No announcement yet.

B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of toys and lubrication...oops have to run...

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
      Hiya J, just popping in to say Hi !!!!!!!! Haven't had time to read much lately, and I don't think this next week will be any better, but hi, and christmas hugs to you
      G x
      What Gwamma said!!
      Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
        Speaking of toys and lubrication...oops have to run...
        News alert: A Walmart in Northern CA, has just reported a run on batteries and personal lube. Stock up early to not run out for the holidays!

Originally posted by excursivey View Post
        What Gwamma said!!
        And a Merry Merry to you also!
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• December 23, 2013 (Monday)

Deleted by me.
          Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:12 PM.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• Merry Christmas, Joanie. xxx

Special joke in honour of your haul...

Next year I'm planning to completely change my life. I'm going to open a deli in Israel.

Cheeses of Nazareth.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
              Merry Christmas, Joanie. xxx

Next year I'm planning to completely change my life. I'm going to open a deli in Israel.

Cheeses of Nazareth.
              I love that joke!

And a Merry and Delightful Christmas to you and your family!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
                News alert: A Walmart in Northern CA, has just reported a run on batteries and personal lube. Stock up early to not run out for the holidays!
                That place must be buzzin'....

Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                Merry Christmas, Joanie. xxx

Cheeses of Nazareth.
                Classic!

Hooray for freebies, even if it is boudin blanc....

J whatever you gets up to over the next few days of jollification, have yourself a good one, don't forget to dilute some of that cheese with a bit of bourbon....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
                  That place must be buzzin'....

Classic!

Hooray for freebies, even if it is boudin blanc....

J whatever you gets up to over the next few days of jollification, have yourself a good one, don't forget to dilute some of that cheese with a bit of bourbon....
                  Thanks DD, and I'll be sure to raise a glass to you!

I love boudin. Figure I love pork, I love liver, and I like rice a lot. Smoosh them all together into a sausage and it's lovely. I think I agree with Anthony Bourdain here with my love of tube shaped meat.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Merry Christmas!!

I am going to make gf wild boar sausage balls tonight for Christmas Eve dinner at Hubby's sister's.

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
                      Merry Christmas!!

I am going to make gf wild boar sausage balls tonight for Christmas Eve dinner at Hubby's sister's.
                      Merry Christmas, Sweetheart! I am envious of your wild boar balls. Hoping all goes well with crazy SIL. *hugses*

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Christmas Eve 2013 (Tuesday)

Deleted by me.
                        Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:13 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Merry Christmas Joanie!

We are big fans of strong cheeses in this house, your cheddar would be right up our alley. When our son was 3 and we were visiting my brother, my brother offered the kid a taste of pecorino thinking he wouldn't eat it, instead he kept asking for more!
                          String Cheese so popular among toddlers was never eat by our little epicurean, too bland.
                          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
                            Merry Christmas Joanie!

We are big fans of strong cheeses in this house, your cheddar would be right up our alley. When our son was 3 and we were visiting my brother, my brother offered the kid a taste of pecorino thinking he wouldn't eat it, instead he kept asking for more!
                            String Cheese so popular among toddlers was never eat by our little epicurean, too bland.
                            Discerning tastes just like his mom.

Merry Christmas to you, hubby, and the little epicurean!

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.
                              Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:13 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Deleted by me.
                                Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:25 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

Working...
                                X