No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bah! I was just gonna get caught up but now I have a meeting!

Hi Joanie!!!!
    Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• To make us all feel warm and fuzzy!

These 19 Adorably Awkward Mixed Breed Dogs Will Make You Love Mutts Even More

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
        A surprising amount are mixed with corgi. I expected poodle but not corgi.
        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• I love mutts. My parents' dog is likely Dachshund-Labrador. She's espresso colored. Basically looks like a lab with short legs (like half the height of a Lab). She is an absolute sweetheart. We call her a "sausage dog".
          Depression Lies

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
            We had one at work until a couple of years ago, cus all our schematics and stuff were on it to save hard copy space, it even had a built in printer, which used specially coated paper and a toxic printer fluid, it was a piece of shite it an' all....

As if it's his fault it snowed, might be his fault for the lack of preperation, that happens every single time it snows over here, yet to here an apology from our mayor....

They penguins is having a tough time of it.... and were the cause of the decline in a species that probably been around longer than us, well done the human race!

Never say sorry, it's a sign of....

Don't know why they made you uncomfortable, you got nowt to be uncomfortable about, believe me!

Or a Miststck, lol....
            They used the term New American city in that article which I'd never heard. Basically a city with insufficient mass transit, so it's dependent on cars. But Los Angeles is a driving city, and it's not really new. I never needed a car in SF 'til I got a job that had me going to clients outside the city, and in Hoboken, I basically just moved my car for street cleaning day. Most other places I lived in were areas where you need a car. I think New Orleans is dead center. You could get by with only the mass transit, but a car is good for some areas of the city. Anyhoo, they should have just given the adults a snow day - stay home unless you work in an essential service.

Thank you. I guess sometimes I'm paranoid about who might be looking. I figure if people think I'm just a frumpy old woman, the creepazoids will leave me alone. *chuckle*

LOL on Miststuck!

Originally posted by excursivey View Post
            Bah! I was just gonna get caught up but now I have a meeting!

Hi Joanie!!!!
            Ex! You are missed! I hope you're having a bunch of fun.

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
            OMG - cuteness cubed! They're all so squishably adorable. I think my fave is the Chusky (Chow/Husky), though I think I'd call it a How How. It looks so mellow, like it should be in a Buddhist monastery.

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
            A surprising amount are mixed with corgi. I expected poodle but not corgi.
            I thought the same thing. Corgis must be good climbers. (And twistedly, the song When a Man Loves a Woman is now running through my head.)

Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
            I love mutts. My parents' dog is likely Dachshund-Labrador. She's espresso colored. Basically looks like a lab with short legs (like half the height of a Lab). She is an absolute sweetheart. We call her a "sausage dog".
            A sausage Lab! If you have one, I'd love to see a pic. Mutts are so sweet. Very little insanity in them.
            "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• January 31, 2014 (Friday)

Deleted by me.
              Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:56 PM.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• I would put onion and habanero jelly on a pork burger in an instant. Maybe it's the weather, but I've been craving Things in Jars and Porky Delights lately.

Last month it was organic butter an sardines (not together!). What the hell, my cravings are all over the place.

On a brighter note, by phone seems to have given up trying to sensor me and now replaces my misspelled curses with their proper words.

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                  I would put onion and habanero jelly on a pork burger in an instant. Maybe it's the weather, but I've been craving Things in Jars and Porky Delights lately.

Last month it was organic butter an sardines (not together!). What the hell, my cravings are all over the place.

On a brighter note, by phone seems to have given up trying to sensor me and now replaces my misspelled curses with their proper words.
                  Ooh - a pork burger. I haven't ordered ground pork in awhile. I just bought shish kabob skewers. Maybe ground pork mixed with some minced onions, pepper, garlic, etc. Then wrapped around the skewers and grilled or baked. Then slathered with some tomato paste mixed with one of the pepper jellies. Yep, ground pork went on the list.

I allow myself about a pound of butter a month so it doesn't become a habit. But when I first get it, I use it in coffee daily for about the first five days. Not tons, but it does get used. I'm not sure that sardines sauteed in organic butter would be a bad thing.

LOL on phone censorship.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• February 1, 2014 (Saturday)

Deleted by me.
                    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:56 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• I can't believe that a one day notice is legal. I know in California it isn't but we could be special with our protective tenant laws. Sadly, with the number of crappy landlords, they are needed. We were in an apartment for five months during our move and i hated it. They charged us $100 extra a month for the dogs and still tried to take out money from our deposit to clean the carpets. I had to remind them that was included in the non refundable pet fee we were paying. I hated renting.

