B*tchapalooza 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dhansakdave View Post
    That harvard student must have excrement for brains....bail instead of uni fees, that'll cheer daddy up....

Saw that bloke with the hand, d'you reckon he could tickle his foot as well, and what about clipping his toenails, bonus or what?!
    It would kind of be neat if we grew an extra pair of hands near our feet when we turned 85 or so and had a more limited range of motion. A lot of senior centers do a toenail day. LOL. You couldn't pay me enough to chop the nails off some old person's foot. *shudder*
    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• That is why they have nail salons. I don't even like doing my own feet and I know where they have been!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
        It would kind of be neat if we grew an extra pair of hands near our feet when we turned 85 or so and had a more limited range of motion. A lot of senior centers do a toenail day. LOL. You couldn't pay me enough to chop the nails off some old person's foot. *shudder*
        Thats why god made industrial grinders.....

Comment

• Originally posted by vh67 View Post
          That is why they have nail salons. I don't even like doing my own feet and I know where they have been!
          I'm the opposite. I don't like strangers touching my feet (except massage therapists); for some reason it gives me the willies. I kind of look at snipping my toenails or polishing them as a flexibility exercise.

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
          LOL! And based on how hard my nails have always been, I'm thinking by age 80, I'm going to need one.
          "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• December 19, 2013 (Thursday)

Deleted by me.
            Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:09 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• My wife makes biscotti... and one of my faves is a gingerbread variety. She also makes one that has coconut and dried cranberries that is the bomb. Her new experiment this year, which may be my new favorite is a vanilla, dried blueberry.... Another of my faves she has made this year is a Starbucks Gingerbread cake... OMG my tongue will nearly beat my brains out to get to that stuff...

Comment

• Rarely ate them, but I never used to mind a custard cream now and again....

Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                Lol, and rasp files....

Comment

Rarely ate them, but I never used to mind a custard cream now and again....

Lol, and rasp files....
                  and bastards

Comment

• Originally posted by ssn679doc View Post
                    and bastards
                    Naturally, theys be for the precision work....

Comment

Naturally, theys be for the precision work....
                      exactamundo....

Comment

• Deleted by me.
                        Last edited by JoanieL; 03-03-2014, 09:10 PM.

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Makes me glad we don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Solstice!
                          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

• Four days is a lifetime! You are the Queen of Lists, you will be fine.

On the gluten free question, the one thing I have not been able to replicate to an acceptable tolerance of yummy is sour dough bread. I know you were talking more desserts but I have found suitable substitutes if I want those things. I found a new baking mix that is pretty good ingredient wise but need to source gf sour dough starter. For the sake of my weight, I don't do them baked treats often but for Christmas I am making an upside down cake with either apples or pineapple. My husband's mom always made one for Christmas and he asked me to do it.

Comment

• Holy snikes, it is only 4 days until Christmas. WTF, snuck up on me like a ninja.

Comment

• Joanie,

A whole page of good news: Good News, Inspirational Stories, Positive Views - HuffPost Good News

Comment

Working...
                                X