No announcement yet.

Fat girl on a farm.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Hannah! I was just thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you and your lovely farm were doing. So wonderful to hear about your successes. Wish I was closer for the cheese!

Comment

• I am so glad that I have found a farmer who will sell me fresh milk, it's the best. So you are providing a wonderful service for your customers and I wish you success with your cheesemaking. I would love to learn but fear wasting too much precious milk. Anyway, good luck.
      Annie Ups the Ante
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread117711.html

Comment

• The one VERY amazing thing about all this is the never ending supply of milk... until mid october when I have to dry her up in preparation to have her calf. But UNTIL THEN! Cheesemaking at out house always! Another good thing is, I have two very obliging dogs and a slew of chickens that gladly consume my failed cheese and whey.

I have settled into this bootleg way of life quite nicely. We do have plans to grow the business and get licensed someday, so if ya'll ever see "gladmorning" cheese brand, you'll know it me! That is a huge fluffy dream, though.
        The process is simple: Free your mind, and your ass will follow.

Comment

• Glad to hear things are going so well on all fronts
          Depression Lies

Comment

• How are things?

Comment

• Hey, where did you go?

Comment

Working...
              X