No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry and a pint? Count me in. Bloody love Wales, would have much rather moved there than Melbs. That'll learn me for marrying an Aussie.
    I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      I reckon that'd make the headlines in the papers....good oh on the nap!

LOLOLOL, at crying out my ears....Where in Wales was that, I don't live that far from the principality, and have been known to make infrequent trips across the Severn for visits, if you visit Blighty again and fancy a hot curry try the the rupali, in Newcastle, tried it once, and it's feeking hot....

And me, not that I really follow me stars!

Nor me, we need to meet up for a slurp one day!

LMAO at text again
      I up for quaffing an ale or 12...

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        Curry and a pint? Count me in. Bloody love Wales, would have much rather moved there than Melbs. That'll learn me for marrying an Aussie.
        Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        It'd be a blast, we might have to warn the authorities of where it's held though....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
          It'd be a blast, we might have to warn the authorities of where it's held though....
          naaah... they'll just spoil the fun!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
            Another one. Tauruses used to be perceived as one of the more staid signs. I think you're a testament to that not being true.
            Very possibly! Though I do claim to have been raised at least partially by hobbits, so maybe it's the Took.

I have half a dozen 12 ounce glass jars saved from all the coconut oil I've eaten since going primal two years ago. I'm willing to donate if someone brings whiskey.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
              Two things.... why ta-kill-ya? A cordial glass? Isn't alcohol why they made quart mason jars? Get yourself a real glass lady! They even sell them with handles like a beer mug! yeah, I know some folks like tequilla, me not one of them.... actually I'm not much of a hard liquor drinker.... I'll drink beer and cider all day.. (then puke all night, but thats beside the point)
              LOL! I switched to many glasses throughout the day and night and morning. I'm not much of a puker. I think I can remember every time in my life. There have been times when I wished I could - that's an ugly thing. I like tequila. Silver. It seems to be the easiest to assimilate and I like the taste. Occasionally, I have wakened up... Well, at least they're nice hotels.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              I reckon that'd make the headlines in the papers....good oh on the nap!

LOLOLOL, at crying out my ears....Where in Wales was that, I don't live that far from the principality, and have been known to make infrequent trips across the Severn for visits, if you visit Blighty again and fancy a hot curry try the the rupali, in Newcastle, tried it once, and it's feeking hot....

And me, not that I really follow me stars!

Nor me, we need to meet up for a slurp one day!

LMAO at text again
              So, a lot of the people here are having birthdays in the next eight weeks. Cool beans and Happy Birthday!

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              Curry and a pint? Count me in. Bloody love Wales, would have much rather moved there than Melbs. That'll learn me for marrying an Aussie.
              Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              naaah... they'll just spoil the fun!
              Party in Wales. I'll just hop on my broom.

Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
              Very possibly! Though I do claim to have been raised at least partially by hobbits, so maybe it's the Took.

I have half a dozen 12 ounce glass jars saved from all the coconut oil I've eaten since going primal two years ago. I'm willing to donate if someone brings whiskey.
              I didn't know you were raised by hobbits. Do you have furry feet?
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Today Iím grateful for good news that a friend got.

Todayís delivery from Good Eggs: strawberries, baba ghanoush, oregano, goat stew meat, chow chow relish, chipotle (the pepper, not the chain restaurant) ranch dressing, red spring onions, orange cauliflower, red beets, Italian sweet basil, seedless cucumber, regular cucumber, and multicolored cherry tomatoes.

I think that I partied three times yesterday. One thing about this city is that with its many flaws, when a person is just in the mood to let loose, they can pretty much do it at any time of the day or night. Itís rare that I feel this tired after a night of drinking/smoking whatever, but when you party all day, part of the night, then go out in the wee hours to continue, the next day can really show you that youíre not in your 20s anymore.

No headache nor even shaky hands. Just that feeling of brain fog. Like San Francisco fog. Pea soup fog. Either the rest times that I give my liver are keeping it healthy, or itís just said, ďeff it, let her drink.Ē Or I could drop dead tomorrow. Ya just never know.

Back to the veggies. Oddly, I donít think Iíve ever had fresh oregano before. Maybe I have, but Iíve never worked with it Ė Iíve always used the dried version. It smells delightful and peppery and I canít wait to put it into some tomato sauce thing. The orange cauliflower is huge.

