What is on Frenchie79's plate?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is what I ate Saturday:

B: latte and new banana bread Paleo Banana Bread - Healthy Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe - Elana's Pantry I used coconut oil instead of the vegan stuff. The bread tastes good and the texture is way much better than the other banana bread I made earlier this week.

L: The last (small) portion of big ass soup, an orange, a small big ass salad and a protein ball
    S: A 10 ounces portion of prime rib au jus with half a portion of AWESOME fries!

So I guess I can call it "cheat" night. I "cheated" 3 times since Dec 28th. I used to be every Friday at supper time but now I do it way less often and I feel better. The 80/20 does not work for me.

Right now I am cooking for the week. It is a new habit I acquired in the last few weeks and I enjoy spending the day cooking. So far I made a new salad dressing, marinated chicken that I will cook tomorrow and French onion soup, recipe here :Soupe l'oignon classique - Recettes - la di Stasio. Sorry the link is in French. French onion soup calls for a French recipe. LOL

Tonight's supper will be buffalo wings, a favorite for our family of 3. Spicy Buffalo Chicken | Mark's Daily Apple

Have a good Sunday everyone!
    5'7'' 127 lbs, primal since August 2011

My journal:
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread78819.html

Comment

Almost 10 days since I posted anything... Well, guess what guys and gals... I have realized that I eat the same things over and over and I find myself boring!

I am happy of eating the same type of food. Salads, soups, meat, veggies, 1 or 2 fruits a day, the occasional nut or protein balls and paleo banana bread... Still minimum dairy: lactose free milk in my coffee and that's it.

I have not weighed myself since I went to the doctor in February. Bad news: I am going to for surgery shortly, maybe within 6 weeks... I am super stressed out about it. Too much is happening at once there days. But I am glad I am still eating well and not resorting to fast food or already prepared meals. It has become a habit now and I don't see food as a reward anymore.
      5'7'' 127 lbs, primal since August 2011

My journal:
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread78819.html

Comment

Working...
      X