I am glad it is warmer for you! We have rain! And there is more rain forecasted for the week!!!! Daisy is not happy but all my plants are. I could hear them singing!

I am too old for a night of drinking. We spent 6 hours in the City Friday night, hit two bars and a fancy mexican restaurant and was so sad yesterday. Today I feel human. Eating and drinking on someone else's dime is dangerous, especially if you have a ride home already set up. I know Sangria is deadly but I love a good Sangria. I started with vodka soda, graduated to Sangria, slowed down with a couple high end tequila drinks and finished with a lovely 20 year old port. And then I was wondering why I felt so yucky!

You catfish looks yummy! I love it. Did you dredge it in anything? I think I will have too see if I can find some. There was a weeks delay in slaughtering my hog so no pork until the end of the month. Circling big sad faces! The ham and bacon are to die for! I am going to get a few of the odd bites like the ears. Worse case scenario, the pups get them.

Comment

• Vh67 I think I am even more of a light weight than you. A couple of weeks ago I visited some girlfriends in Berkeley and one night I had 2 gin drinks and a couple hours later a glass of champagne, I felt pretty yucky during the night. I kept thinking I really over did it. Fortunately I recovered pretty well the next day. I think for me it's best not to mix drinks and even when I stick to wine, 2 glasses seems to be my maximum.
                        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• This was pretty rare for me and I know the dangers of mixing alcohols so I deserved it. I am usually driving or having to be the good wife, so I have a two drink limit normally(less if I am driving,). Sangria should be illegal! And sadly, I want some now!

Comment

• Sangria is a wonder of the world (if you can get it made well). Considering two nights ago, I bow to your tequila prowess. I can drink whiskey/vodka all night, but tequila is a no go for me.

Hmm now I want sangria too...

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                              This was pretty rare for me and I know the dangers of mixing alcohols so I deserved it. I am usually driving or having to be the good wife, so I have a two drink limit normally(less if I am driving,). Sangria should be illegal! And sadly, I want some now!
                              Speaking of Sangria and SF, many years ago we went to Cha Cha Cha in SF (in the Haight) as I recall I had too much Sangria and many tasty dishes, but boy was it good!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                You know whats truly disturbing? I take four or five shots of this food, and the best I get even with the minimal editing I have available is this:

Cat fish, at first I thought it might have been another fridge experiment....

Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                                Just got a notice (a one-days notice for all of you who live in civilization and might understand why Im a bit urinated-off*) that my rent has gone up $50. Everybody got a one-days notice, even the apt the apt that went from $950 to $1250.

*Wouldnt want to offend some nanny-seeking cretin with the word p*ssed-off.

I could waste a lot of time searching to see if a one days notice is legal, but Im sure what Id find is something like, Youre a renter; you must be poor; we hate poor people in Louisiana; suck it up. Instead, I consoled myself with the fact since this is my first rent increase in 33 months, if hed done a smaller annual raise ($18.18/yr) that still came to $50/mo from time of move-in, hed have gotten $505 more from me over that time. He is pretty, even if hes dumber than a box of rocks Im sure his wife takes great solace in that. Whatta dork. [/b*tch]
                                That sucks!

Hey, did you all know that the Super Bowl is tomorrow? Just kidding. Anyway, if youre doing a Primal Super Bowl Party, Id love to hear what youre serving.
                                Well tickle me ass with a feather, was it, they kept that quiet....

New York man held for allegedly threatening George W. Bush - latimes.com Dude, Christmas is over no fruitcakes til December 2014. Guys like this worry me because of the whole John Hinckley, Jr. thing.
                                I do believe his marbles have taken a vacation!

Having been to Russia and seen, how they drinks it and in what quantities, I reckons you're safe enough....There's an English printed paper in moscow, and every day you'd read 'x' amount in hospital and so many dead in vodka binge, after the country dwellers had brewed up some turpentine vodka, it was kind of comical....

And that dude who got intered on his Harley was cool!

Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                                Sangria is a wonder of the world (if you can get it made well). Considering two nights ago, I bow to your tequila prowess. I can drink whiskey/vodka all night, but tequila is a no go for me.

Hmm now I want sangria too...
                                Don't drink a lot of spirits, but I'm with you on tequila, evil it be....

Comment

Working...
                                X