No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ffff I'm a wimp though, and, you know, defending the nation.

Not that I haven't heard about a little (okay, a LOT) of vodka in canteens...

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
      I want wine. I need to get a job where I can have a glass of wine with lunch.
      My workplace frequently has on-the-house champagne well before lunchtime. I know, I'm pretty lucky. A glass of wine with lunch would not be a problem.
      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
        This isn't going to come out right but...

Gwamma stop talking about sausage you're making me hungryyyy! Lucky for me, I have a little bratwurst to go with my fish for dinner.

BISON GUYS. SHEESH.
        Nor this, but as long as it goes in right....

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
        technically you cannnn.. just put it in a non-wine-ish looking container
        Ribena bottle?!

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
        My workplace frequently has on-the-house champagne well before lunchtime. I know, I'm pretty lucky. A glass of wine with lunch would not be a problem.
        That's the place to work....Must make lasting until March test of will power?!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        Like Coke or Pepsi can..... or a coffee mug.... not that I would ever do sucha thing...
        Absolutely not sir, that would be, just wrong....

Comment

• Okay J time to put down the anchor, hang up your line and tell us how the fishing went!!!!!!!! And what were you fishing for girl ?????????????

I have my bets on MEN !!!!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Joanie, come out, come out, wherever you are!

I saw you on another thread. I hope you come ack soon. I have been missing you and your earthy humor.

Comment

• Catching up!

Deleted by me.
              Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:47 PM.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• January 15, 2014 (Wednesday)

Deleted by me.
                Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:47 PM.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Yay J, thrilled that you are well and safe, i t'was getting a tweeney bit worried............
                  Welcome home
                  G x
                  "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• January 16, 2014 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
                    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:48 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• January 17, 2014 (Friday)

Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Welcome back Joanie! It was getting lonely around here. It seemed like a lot of the regulars were MIA.
                        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Saturday, Sunday, Monday

Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• January 21, 2014 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Back and then some! Great to have you around again
                              I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• January 22, 2014 (Wednesday) - and all caught up!

Deleted by me.
                                Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:49 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X