Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is not a lobe song

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Zach View Post
    Your Black German, kinda like Black Irish. Ouch. JK buddy, no Waffen SS for you though.
    Waffen SS is multi-ethnic though! Also, Mein Führer had black hair himself so it's cool.
    Make America Great Again

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ombat View Post
      Don't tell me you're part Pole too, Derp.
      Nah no Polish in me whatsoever
      Make America Great Again

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
        Waffen SS is multi-ethnic though! Also, Mein Führer had black hair himself so it's cool.
        Only after it got lax, pure Aryan at first. Well we also know Mein Führer's ethnicity...

        Ok were going to get kicked out of here any minute.

        Nah though im blonde hair blue eyes but i got a freaking ginger beard! Damn Vikings raping my ancestors. And also green eyes are the best!

        Comment


        • I look more like a Swedish vampire than anything
          Mmm, what every pre-teen girl wants to hear.

          Das ist probably not her real hair color
          Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by ombat View Post
            Das ist probably not her real hair color
            Don't see why. I have dark hair and blue-grey eyes. The snub nose, however, may well be suspect.
            I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zach View Post
              Only after it got lax, pure Aryan at first. Well we also know Mein Führer's ethnicity...

              Ok were going to get kicked out of here any minute.

              Nah though im blonde hair blue eyes but i got a freaking ginger beard! Damn Vikings raping my ancestors. And also green eyes are the best!
              Haha gingerburns is what we call those

              And I'm Aryan and you can't tell me otherwise!!!
              Make America Great Again

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ombat View Post
                Mmm, what every pre-teen girl wants to hear.

                Das ist probably not her real hair color
                it'll go away when I get some maturity in my face ;_;

                das ist sie echtes haar
                Make America Great Again

                Comment


                • Originally posted by badgergirl View Post
                  Don't see why. I have dark hair and blue-grey eyes. The snub nose, however, may well be suspect.
                  Ha! You may well be right there.

                  I know it's possible - like I said, my mom has naturally black hair and blue eyes, but I don't know about her. She could have dark hair naturally, but that's very dark and seems to overwhelm her skin a bit. People are born with a color harmony and it seems to be broken with her. I could be wrong though. It's only one picture.
                  Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                    Haha gingerburns is what we call those

                    And I'm Aryan and you can't tell me otherwise!!!
                    Always bro, always.

                    Whatchu think about raw milk? I got a way to get some but dunno man cause of all that fat!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Zach View Post
                      Always bro, always.

                      Whatchu think about raw milk? I got a way to get some but dunno man cause of all that fat!
                      Go for the skim man, but it tastes way shittier so I drink 2% grass fed stuff
                      Make America Great Again

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                        I don't know which is more disturbing... That I remind Derp of this guy:


                        Or that you guys all knew the song!!! Who the hell is this lightening dude? I had the song stuck in my head all day... Thanks a lot!!!
                        You have a beautiful voice and sound nothing like that ^ guy. We all know it because it's from Cinderella, right? I haven't seen that since I was little, but the copy we bought was on a Disney Princess soundtrack, which I'm proud to say is the only Disney Princess anything in our house. Gag.
                        PaleoMom's Diet Recovery Journal
                        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82059.html

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
                          Go for the skim man, but it tastes way shittier so I drink 2% grass fed stuff
                          I cant get raw skim or even grassfed skim. Only whole round these parts.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Zach View Post
                            And also green eyes are the best!
                            I try.

                            Oh you guys, you're supposed to skim off the fat and throw away the rest. Don't you know all that protein will make you fat?
                            Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                              That's fantastic that you think you're losing! I think I am too, but my measuring tape has mysteriously vanished (subconsciously intentional?) so I'm not really checking. It's quite liberating! And I'm not looking in the mirror and hating the reflection, which is pretty astounding. I actually don't think I'm fat. Wow!

                              That's good that you've read something which helped you. I think I'm like you in that my energy is the most debilitating thing about my life. But I always seem to focus on peripheral problems (weight etc.) instead of targeting the main issue. This new direction is quite liberating. Have you started to notice a pattern with your energy yet? I got a big insight today!

                              Oh, and please don't worry about being quiet! It's great to have your input whenever you feel like it
                              I have started remembering to take the frozen liver pills I make (nothing like being tired to remind you to do these things ) and it is making a huge difference. Each day I feel a little better, this is on top of the more important sleep. I've become somewhat anal about going to bed by 10, no excuses. It really makes all the difference for me. I suppose it also shouldn't be ignored that I'm outside in the sun for several hours lately. It just went straight from cold winter/spring to warm and sunny summer.
                              PaleoMom's Diet Recovery Journal
                              http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread82059.html

                              Comment


                              • Frozen liver pills?

                                'splain, Lucy.
                                Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X