The only thing Iíve had to eat today is some chopped up cucumber with cherry tomatoes and baba ghanoush and a slice of ham. I am starting to have a hankering for a Mexican coffeeÖ which is much like Irish coffee except with tequila. And since Iím sorta kinda bulletproofing it, I guess itís a Bulletproof Mexican. Could anything be more dangerous? I suppose I could develop a taste for grappa and make Bulletproof Italians. Now that would be a dangerous creature!

The church bells are playing Amazing Grace.

Iím going to make a basil infused simple syrup and some pesto for the freezer with the basil. I didnít rub it on my wrist this time, but really, I feel like putting some of it behind my ear. Such a lovely smell.

For the hobbit lovers and the chicken lovers among us Ė The Hobbit Hole Chicken Coop:

They sell them here: Cool Coops! ~ Hobbit Hole Chicken Coops -- Community Chickens

http://www.medpagetoday.com/PainMana...nagement/45374 Ė FDA Panel Snubs Morphine-Oxycodone Combo Ė And drug dealers everywhere wept.

Silly stuff:

Still grumpy after all these years.

And just because:

Happy Earth Day!

Peace, love, and Mother Earth,
                J
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I think that I partied three times yesterday. One thing about this city is that with its many flaws, when a person is just in the mood to let loose, they can pretty much do it at any time of the day or night. Itís rare that I feel this tired after a night of drinking/smoking whatever, but when you party all day, part of the night, then go out in the wee hours to continue, the next day can really show you that youíre not in your 20s anymore.

No headache nor even shaky hands. Just that feeling of brain fog. Like San Francisco fog. Pea soup fog. Either the rest times that I give my liver are keeping it healthy, or itís just said, ďeff it, let her drink.Ē Or I could drop dead tomorrow. Ya just never know.
                  You are living my retirement dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                    You are living my retirement dream.
                    Oddly, after avoiding gainful employment as much as possible for most of my life, I kind of want a part-time no-brainer job just to have to be responsible a couple of days a week. Or a husband. That would be fun, also. I haven't had one in awhile. Kind of like a part-time job, but with daily sex.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Oddly, after avoiding gainful employment as much as possible for most of my life, I kind of want a part-time no-brainer job just to have to be responsible a couple of days a week. Or a husband. That would be fun, also. I haven't had one in awhile. Kind of like a part-time job, but with daily sex.
                      That's not a husband; that's going on the game.

Comment

• Wait... you mean that marriage doesn't come with daily sex?? But... but...

Just kidding. I only would marry for love. I'm stupidly romantic.

B*tch-lite

Comment

LOL! I switched to many glasses throughout the day and night and morning. I'm not much of a puker. I think I can remember every time in my life. There have been times when I wished I could - that's an ugly thing. I like tequila. Silver. It seems to be the easiest to assimilate and I like the taste. Occasionally, I have wakened up... Well, at least they're nice hotels.

So, a lot of the people here are having birthdays in the next eight weeks. Cool beans and Happy Birthday!

I didn't know you were raised by hobbits. Do you have furry feet?
                          I'm actually fairly tall and no, I don't have hairy feet. Mentally though, I grew up in middle earth and other various fantasy worlds. We didn't have any other kids in my neighborhood, and no one in my very small classes liked me in school. It's hard to get along with hobbits though, so long as you appreciate good food, good stories, and pastoral life hehe.

Comment

• I need that chicken coop.

I need chickens.

A husband might be nice, maybe.

Maybe.

Comment

Wait... you mean that marriage doesn't come with daily sex?? But... but...
                              I guess you could have daily sex.... I doubt it would be with your spouse though....

What is that they say about sex and married llife... Take a large jar, put a penny in it every time you have sex in your 1st year of marriage, after the first year, take a penny out every time you have sex... most couples never empty the jar.....

Comment

Get it kick started and bimble on over, you'll just have to bring the tequila....

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post

The church bells are playing Amazing Grace. J
                                That's rock star, blimey, I'd be bed bound for a few days after that, and I find it's like looking at the world through a pair of borrowed eyes....and campanological church bells, who'd ever thought!

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                                That's not a husband; that's going on the game.
                                Lol....

I guess you could have daily sex.... I doubt it would be with your spouse though....

What is that they say about sex and married llife... Take a large jar, put a penny in it every time you have sex in your 1st year of marriage, after the first year, take a penny out every time you have sex... most couples never empty the jar.....
                                Lol, does it even get filled up?!

Saw this dog story yesterday....

Comment

Working...
                                X