Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is not a lobe song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Me gives it two thumbs up!! You look really nicely toned! (Not that you did look bad before or anything)

    Comment


    • Hope you get laid
      Make America Great Again

      Comment


      • YB looks hot
        Depression Lies

        Comment


        • Beautiful sentiment, Derpalerp. Hear hear.
          Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

          Comment


          • Sorry to hear that you went through that, nameless. I've never seriously attempted suicide before although I've thought about it. In fact, I've thought about the least painful and most effective way to do it--almost obsessively, at times--just in case I needed to, you know. Nice to know that it's always an option.

            YB--LOVE the outfit! And, yeah, you look good! Not sure what you're going to eat at the vegan restaurant though. Fruit salad?

            My journal

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
              c60 - no sunburn?
              noopept - no brain fog whatsoever, lessened anxiety, clarity of the mind, tranquility and heightened awareness, focus and ability to learn.
              cerebrolysin - has to be injected, but I've noticed improved scores in Project Euler, though IDK if that's a coincidence.
              choline - for supps that target and deplete it, I've seen improved trigs
              modafinil(occasionally) - nicotine enhancer, crazy energy boost
              dextroamphetamine - gave me insane paranoia, but also very insightful visions
              aniracetam - just another racetam, less potent than noopept by far
              niacinamide - already said enough about this
              b1 - co2, I've noticed more comfort breathing and less brain fog
              caffeine - <3
              aspirin - nagging aches went away
              l-theanine - nothing, maybe helps get into a meditation state, but doubtful
              nicotine - intense relaxation, improvement in creativity, stress suppressant, smokers phlegm sucks though
              biotin - nothing
              coq10 - nothing
              pregnenolone - thicker hair, better mood
              copper peptides - shiny hair, softer skin, no sun damage, cleared up a strand of grey hair I had
              magnesium - improvement in joint pain
              vitamin e - improvement in skin, iron is way down, can fast with less adverse reaction
              Do you take one dose of those per week, by spreading them out each day? (I can't imagine anyone taking all of those in one day, or even 3!)

              Any of those good for bloating/constipation? What was your main goal for taking niacinamide? (I understand it's great for acne) Would any of those increase collagen in the skin? I'm 22 but my face looks 'flat' like there is something missing like on acne scar victims. (though I hardly get acne anymore and my skin is extremely smooth to the touch, just not to the eye andI don't really have any scarring.)
              Last edited by Nstocks; 08-01-2013, 02:38 PM.

              Comment


              • Aww, you guyses Thank you!

                Well, what can I say? The yoga guy is super cool. I even told him about Ray Peat! And... he's hot...

                The vegan place was closed (thank god), so we went to another restaurant that sold normal food... I got ice cream, hah! We sat in the restaurant til they kicked us out, then we had a flustered good bye at the tube station... we hugged and he kind of lingered but in the meantime I let go of my bike and it crashed to ground He kept his arm around me but neither of us made the move. I can't remember what happened after that - I think we arranged to meet on Tuesday.!

                I presume if we'd been drinking in a bar I would have at least kissed him by now. But dating sober is strange. Sad to say, I've never done it before, and I don't actually think I've ever had sex with someone for the first time without at least having had a few drinks...

                What about you guys?

                Also, sups:

                THanks for sharing those lists! I think I'm gonna try the nonpeps, peppermint oil capsules, and the rhionala. I will also eventually learn to spell their names...

                Di, my Vit D is in soya oil I really shouldn't be taking them as I've got oestrogen dominance, but fuck it. The tiny amount is not going to kill me. I'd just take them if I was you!
                Last edited by YogaBare; 08-02-2013, 06:23 AM.
                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

                In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

                - Ray Peat

                Comment


                • Your date sounds super cool and I can tell you had a good time.
                  I have a question though - how do you ride a bike in a mini-skirt?

                  My Vit D3 is in sunflower oil It's really small gelcap, however. 2000IU

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nstocks View Post
                    Do you take one dose of those per week, by spreading them out each day? (I can't imagine anyone taking all of those in one day, or even 3!)

                    Any of those good for bloating/constipation? What was your main goal for taking niacinamide? (I understand it's great for acne) Would any of those increase collagen in the skin? I'm 22 but my face looks 'flat' like there is something missing like on acne scar victims. (though I hardly get acne anymore and my skin is extremely smooth to the touch, just not to the eye andI don't really have any scarring.)
                    I take the noopept, c60, b1, biotin, niacinamide, magnesium, nicotine, caffeine, and copper peptides daily. I weigh the oral doses by gram with a scale, and usually add them to my own gelatin caps.

