• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• all the best places are found by word of mouth

get out there and write your number on some stalls
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
      Strange flavored chicken is actually a thing here. They use black sesame seeds and the ubiquitous sweet/sour Asian sauce. Pretty good. Needs a name change.
      LOL - It surely does.

Originally posted by Siobhan View Post

At the risk of exposing myself to ridicule, this is a joke, right? Photoshop? Cuz I'm having nightmares.
      Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      B3TA : WE LOVE THE WEB
      They have had Tesco-based image challenges.
      Answered before I got a chance to do so.

Whew. Thanks for clearing that up. I can sleep easier now!
      You and me both!

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      As well as Chimay butter in Belgium there's also a Chimay brewery, which is ran by monks, I sampled one of there beers quite few years ago now, it was about 15% proof and was like treacle, never again....
      Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
      That Chimay stuff is a bit on the pricey-wallet busting side.... being the cheap azz bastage I am, I've never tried it... So would it be more treacle-ish than Samuel Smiths Oatmeal Stout? Or a Russian Imperial Stout?
      It's pretty reasonable price wise over here, but it's fair to say it's not to my palate, you should stay cheap in my opinion, but I am biased....Not sure of the viscosity of the two beverages you mention, but Chimay is pretty stodgey, you could drink it with a spoon....
      Both of the stouts I mentioned are considerably darker than Guiness.... The Russian Stout is like a liquid loaf of black bread....

and there is no worry about me not being cheap.... but I'm not easy..... you get a reputation being cheap and easy..
      Here it's about what I pay for farm butter. So... I want to support local producers, but if all they offer is salted butter, I'm going to get what serves me, which is unsalted.

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
      Goddammit, I have been doing it wrong. Spendies and easy here.
      Oh, I'm so high maintenance. Sort of. I think I'm easy, but "they" say no. Hmmph.

Lol, you could smash the bottle and beat someone to death with the contents then, I take it....and blacker than Guinness, blimey, that's a good effort!

This is true, one has got to be careful about ones reputation hasn't one....
      Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
      I didn't think it could be true coming from a large brand, but that Russian imperial could probably support a few slices of beef and maybe even a spoon of kraut.
      Blacker than Guinness is pretty impressives.

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      Someone is asking for me?
      I tried to be cheap and easy but I couldn't get any takers. WTF?
      Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      all the best places are found by word of mouth

get out there and write your number on some stalls
      Ya'll are hilarious.

Carve your number on my wall. And maybe you will get a call from me.

If I needed someone...
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Okay, my number is everywhere, unfortunately in this part of the world there are only senior centers and schools. Obviously I can't try the schools as I don't want to go to prison. Wrong demographic.
        My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

ď"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

• Hello beautiful girl. Hope you are all good
          G x
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
            Okay, my number is everywhere, unfortunately in this part of the world there are only senior centers and schools. Obviously I can't try the schools as I don't want to go to prison. Wrong demographic.
            *laughing* Senior centers could be good hunting grounds depending on one's tastes. I like them old, but I'm no spring chicken. Retired men can be slowly yummy. OTOH, because of the ratio of women:men at that age, a lot of old guys get more ass than a toilet seat. It can make them a health risk.

Schools wouldn't work for me either. I could barely stand young men when I was young.

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
            Hello beautiful girl. Hope you are all good
            G x
            Hi G!! I'm doing well. How 'bout you? Sounds like you've been having a great time. I'm planning a bit of a get-away myself. I hope you and the family are super well! *big squishy hugs*
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siobhan View Post
              Okay, my number is everywhere, unfortunately in this part of the world there are only senior centers and schools. Obviously I can't try the schools as I don't want to go to prison. Wrong demographic.
              That doesn't seem to stop the teachers....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                *laughing* Senior centers could be good hunting grounds depending on one's tastes. I like them old, but I'm no spring chicken. Retired men can be slowly yummy. OTOH, because of the ratio of women:men at that age, a lot of old guys get more ass than a toilet seat. It can make them a health risk.

