X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facebooooooooook!!!!!!! Partyyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    ------
    HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• I hope someday we can take this mda party to a nude beach somewhere, but Facebook is good too.

I dont really post to Facebook any more but I would love stalk all a y'all.

Comment

• Okay, I'll PM you guys

Oh, also: I think if me and YG keep seeing each other he's going to turn Peat. This morning he had cottage cheese and OJ for breakfast, ha
        "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• I wish I could influence people around me to turn primal/paleo/pear/some whole food diet.

The week my friend stayed at my place she did eat a lot more meat though. Heheh.

------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• I'm glad that your presentation and the "events that followed it" went so well for you.

As to deleting your journal, it's ultimately up to you, of course. fwiw, I think YG would be flattered if he happens to stumble upon it.

I almost wish I was on FB now.

Comment

• Well, you know, that's why I feel much less of a need to support you: 'cause we've met.

I am overwhelmingly and exceedingly glad about the events which transpired between you and YG. I believe we are all swinging on a massive pendulum and that it is your turn to shine and to be loved and accepted. The worst is behind you.

Also happy to hear about your presentation! You've put in a lot of hard work. xoxo
              Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Comment

• Originally posted by Graycat View Post
                I'm glad that your presentation and the "events that followed it" went so well for you.

As to deleting your journal, it's ultimately up to you, of course. fwiw, I think YG would be flattered if he happens to stumble upon it.

I almost wish I was on FB now.
                You can join just so we can become super friends

Originally posted by ombat View Post
                I am overwhelmingly and exceedingly glad about the events which transpired between you and YG. I believe we are all swinging on a massive pendulum and that it is your turn to shine and to be loved and accepted. The worst is behind you.
                That made me well up dude. Thank you so much Sorry to be melodramatic, but I feel like so much of my life was pain and darkness, and now night is over
                Last edited by YogaBare; 10-10-2013, 08:48 AM.
                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• I second nude beach too, lol! But will settle for FB as well. Gray, you should totally join FB!!! Yay, super friends!!!

YB--I am soooo happy for you! Glad that the presentation went well and even MORE happy that YG turned out to be the sweetheart that we all thought he is! <3

My journal

Comment

• Originally posted by diene View Post
                    I second nude beach too, lol! But will settle for FB as well. Gray, you should totally join FB!!! Yay, super friends!!!

YB--I am soooo happy for you! Glad that the presentation went well and even MORE happy that YG turned out to be the sweetheart that we all thought he is! <3
                    I just friended yoga! Where are you?

------

Comment

• Just getting caught up...
                      The boy did well. I'm so pleased for him, for you, for the two of you together.

As you know, I have a few darknesses of my own and, well, the one thing that was different when I met husband was that it was easy. Of course, there were (and still are) disagreements and frustrations, but that didn't stop it from being - at the core - straightforward and simple. I liked him and he liked me and, no matter what fresh weirdnesses I pulled, he stuck it out.

I'm hoping good and healing things come from this.

Also, don't delete if you can bear to leave it up.
                      I like badgers, books and booze, more or less in that order.

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post

Oh, also: I think if me and YG keep seeing each other he's going to turn Peat. This morning he had cottage cheese and OJ for breakfast, ha
                        Lol, luckily, 'peating' is easy.

Comment

• hey yogabare, glad to see the positive tone return to the journal, and happy to see things working out well with YG. I think you don't have anything to worry about even if he does find your journal.

Comment

• lol, wish my FB 'friends' were as cool as MDA people... I barely post anymore and when I do, it's of pictures/videos of my daughter doing something all toddlers do.

Comment

• Perfidy friended me after that message btw...

------

Comment

• Pretty soon everyone is going to know everyone in real life..

Comment

Working...
                                X