                    I guess the nicotine and caffeine do. I don't have bloating or constipation, but magnesium should help with that, and so does the carrot salad. As well as some t3.

                    Reasons for taking niacinamide are summed up well here:

                    Ray Peat, PhD Quotes on Therapeutic Effects of Niacinamide – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

                    For collagen try a dermaroller. If you're looking for a face lift of sorts, I've heard testaments about pregnenolone doing that for many people.
                    Make America Great Again

                    Comment


                    • I don't drink, so all my dating (and sex) was/is done sober. now, DH and I have breakfast dates. Seriously. it's when the kid is in school and the business doesn't need us, so it's perfect.

                      Sounds like a good date, though.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                        I take the noopept, c60, b1, biotin, niacinamide, magnesium, nicotine, caffeine, and copper peptides daily. I weigh the oral doses by gram with a scale, and usually add them to my own gelatin caps.

                        I guess the nicotine and caffeine do. I don't have bloating or constipation, but magnesium should help with that, and so does the carrot salad. As well as some t3.

                        Reasons for taking niacinamide are summed up well here:

                        Ray Peat, PhD Quotes on Therapeutic Effects of Niacinamide – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

                        For collagen try a dermaroller. If you're looking for a face lift of sorts, I've heard testaments about pregnenolone doing that for many people.
                        I looked at a dermaroller (I think someone in a journal was also looking at one) but I don't think I could do that, in the risk of causing acne or something. I'll give the carrott salad a try, it's strange that something so simple may help bloating, but I hear about it quite a lot. (and my carrots are ready for harvest!)

                        I found this: http://raypeat.wikispaces.com/Carrot+salad

                        So it's true that if one consumes a lot of orange coloured food, their skin may turn a tint of orange if it's not converted into Vitamin A due to low thyroid? I'm consuming a lot of freshly squeezed OJ and my skin has a bit of a 'glow', which I always though was a good sign of health.
                        Last edited by Nstocks; 08-02-2013, 04:28 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Nstocks or anyone else with acne, i just came across someone advocating crushed up aspirin mixed with a tiny bit of water as the best acne treatment ever. Thought yall should give it a try.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nstocks View Post
                            I looked at a dermaroller (I think someone in a journal was also looking at one) but I don't think I could do that, in the risk of causing acne or something. I'll give the carrott salad a try, it's strange that something so simple may help bloating, but I hear about it quite a lot. (and my carrots are ready for harvest!)

                            I found this: http://raypeat.wikispaces.com/Carrot+salad

                            So it's true that if one consumes a lot of orange coloured food, their skin may turn a tint of orange if it's not converted into Vitamin A due to low thyroid? I'm consuming a lot of freshly squeezed OJ and my skin has a bit of a 'glow', which I always though was a good sign of health.
                            Yeah, it's due to beta carotene being a thyroid inhibitor, so wash the carrots thoroughly, grate them, and make sure you get plenty of b12 to help convert it to vitamin a
                            Make America Great Again

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Zach View Post
                              Nstocks or anyone else with acne, i just came across someone advocating crushed up aspirin mixed with a tiny bit of water as the best acne treatment ever. Thought yall should give it a try.
                              I actually tried that years ago but I'll give it another go tonight. I have only a couple of spots now - far less painful than they were on VLC + Meat. I also don't really get them on my jawline as much which is the area they constantly use to break out in! Any ideas for a blocked nose? I never get a cold so it could be hayfever . Right now I'm trying warm milk with turmeric and pepper. I also have Olbas (menthol) oil and a negative (ozone free) ion generator.

                              Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                              Yeah, it's due to beta carotene being a thyroid inhibitor, so wash the carrots thoroughly, grate them, and make sure you get plenty of b12 to help convert it to vitamin a
                              I did not know that! I need to squeeze out most of the liquid too right? (which carried the Beta-carotene so I'm left with mostly fibre?) I'm eating a dozen fresh oyster a week. I'm looking forward to my bloods to see where my testosterone was at. I also eat a fair bit of goat cheese.

                              Comment


                              • How you feeling these days, N? Feeling anything with those oysters?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X