know!

      G, amphibious as well, is that a vino glass in both paws?!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
        Good move, don't want to overdevelope, ya know!

        G, amphibious as well, is that a vino glass in both paws?!
        Me thinks she does 4 oz curls.... well developed biceps there

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          Me thinks she does 4 oz curls.... well developed biceps there
          Reckon yer right, wouldn't want to be on the end of the old bitch slapping?!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
            Reckon yer right, wouldn't want to be on the end of the old bitch slapping?!
            lol...... nope.. and I shall leave it at that!

            Comment


            • Hiya Joanie - where have you been ?????????
              I'm missing my daily dose of news !!!!!
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

              ...small steps....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                I'm thinking the shopping lifting is from years of practice.....
                Not to be confused with shop lifting, which would be a good survival skill after the zombies come.

                Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                Good move, don't want to overdevelope, ya know!

                G, amphibious as well, is that a vino glass in both paws?!
                Ambidextrous and amphibious - I think we have our Madam for the New World.

                Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                Hiya Joanie - where have you been ?????????
                I'm missing my daily dose of news !!!!!
                To follow, G. Been hiding in a book.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                B*tch-lite

                Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                Comment


                • This post was written at various times over the last two days.

                  Deleted by me.
                  Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 01:04 AM.
                  "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                  B*tch-lite

                  Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                  Comment


                  • I so hope after letting all that out - your smalls are a little less tangled ????? Mine are still in disarray and so I am not getting any closer to wearing them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                    ...small steps....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoanieL
                      Yes, I'm good. I always forget how a good vent can be so cathartic. I had a really bad temper as a young woman, and I've done a pretty good job of reigning it in. Problem with that is that I hold it all in and then I just feel like withdrawing from the world. Better to just vent here at the Bitchapalooza and get on with it.

                      And you running around getting ready for your trip small-less makes me laugh.
                      smalls are over rated.....

                      Comment


                      • well - actually mine are extra extra large - but pfffittttt who cares??????????
                        "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

                        ...small steps....

                        Comment


                        • About the Petburger. Work up to it. After you get used to that, regular burgers taste like cardboard with ketchup.

                          Also the Grande Natural Meats company (website ElkUSA.com) also sells petburger that is a bit leaner and also has a higher percentage of offal in it. They have it in venison, goat, bison, and elk. And even with more offal, you still can't taste anything other than meat.

                          Comment


                          • Does anyone read paper newspapers anymore?
                            Actually, I do. I can read a lot faster than those overpaid mouthpieces on network news can talk. And I can skip the commercials (ads) in a split second. Just don't look at them.

                            Joanie, I just wanted to tell you that although I don't post often, yours is one of the journals I read regularly! And I always enjoy it!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                              smalls are over rated.....
                              Typical (though adorable and hot) male perspective.

                              Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                              well - actually mine are extra extra large - but pfffittttt who cares??????????
                              We've seen the pics, G. No way are you as large as that.

                              Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
                              About the Petburger. Work up to it. After you get used to that, regular burgers taste like cardboard with ketchup.

                              Also the Grande Natural Meats company (website ElkUSA.com) also sells petburger that is a bit leaner and also has a higher percentage of offal in it. They have it in venison, goat, bison, and elk. And even with more offal, you still can't taste anything other than meat.
                              I'm sure I'll get used to a fattier burger. I've already done a 4:1 rather than 5:1, and when I make a meatloaf this weekend, I'm going to use an even fattier ratio. I think with ElkUSA, unless I read it wrong, their shipping was high for someone without a lot of space. I think it was that site, but I could be wrong. I have them bookmarked though. You're often my online resource for online resources.

                              Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                              Actually, I do. I can read a lot faster than those overpaid mouthpieces on network news can talk. And I can skip the commercials (ads) in a split second. Just don't look at them.

                              Joanie, I just wanted to tell you that although I don't post often, yours is one of the journals I read regularly! And I always enjoy it!
                              Goldie, hi and welcome! Very kind words; thank you. I like paper newspapers also, and I like paper magazines. Problem for me is that with a spot of OCD and a minor hoarding disorder, paper is sort of a no no for me. Last Christmas, a friend got me about 10 magazine subscriptions, and while almost all of them have been thrown away, I now have an accordion file folder full of recipes that I want to primal-ize.
                              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                              B*tch-lite

                              Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                              Comment


                              • Deleted by me.
                                Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 01:08 AM.
                                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

                                B*tch-lite

                                Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X