B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deleted by me.
    Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:28 PM.
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Deleted by me.
      Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:28 PM.
      "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Deleted by me.
        Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:29 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.
              Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:30 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.
                Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:31 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.
                      Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:36 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Thanks for keeping us entertained in 2013! Have a wonderful New Year! I'm looking forward to more of the Bitchaplooza in 2014!!!!!!!!!!
                        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• That was great! Hope you are having a wonderful night! We are celebrating a New York New Year so we have our champagne and will toasting in seven minutes! Then I can go to bed without guilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                            Thanks for keeping us entertained in 2013! Have a wonderful New Year! I'm looking forward to more of the Bitchaplooza in 2014!!!!!!!!!!
                            I hope 2014 brings you and your family much joy and health!

I was trying to figure out if I should start Bitchapalooza 2014 today, or wait until April 6th which is when I started this. Then I figured that spending more than 90 seconds thinking about it was a waste, lol, so the Bitch Goes On (to the tune of The Beat Goes On). No new journal.

Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                            That was great! Hope you are having a wonderful night! We are celebrating a New York New Year so we have our champagne and will toasting in seven minutes! Then I can go to bed without guilt.
                            I love that. Happy happy! There was a time in my youth when I always had to be near a phone at 9pm on New Year's Eve because my mom would call me at midnight her time and we were on opposite coasts.

It's a little over an hour and a half into 2014 here, so you both have ~20 minutes to go. I got in a little bit ago. Too cold to stay out too long. Fireworks are easy to see without going far. I can still hear some in the distance. The occasional siren of course.

But I didn't drink that much, so I'm wide awake. I could do something constructive like clean something (my upstairs neighbor works in a bar, so she's not home), but I'll probably just watch old TV and start my journal entry.

Peace and love, y'all.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• A Happy New Year to you, Joanie and friends.

We skyped our daughter in New York for our New Year and her New Year's Eve, that was fun.
                              Annie Ups the Ante
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                                Thanks for keeping us entertained in 2013! Have a wonderful New Year! I'm looking forward to more of the Bitchaplooza in 2014!!!!!!!!!!
                                Couldn't have put it better meself, well said UF!

Comment

Working...
                                X