No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goldie, congrats to the son, good on him.

G, gonna pilfer that butter chicken recipe!

Doc, lol, sheesh, ya gets a free helo ride an' all you can do is complain....

J, had lambs brains and gonads when in Oz, acquired taste is about all I can say....and rabbits kidneys are lush, bit on the heavy side but oh yeah!

Oh, and if yer not keen on blood, steer clear of black pudding.....

I'm sure lambs nads ear rings would look most fetching....

On the TV front, season 11 of NCIS starts over here tomorrow night, get in....
    Last edited by Dhansakdave; 01-09-2014, 02:33 AM. Reason: More stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
      Goldie, congrats to the son, good on him.

J, had lambs brains and gonads when in Oz, acquired taste is about all I can say....and rabbits kidneys are lush, bit on the heavy side but oh yeah!

You know what they say DD.... A bitchin sailor is a happy sailor!

As for ear rings, you have to have a matching necklace.... I mean, who doesn't love nads around their neck! Me? I'll stick to dog-tags...

NCIS is one of my faves.... Gotta love the attitude of one Leroy Jethro Gibbs..... and Abby... purely for the science geek stuff... mind you..

As for helo rides.... Another reason I'm not a fan:
      http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/08/us/navy-craft-down/

The rescued came in to the wife's ER... chaos ensued all day....
      Last edited by ssn679doc; 01-09-2014, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        I takes you were a happy sailor then?!

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
        As for ear rings, you have to have a matching necklace.... I mean, who doesn't love nads around their neck! Me? I'll stick to dog-tags...
        Got any tags I can borrow....

NCIS is one of my faves.... Gotta love the attitude of one Leroy Jethro Gibbs..... and Abby... purely for the science geek stuff... mind you..
        Err, absolutely....I am a total addict of the show!

2 dead, 2 rescued, 1 missing in Navy helicopter crash off Virginia - CNN.com

Two in a day after the one over here, not good, hope the ones who lived are okay!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

Two in a day after the one over here, not good, hope the ones who lived are okay!
          I was a blissful sailor-boy.....

The two that survived should be fine, from what the wife tells me... The thing I find rather peculiar, is that this is the second air mishap for this particular flight crew... according to me spousal unit..... I don't know of anything official, but she says this is the second time this group of flyers has been through her ER..... Speaking of NCIS....... Where's Abby when you need her!

Comment

The crew chief asks me what was wrong and I said anything from a back strain to a ruptured kidney....
            So how was the jarhead?

.... about 10 seconds later there is a huge roar, and the bird is vibrating like mad, I look out the window and we were 200 feet off the ground... I'm like "Wait I want to get off!"
            LOL my son is currently a Coastie (got permission to switch to Army if he passed the helo test) and he's gotten off Coast Guard helos via fast rope. 200 feet off the ground? Noooo problem!

The kid wanted to be James Bond when he grew up. I had to give him the news that it was all stunt men who did that cool stuff, and actors who acted like they got the girl. So instead he did Navy SEAL training and drove the boats to deliver SEALS to their targets, then switched to Coast Guard because they said he could be a helo pilot (they lied). So while a puddle pirate, he's done maritime law enforcement--fast roped out of helos onto drug-running boats, etc. Now it looks like he's getting his chance to fly helos!

This is the same kid who doesn't like amusement park rides... go figure!

Comment

Ehhh... I'm not such a fan of helo rides..... as my first experience was a bit of a shock. I was a medic with a Marine communication battalion and we were doing a field exercise in Norway. The exercise was over and we were heading back to the beach to load up and head for home, when the truck I was in came across a 2.5 ton truck lying on its side in a ditch and Marines were milling about. We stopped and I started checking everyone out, and this one guy I checked out fell to the ground in pain a minute or two after I looked him over. I looked at my LT and told him I wanted a helo here and I want it 3 minutes ago.... (a doc with Marines is just below Jesus in power in the field) in about 5 minutes a CH46 flies in, lands, and we load the wounded Marine on a makeshift stretcher carried him to the back of the bird. The crew chief asks me what was wrong and I said anything from a back strain to a ruptured kidney.... about 10 seconds later there is a huge roar, and the bird is vibrating like mad, I look out the window and we were 200 feet off the ground... I'm like "Wait I want to get off!" ehh I'm not THAT powerful! So it takes about 10 minutes to fly out to the LHA and they get the guy checked out. It took me over 2 hours to get off the ship back to shore to meet up with my unit....

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of helo rides! lol

Great story! Being just below Jesus doesn't suck.

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
              Goldie, congrats to the son, good on him.

I've found some recipes for the testicles that seem like they'd be good. For a laugh, read here: Jimmy Joe's Rocky Mountain Oysters: Redneck Recipes

I'm curious to know how you like the new young woman on NCIS. I like her because she's weird.

One day, I'm going to make myself eat either blood sausage or black pudding. I've heard so many good things about them both. Squeamish is no reason to keep one's self from doing something. After all, oral sex isn't easy the first time, either. hahahaha

2 dead, 2 rescued, 1 missing in Navy helicopter crash off Virginia - CNN.com

What do you have when you have nuts on a wall? Walnuts. What do you have when you have nuts on your chest? Chestnuts. What do you have when you have nuts on your chin? A d*** in your mouth. *chuckle*

Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post

Odd confluence of events.

