No announcement yet.

Primal Journal: NZ Suse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wouldn't want you to be rude, or ever miss a holiday. it's just the culture, and you wouldn't be you without it.

Comment

• i only ate half the little slice of brownie. too rich after the frooze ball... we could call that progress dont you think!!

Comment

• That is definitely progress!!!
        "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
        "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
        "Moderation sucks." Suse
        "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
        "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• Originally posted by winencandy View Post
          That is definitely progress!!!
          And not even a florentine in sight
          My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• yes, i think that is big progress.

Comment

• OK update on last night... not quite as good as planned. shared a beer with the fireman when I got home... didnt even think about that one... doh but at least I shared it, so that was about 150mls of beer, not much in the big scheme of things. Dinner was a bunless burger with egg, and salad and 2 small glasses of wine, so that was pretty good. Early to bed and slept mostly pretty good thank goodness. I dont have that dragging sleepy feeling today.

Just wanted to report on the crystal deodorant stick... it really does work. No odour or at least if there is at the end of the day, its minimal and is to do with application flaws... I think the trick is definitely to wet the top of the crystal well and to ensure that you have well covered the armpits... dont ask me how it works but it does. Best $1.60US i've ever spent... I can imagine it will last a long time!

Weigh in at work today - put on another 400gms, same as last week, but not overly concerned by it. I had just had a big breakfast and 4 cups of tea!!! so that might account for it. Had my blood pressure checked, 115/75 - all good. Need to get some blood tests done, I've got the paperwork to get it done, just havent found the time... my B12 needs to be checked again and will add on the D3 check while I'm at it. I'm also due for a mammogram but kind of putting that off due to finances at the mo. I was due for a session on my arm but have put that off, as my arm is still too tender to touch. Sigh, not sure if this treatment is helping or not. My shoulder is still very tight and restricted and has pain in certain movements or positions. sigh.

On a completely unrelated note, I had a big read through yesterday of the feeling sexy thread... wow ... interesting - very interesting. I think I'm just too private to share that stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by Suse View Post
                Early to bed and slept mostly pretty good thank goodness. I dont have that dragging sleepy feeling today.
                Great!

Originally posted by Suse View Post
                Just wanted to report on the crystal deodorant stick... it really does work. No odour or at least if there is at the end of the day, its minimal and is to do with application flaws... I think the trick is definitely to wet the top of the crystal well and to ensure that you have well covered the armpits... dont ask me how it works but it does. Best $1.60US i've ever spent... I can imagine it will last a long time!
                I think I'm gonna have to look for one of these

On a completely unrelated note, I had a big read through yesterday of the feeling sexy thread... wow ... interesting - very interesting. I think I'm just too private to share that stuff...
                I'm reading it too. Yeah, I'm too private to share that stuff too...
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• I've had my deodorant stone since summer, I swear it has hardly been used up at all. Most days I'm quite smell free, though on occasion there seems to be a glitch.

Haven't made it into the sexy thread yet, have had a glance and thought oh boy, wow, I need to save this for a day when I have some time .

Sucks that your shoulder still feels so sore, is there any other sort of treatment or therapy that has been suggested? Or maybe it's one of those sorts that feels a whole lot worse before things get better.
                  My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• Sucks that your shoulder still feels so sore, is there any other sort of treatment or therapy that has been suggested? Or maybe it's one of those sorts that feels a whole lot worse before things get better.
                    yes, I think this is what I keep hoping....

Comment

• salt dries up the bacteria, as i understand it. coconut oil kills the bacteria. so, less smell.

Comment

• Took the dogs for a run after work when I got home last night. It's more of a sprint actually as they really drag me along... until one of them needs to poop!

Out to a friends for dinner last night, roast lamb on couscous. Lovely. A few glasses of wine. But I slept the sleep of the dead last night, head down on the pillow at 10, out like a light, and didnt wake until 5.30am. Bliss.

Comment

• ahh, nothing like a good night's sleep!

Comment

• Hope your arm feels better!

Comment

• thanks beagleman! having a week off the shoulder therapy this week to see how I go.

Just had a somewhat boring salad for lunch, cos, chicken, bacon and avocado with a balsamic dressing. I think I'll stick with the Nero dressing in future, much nicer... And then I went and sat in the sun and did a sudoku. I think that must cover, rule 1, rule 7 and rule 10 all just at lunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suse View Post
                                Took the dogs for a run after work when I got home last night. It's more of a sprint actually as they really drag me along... until one of them needs to poop!
                                heehee

But I slept the sleep of the dead last night, head down on the pillow at 10, out like a light, and didnt wake until 5.30am. Bliss.
                                nice!

And then I went and sat in the sun and did a sudoku. I think that must cover, rule 1, rule 7 and rule 10 all just at lunch.
                                very good!!
                                "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

Working...
                                X