This is not a lobe song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
    That's fantastic that you think you're losing! I think I am too, but my measuring tape has mysteriously vanished (subconsciously intentional?) so I'm not really checking. It's quite liberating! And I'm not looking in the mirror and hating the reflection, which is pretty astounding. I actually don't think I'm fat. Wow!

That's good that you've read something which helped you. I think I'm like you in that my energy is the most debilitating thing about my life. But I always seem to focus on peripheral problems (weight etc.) instead of targeting the main issue. This new direction is quite liberating. Have you started to notice a pattern with your energy yet? I got a big insight today!

Oh, and please don't worry about being quiet! It's great to have your input whenever you feel like it
    I have started remembering to take the frozen liver pills I make (nothing like being tired to remind you to do these things ) and it is making a huge difference. Each day I feel a little better, this is on top of the more important sleep. I've become somewhat anal about going to bed by 10, no excuses. It really makes all the difference for me. I suppose it also shouldn't be ignored that I'm outside in the sun for several hours lately. It just went straight from cold winter/spring to warm and sunny summer.
    PaleoMom's Diet Recovery Journal
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82059.html

Comment

• Frozen liver pills?

'splain, Lucy.
      Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
        I cant get raw skim or even grassfed skim. Only whole round these parts.
        What the shit!?

My favorite, lots of uh feels attached to this

;_; fuck my life

Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by ombat View Post
          Frozen liver pills?

'splain, Lucy.
          I buy whole grass-fed cows, and no one wants the liver so they give me practically the whole farms worth. I freeze them and then chop them up into about 1/4 in. cubes, roll in cinnamon and suger (to taste yummy and so they don't stick as much) and then I swallow about 1 T. of them a day with WARM water. The warm water/tea is the important part, otherwise the frozeness of the pills is uncomfy.
          PaleoMom's Diet Recovery Journal
          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82059.html

Comment

• Originally posted by PaleoMom View Post
            I buy whole grass-fed cows, and no one wants the liver so they give me practically the whole farms worth. I freeze them and then chop them up into about 1/4 in. cubes, roll in cinnamon and suger (to taste yummy and so they don't stick as much) and then I swallow about 1 T. of them a day with WARM water. The warm water/tea is the important part, otherwise the frozeness of the pills is uncomfy.
            Nice!

Comment

• Open borders make it really hard to get citizens and residents (who pay the tax) the government benefits. that's why we have closed borders.

Anyway, i think it's good to travel and live internationally, and I really like it here. It's better here than in the US, imo. Part of why we came here.

Also, apparently Kiwis make the best lovers. That's what some website said.

Comment

• Jesus guys, did you just spend 3 pages of my journal making Nazi jokes? Where's anna5 when you need her....

PS. Blond, green eyes and half Polish here!
                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Jesus guys, did you just spend 3 pages of my journal making Nazi jokes?
                  Maybe.

Well you've just got it going on... Still not getting into Waffen SS I don't think.

Comment

Jesus guys, did you just spend 3 pages of my journal making Nazi jokes? Where's anna5 when you need her....

No jokes here, just real talk
                    Make America Great Again

Comment

Where's anna5 when you need her....
                      Shhh...Wird der Teufel genannt, kommt er gerannt (god love wikipedia)

I know, not exactly in the best taste, but she really rubs me the wrong way.
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                        Shhh...Wird der Teufel genannt, kommt er gerannt (god love wikipedia)

I know, not exactly in the best taste, but she really rubs me the wrong way.
                        Only a Nazi would say that!!!
                        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                          That's not cheesecake, also a really small piece. But, yay cake anyway.
                          Don't worry - the actual piece of cake was twice this size I just took a pic from tinernet so the Yanks would know what sticky toffee pudding was.

"That's awesome! I've always been in awe of those people who can just have a bite of this, or a taste of that, and then not be consumed by it (My mom does this. It takes her 5 months to get through a chocolate bar). Maybe you're getting to that place. How exciting! "
                          Originally posted by Zach View Post
                          That sounds horrible! Whats really fun is being able to eat the whole cake and feel that much awesomer about yourself.
                          I'm with you Oooombop. Eating the whole cake has never been an issue...!

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• I used to hate those little long haired freaks when i was a kid. I remember i was a leet AOL hacker when we first got a computer and me and some other badasses took over the hanson chat room and gave em hell for months untill they left. Muuhahahahahahahha.

Now i kinda like the song. :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Zach View Post
                                I used to hate those little long haired freaks when i was a kid. I remember i was a leet AOL hacker when we first got a computer and me and some other badasses took over the hanson chat room and gave em hell for months untill they left. Muuhahahahahahahha.

Now i kinda like the song. :/
                                I like it too... I think it's nostalgia factor or something. I find myself humming it at random times throughout the day, usually when I'm out with friends.

Also, fug! rollerblading ;_; so much fun
                                Make America Great Again

Comment

Working...
                                X