No announcement yet.

Primal Journal ~Traveller~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A sunday. Great training. Boring outing.
    My suspicions were confirmed today at training. I suspected that I was the lowest grade there, as a orange belt. Well, today was full gi ((uniform) usually it's just half gi), and I realised that they're all either instructors, or black belts. The lowest, besides me, was a red belt which is 3 grades above me. Well. At least now I don't feel so embarrassed when I don't do as well as them.

B - I wasn't hungry enough for a full breakfast at 7:30, so just a banana.
    L - Roast chicken, green salad.
    S(nack) - banana. I know. Em, I just don't know how you do ketosis.

T.

Comment

• Hi all,
      Feeling determined to get back on the wagon, and so far it's going fine.

B - 3 HB eggs, 1 avo.

T.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart Chat using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

• Training went....okay. I mean, I enjoyed it. During kumite I was put against a yellow belt that I keep losing too. She's a lot taller than me, and bulkier, and I guess I get slightly intimidated. >shrugs<

D - 3 roast chicken thighs. Wish I had more.

T.

Comment

• B - a juice made of broccoli, celery, avo, apple, kiwifruit and blueberries. Strange sounding, but it worked!

Loads of study to do today. >Groan<

T.

Comment

• Originally posted by Traveller View Post
            A sunday. Great training. Boring outing.
            My suspicions were confirmed today at training. I suspected that I was the lowest grade there, as a orange belt. Well, today was full gi ((uniform) usually it's just half gi), and I realised that they're all either instructors, or black belts. The lowest, besides me, was a red belt which is 3 grades above me. Well. At least now I don't feel so embarrassed when I don't do as well as them.

B - I wasn't hungry enough for a full breakfast at 7:30, so just a banana.
            L - Roast chicken, green salad.
            S(nack) - banana. I know. Em, I just don't know how you do ketosis.

T.
            Hahaha it's not for everyone.

Oh by the way if your banana start getting to ripe too quickly... Peel and chop them up and throw them in the freezer. After about 2 or 3 hours put them in a food processor and WHA-LAA "banana fake it ice cream". It's a crowd pleaser. I add a bit of vanilla almond milk to it thin it down a bit. Oh my goodness that is GOOD

Em
            "Adapt and Overcome"

Comment

• Yumyumyum! Thanks Em, sounds great!

L - 3 HB eggs, 1/2 and avo, dressing made of olive oil, turmeric, salt and pepper.

Finding it really hard to keep my mind on studying. It keeps wanting to drift off to training. I'm working on one of my kata's right now, to get it ready for the competition.
              I've also bought a new gi! In a smaller size, too. It's recently come to my attention that it's constantly falling off my shoulder, and I'm always readjusting it, and sleeves keep flapping around and getting caught. I finally realised that it's too big. Yes, I'm a bit slow. So, I may have lost some weight without realising it. I haven't been tracking cals or anything lately, too busy trying to deal with my skin.

T.

Comment

• Arrrgh I'm going nuts!! I really need to see about doing a wednesday training class. Or maybe a saturday one. Ooooh, or both!!!

Comment

• Hi all!

B - 'Banana fake it icecream'. Oh. My. Gosh. Definitely gonna have this again. I misread your instructions Em, and put in vanilla essence, instead of milk. But still awesome.
                  L - 2 chicken thighs and a drumstick
                  S - apple

I've got training in an hour, and I'm just waiting for the time to pass.

My parents divorce was finalised today. Um. Yay?

T.

Comment

• Your inbox is full again!

Em
                    "Adapt and Overcome"

Comment

• Originally posted by Emofedom View Post
                      Your inbox is full again!

Em
                      "Adapt and Overcome"
                      Sorry, Em! All fixed.

T.

Comment

• The acne on my forehead has gone down a lot. But my cheeks have broken out badly. I just can't win.
                        I guess it's time for the cetaphil.

T.

Comment

• Had a study course today. 5.5 hrs long and sooo boring. But I've got exams coming up, so I need the revision.
                          My leg's being a pain. Got kicked by a red belt yesterday. My consolation is that he has a matching bruise in the same place.

B - 4 chicken drumsticks
                          L - 2 tiny apples and a banana - the only food they had at the course that was remotely primal. I'll bring my own tomorrow.
                          4:00pm - 3 chicken drumsticks.

T.

Comment

• Study course is over!!! Yaaaaaaaaaay!

B - tiny apple
                            L - tiny apple...
                            3:30 - steamed broccoli, salmon, all drowned in butter and salt.

No training 'till thursday. I'm dying, people!

T.

Comment

• Training tonight. The comp's on Saturday, so I had an extra half hour with Sensei after class. We had a bit of an arguement. She told me to kiai. I flatly told her that I wouldn't. I said I'd do it at the comp, and not here. I get the feeling that a student hasn't said no to her in a very long time. I actually can't believe I was so stubborn.

T.

Comment

• Hi T,
                                Good luck for the competition on Saturday, and well done for standing your ground! Let us know how you go.
                                L

Comment

Working...
                                X