No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahahahahahahahaha LMFAO - okay so now it is confession time...........
    who else is in Gwamma's camp ????????? and of course what goes on camp stays on camp..............
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Orthorexia is an eating disorder similar to anorexia, though instead of an obsessive desire to lose weight, those who suffer from orthorexia have an unhealthy obsession with healthy eating. The word comes from Greek orthos, “correct or right”, plus orexis, “appetite”. In their search for dietary purity, orthorexics may become so restrictive about what they eat (for example, avoiding fatty foods, those containing preservatives, those with salt or sugar) that eventually they become as dangerously thin as an anorexic.

Source: Urban Dictionary: Orthorexia

Assholeorexia is an eating disorder where those who suffer from it have an unhealthy obsession with trying to convince the whole world, especially communities that disagree with their philosophy, that they are right and everyone else is wrong. An example of this behavior would be people who post at paleo or primal boards and espouse the ideology that meat is unhealthy. They are usually weak people who have followed every guru with a new plan for most of their adult lives. Their search for attention eventually leads those around them to shrug them off as idiots, then go prepare themselves a lovely steak with compound butter on top.

Source: me.
      Last edited by JoanieL; 02-20-2014, 12:55 AM.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paleobird View Post
        Say it loud and say it proud, G! Commando is the way to go. Less laundry and no pantie lines!
        Practical as always, Sweetcheeks!

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
        hahahahahahahahaha LMFAO - okay so now it is confession time...........
        who else is in Gwamma's camp ????????? and of course what goes on camp stays on camp..............
        I can't do it... I always think the whole world will know. LMAO - talk about self-involved. As if anyone would give a rat's ass.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• oh Joanie - you really do make me laugh !!!!!!
          and as for the world knowing - at least we girls are not quite as obvious as some commando-ing men !!!!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Oh no - I have the opposite problem! "How many effing layers are you wearing?" said every man ever...

Joanie - I'm in WA and didn't get any snow this year! *only person who was sad*
            Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Yeah that's a bummer the mate won't let me air the fruit in public, but she gets to wear the thong!

Sugarbare for commando equality!!!

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
              oh Joanie - you really do make me laugh !!!!!!
              and as for the world knowing - at least we girls are not quite as obvious as some commando-ing men !!!!!!!
              BaconFist Master of Pork-Fu!!

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread83531.html

Comment

• if'n ya wanna go commando, wear a kilt cuz the only thing that goes under a kilt is socks and shoes....

Comment

• For the ladies... summer dresses, and not damned thing else.
                  Who needs socks and shoes?
                  (as long as you stay away from sand/hard surfaces here in FL!)
                  “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                  ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                  And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                    For the ladies... summer dresses, and not damned thing else.
                    Who needs socks and shoes?
                    (as long as you stay away from sand/hard surfaces here in FL!)
                    I'm not a big fan of chicken poo squishing betwixt me toes... I always wear shoes when I collect eggs.... AND I almost stepped on copperhead snakes 4 times last summer.... Me wears shoes/boots on the farm...

Comment

• Ok, Doc.. summer dress and boots it is.

Can we ladies get a pic of that since you won't oblige us with the topless one we keep asking for?
                      LOL
                      “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
                      ~Friedrich Nietzsche
                      And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

• Originally posted by cori93437 View Post
                        Ok, Doc.. summer dress and boots it is.

Can we ladies get a pic of that since you won't oblige us with the topless one we keep asking for?
                        LOL
                        you want a pic of my boots? OK... I guess I can do that.... what ever blows air up your summer dress...

Comment

• from ya boots all the way up to your shirtless torso - you can include your head if you want to !!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• ................. meaning the head on your shoulders of course !!!!!

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                              ................. meaning the head on your shoulders of course !!!!!
                              that was my first thought....

Comment

• yeah yeah yeah -
                                raping another journal.......................thats what Gwamma does ....................

...small steps....

Comment

Working...
                                X