Schools wouldn't work for me either. I could barely stand young men when I was young.

Hi G!! I'm doing well. How 'bout you? Sounds like you've been having a great time. I'm planning a bit of a get-away myself. I hope you and the family are super well! *big squishy hugs*
                Only if it's bad ass on the toilet seat to start with.... from a strictly medical point of view.... if gramps is only getting some from a closed group of grannies... some one's fibbin!

Comment

Health risk, getting that much at that age gotta be a death risk....

Or the pupils....

Comment

Retired men can be slowly yummy.
                    Best watch those Omega 3 to 6 ratio's, I predict they have been grain fed rather than allowed to forage naturally, best cut off the overly fatty bits and knock back some salmon oil.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                      Ain't that the truth. I don't get it. To me, the appropriate response to the presence of children is the urge to protect (or at the very least, run the hell away). I will never understand the brain wiring that occurs to make a person hurt or take advantage of a child. Or anyone/thing smaller, weaker, or stupider. What is the conquest in that? Ick cubed.

Only if it's bad ass on the toilet seat to start with.... from a strictly medical point of view.... if gramps is only getting some from a closed group of grannies... some one's fibbin!
                      LOL!

Health risk, getting that much at that age gotta be a death risk....

Or the pupils....
                      Yes, but those old geezers spend their last days smiling like fools.

Originally posted by DanDavid View Post
                      Best watch those Omega 3 to 6 ratio's, I predict they have been grain fed rather than allowed to forage naturally, best cut off the overly fatty bits and knock back some salmon oil.

*chuckle* One of us is confused.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Just a quicky post.

Iím going on a ride-about tomorrow. Iíll be back somewhere between three and five+ weeks from now. I have a destination, but if I donít make it because I find somewhere more fun to land, thatís okay. I havenít been alone on the road in three years, and I have the itch. Iíve had it for awhile.

No old boy kitty with me for this trip, and Iím a bit teary about his absence, but I guess Iíll be able to stay in nicer hotels because of no pet.

Iíve gotten all the normal things done. The car will probably be able to make a 4000+ mile trip with no problems (it is 22 years old, but I keep it cared for mostly). AAA is up to date. Apartment and plants will be cared for. Prepaid phone is at the ready in case of emergency.

Itís been three years since I did this, and I have to say, my heart is going pitter-patter in anticipation of the ride. I think Iíll go north first and then west to avoid the heat as much as possible.

I thought about getting a hamster to keep me company, but then a friend told me about some people who want to meet me that live on the way to my tentative destination, so Iím probably going to do that instead.

Every road-trip that Iíve ever taken over 1500 miles has been a blast. I see no reason for this one to be different. Iím not going to post for awhile just because I donít want to be tied to any habits from my ďnormalĒ life. Itís just me, the car, and the road.

I predict soul-healing and spirituality on the way. Oh, and maybe some good beer and better than mediocre pizza. I have a big cooler, so I can keep paleo for a lot of the time, but Iím not going to stress it.

Today I am grateful that the U.S. is so freakiní huge. If I were in Europe, the distance Iím travelling might take me to another country.

Quick question. The vendor that sold me my pink cherry tomato plant sent me an email stating that it needed staking (something to wrap around). So, a couple of days ago, after postponing buying potting soil, I finally staked it. In what seemed like just minutes, it started to wrap itself around the stake. How did it know??? I am in awe.

I should already be asleep, but the anticipation is keeping me awake.

I love you all,
                        J

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Have a great time and I am already looking forward to hearing about it when you return. smooches xxx
                          I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Same here, I know you'll have a great time! I'm actually a little jealous!
                            Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• don't get kidnapped! and have fun! and keep your phone charged! and don't get kidnapped!
                              beautiful
                              yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                              lol

Comment

• At least you have a cooler full of good beer.... oh, and good food. Enjoy the trip. Keep in touch, don't do anything I wouldn't do....

Comment

Working...
                                X