I was a blissful sailor-boy.....

The two that survived should be fine, from what the wife tells me... The thing I find rather peculiar, is that this is the second air mishap for this particular flight crew... according to me spousal unit..... I don't know of anything official, but she says this is the second time this group of flyers has been through her ER..... Speaking of NCIS....... Where's Abby when you need her!

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              So how was the jarhead?

LOL my son is currently a Coastie (got permission to switch to Army if he passed the helo test) and he's gotten off Coast Guard helos via fast rope. 200 feet off the ground? Noooo problem!

The kid wanted to be James Bond when he grew up. I had to give him the news that it was all stunt men who did that cool stuff, and actors who acted like they got the girl. So instead he did Navy SEAL training and drove the boats to deliver SEALS to their targets, then switched to Coast Guard because they said he could be a helo pilot (they lied). So while a puddle pirate, he's done maritime law enforcement--fast roped out of helos onto drug-running boats, etc. Now it looks like he's getting his chance to fly helos!

Maybe the amusement park rides mess with his lizard brain. They pretend to be scary, but he knows that they're not. Just a thought.
              "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• January 9, 2014 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
                Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:43 PM.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                  Maybe the amusement park rides mess with his lizard brain. They pretend to be scary, but he knows that they're not. Just a thought.
                  He says it's because he's not in control. I asked him how much in control he is when dangling from a rope underneath a helo, and he just shrugged and gave that sheepish grin that boys do... (even adult ones!)

And here's a couple pictures of our snow gauge. First one is from 8:15 this morning, second is from 3:15 this afternoon!

Comment

• And because I just remembered I had this pic... here's my boy at work. He's the 3rd one back, with the fierce expression.

Comment

• Gggg your son's job sounds awesome, Goldie. If I'd had any common sense as to how the military works, I'd have joined the coast guard instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
                        So how was the jarhead?

The jarhead just had bruised muscles in his back....

Your son sounds like a real go-getter! SEAL training ain't no joke..... The sub I was on carried SEALS quite a bit... and they are some serious characters....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                          Great story! Being just below Jesus doesn't suck.

I've found some recipes for the testicles that seem like they'd be good. For a laugh, read here: Jimmy Joe's Rocky Mountain Oysters: Redneck Recipes

I'm curious to know how you like the new young woman on NCIS. I like her because she's weird.

One day, I'm going to make myself eat either blood sausage or black pudding. I've heard so many good things about them both. Squeamish is no reason to keep one's self from doing something. After all, oral sex isn't easy the first time, either. hahahaha

What do you have when you have nuts on a wall? Walnuts. What do you have when you have nuts on your chest? Chestnuts. What do you have when you have nuts on your chin? A d*** in your mouth. *chuckle*

Odd confluence of events.

Yes... being a doc with Marines was a great.... I would certainly do it again, if'n I was a young stud again...

Your nuts thingy reminded me of some rules for never leaving a bar alone I learned as a young doc.... as it so happens I was stationed with Marines at the time... and they aren't fit for public consumption.... a bit un-PC...

Comment

Your nuts thingy reminded me of some rules for never leaving a bar alone I learned as a young doc.... as it so happens I was stationed with Marines at the time... and they aren't fit for public consumption.... a bit un-PC...
                            Like we're at all PC in these parts? C'mon, we need those rules!

Comment

<sigh> I hope I don't get canned for this.....

3 rules for a heterosexual guy never leaving a bar alone. (had to be specific about the sexual orientation... wouldn't want to offend anyone..)

1. Go ugly early, cuz your gonna go ugly anyway...

2. Just remember... EVERY woman looks good with your balls on her chin.

3. If none of the women in this establishment meet your standards... lower your f'n standards!

Comment

He says it's because he's not in control. I asked him how much in control he is when dangling from a rope underneath a helo, and he just shrugged and gave that sheepish grin that boys do... (even adult ones!)

And here's a couple pictures of our snow gauge. First one is from 8:15 this morning, second is from 3:15 this afternoon!

Oh wow on the snow gauge! And I've been doing the crybaby thing because we've been near freezing for a few days. I get the control thing. I went through a short period after being in a car accident where I wouldn't get into a car unless I was the driver. I was only 17 at the time and it drove my mom and bf a little nuts.

And because I just remembered I had this pic... here's my boy at work. He's the 3rd one back, with the fierce expression.

I know I'm old when I look at military men and think, "OMG, they're so cute!"

Originally posted by RittenRemedy View Post
                                Gggg your son's job sounds awesome, Goldie. If I'd had any common sense as to how the military works, I'd have joined the coast guard instead.
                                I haven't a clue about how it works, though I try to pick up bits of info from those that do.

Yes... being a doc with Marines was a great.... I would certainly do it again, if'n I was a young stud again...

Really, if you don't post un-PC things here, where will you post them?

<sigh> I hope I don't get canned for this.....

3 rules for a heterosexual guy never leaving a bar alone. (had to be specific about the sexual orientation... wouldn't want to offend anyone..)

1. Go ugly early, cuz your gonna go ugly anyway...

2. Just remember... EVERY woman looks good with your balls on her chin.

3. If none of the women in this establishment meet your standards... lower your f'n standards!
                                I thought I might be offended, but instead I'm cracking up. (Don't get upset, but a little re-wording, and those rules apply to both sexes.) *chuckle*

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X