No announcement yet.

Primal Journal: NZ Suse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate to go on, but man, my shoulder.... lord but it aches today... and the bruising. I think I might have to consider longer between sessions.

I am going to try and get back on the primal wagon today and stop eating crap and sugar ... no wait, sugar is crap! anyway...

Comment

• I hope your shoulder stops aching...
      Yeah, maybe wait a little longer between sessions.

How was today?
      "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
      "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
      "Moderation sucks." Suse
      "Wine is a vegetable." Meaty
      "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• hmmm still not on the primal wagon I'm afraid... it's not like I'm completely off the wagon but I sure could do better. and my gut definitely gave me a reminder about that today....

shoulder not as sore but it is definitely black I felt very low and down in the dumps yesterday... I think it is a by product of the treatment perhaps...

Beautiful day here, I am currently sitting out on the deck under the umbrella typing this... ahhh sunshine, welcome back into my life!

Comment

• oh yeah, ps... went for a run this morning with the dogs... good girl!

Comment

• met up with Steve from the blog Nerdfitness last night. He is in NZ travelling around and it was really great to put a real face to the person who's blog I've been following for such a long time... and who, for the record, talked about this site in his blog and that is how I got here! Anyway, great guy, and it was lovely to be able to invite him over for dinner. The fireman was a bit dubious about me inviting random strangers that I know through the internet! but he got over it. Did a nice Morrocan lamb with a big salad and sweet potatoes sliced thinly and grilled on the bbq! Tasty.. with a nice reisling.

The sun is shining today and I am at work, boo hoo. I didnt win the lottery. sigh...

Comment

• awesome.

except for having to work while the sun is out. i know how that is. i'm finishing up the bimonthly taxes and invoices for this month. it's a lot of heavy lifting this first time. anyway. . . less sun for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suse View Post
                oh yeah, ps... went for a run this morning with the dogs... good girl!
                You ran!!

Originally posted by Suse View Post
                met up with Steve from the blog Nerdfitness last night. He is in NZ travelling around and it was really great to put a real face to the person who's blog I've been following for such a long time... and who, for the record, talked about this site in his blog and that is how I got here! Anyway, great guy, and it was lovely to be able to invite him over for dinner. The fireman was a bit dubious about me inviting random strangers that I know through the internet! but he got over it. Did a nice Morrocan lamb with a big salad and sweet potatoes sliced thinly and grilled on the bbq! Tasty.. with a nice reisling..
                +1 awesome!
                "Be careful what you pretend to be because you are what you pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut
                "I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." Douglas Adams
                "Moderation sucks." Suse
                "Every decision you make, from what you eat to what you do with your time tonight, turns you into who you are tomorrow and the day after that." Cmdr Chris Hadfield

Winencandy

Comment

• If you can run WNC, so can I oooh, feeling it in my legs today though I have to say!

Comment

• Originally posted by Suse View Post
                    oooh, feeling it in my legs today though I have to say!
                    Good for you

I didn't win the lottery either...so more work for the both of us. Hopefully you can still enjoy that sunshine after work
                    My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• yes, it is beautiful out there so I think it will be a cosmopolitan on the deck when I get home... after all it is valentines day here already and what better than a pink drink

Comment

• I like it!! Been ages since I had a cosmo. Happy Valentine's Day
                        My musings

The old stuff

Comment

• ok today is the day I try to aim for 100%. Given that yesterday was like 1% I think it is time I got myself sorted. I felt quite bloated yesterday... is that really a surprise to me or anybody?? After all, I had toast for breakfast, pasta for lunch and tacos for dinner. And cocktails... Ah well. Thankfully today is another day...

I have had bacon and eggs for breakfast and have some extra bacon for a snack later. I intend to get myself a big ass salad for lunch and tonight am likely to have a stirfry for dinner. So thats my plan, all I have to do now is stick to it.

Had a dreadful nights sleep last night as well - just too hot, its amazing I dont wake up looking like a completely twisted wreck cause I toss and turn so much during the night. I practically have to make the bed from complete scratch it is such a mess.

Comment

• Good luck with your 100% day!

You can do it!!!!!!!!!!
                            "Moderation sucks." Suse

Winencandy

Comment

• wow, a 1% day is rough. it gives me a tummy ache thinking about it!

good luck on your 100% day, and i hope your tummy feels better, too!

Comment

• I'm doing mostly well, but I confess I had a little bit of pasta with my salad... I'd bought the pasta yesterday and ate half and couldnt bear to be so wasteful as to just chuck it, but I did toss out most of the pasta bits and had the sauce with the mushroom and chicken and bacon with my lovely salad.

I'm now eating a frooze ball.... according to the label, dairy free, caffeine free, no added sugar, gluten free, no preservatives and all natural... ingredients are dates, raw cashew nuts, carob and coconut. So thats my little after lunch hit.

oops, someone made brownies. they make goooooood brownies, so I'm having just a tiny slice 1inch by 1inch with a cup of tea. To be polite, you understand

Comment

Working...
                                X