No announcement yet.

Primal Journal: NZ Suse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Suse - great journal! I'm in Hamilton (well, just outside it, actually) and just getting started on this Primal business. I saw your journal just as I was telling myself I was NOT going to spend most of another day on this site, lol.
    Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

• hey jac! i'm down in welly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suse View Post
        Banged my shin on a stupid outdoor chair last night, man it hurt. I sort of half cried, half laughed it was so painful. I'm a danger to myself.
        I hope it's ok

We tell our Daughter she's a danger to herself too. She once stubbed her toe while she was sitting
        "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
        "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
        "Moderation sucks." Suse
        "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
        "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Hey Zoe! It's reassuring to meet kiwis here, lol. Don't suppose you can get grain-free sausages, can you? I love sausages, but even the butcher's ones are stuffed with cereals.
          Started Feb 18 2011

Tried basic primal and almost everything else in pursuit of IBS control, mood stability, and weight loss.

Journalling here

Comment

• welcome on board Jac. Yes look for gluten free sausages. They are pricier though.

We tell our Daughter she's a danger to herself too. She once stubbed her toe while she was sitting
            haha, that made me giggle!

anyway, on a seriousl note, christchurch has just had another major earthquake, 5km deep so very shaky. I havent been able to contact my sis yet but I'm sure she is fine. Well I hope so! Wow, the earth is MAD!

Comment

• Wow!
              I hope your sister is OK
              "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
              "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
              "Moderation sucks." Suse
              "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
              "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• I'm watching tv now. Hope your sister is OK. It looks truly awful
                Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

Comment

• i did find a brand that was grain free -- but i can't remember the name of it. it was *terribly* frustrating when we were on our holiday and we couldn't get our usual sausages!

And I hope you hear from your sister soon, Suse! I hope she is well and doing ok.

Comment

• have managed to see some pics on the websites, and it looks like a mess and a lot of carnage down there. Deaths for sure which is tragic. I've managed to leave a message on my sister's phone when I finally got through (cause the network was blocked). I'm sure she is busy checking on her kids, grandkids, husband and friends. She knows we are safe up here in auckland! I am choosing not to worry too much! ok a little :~

Comment

• main thing is giving her enough time to collect everyone, and then wait for the lines to open. take a breath, you will know very soon.

Comment

• Glad all is well in your area, and sending positive vibes for your sis.

Strange earth behaviour everywhere this year.
                        My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• I just heard about it. I hope you hear from your sister soon. I'm sure she's fine too, but it will stop you worrying.
                          My Journal

Comment

• she did hear from her! it's posted over in the thread in the odds/ends section. everyone is doing ok, just shaken (no pun intended). and that's understandable. aftershocks still going.

Comment

• I'm so glad your sister is OK. 65 confirmed dead at this point - I just can't get my head around it.
                              Started Feb 18 2011

Journalling here

Comment

• sorry guys, meant to get back to post here as well... we had a massive power cut in the central city in auckland, our whole building was out and the generators failed, 39 floors of people sitting in the dark wondering what on earth is happening. when I got home i was literally glued to the tv. It is incredible to watch. It is just sad.

and to make my day even better, the fireman and I have just had a fight and are not talking. sigh, life sucks sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X