Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back doc

Comment

TRYIN! Ok, hamstring is MUCH better. That first week to ten days after injury was incredibly uncomfortable. Hit the gym today, no lower body lifintg but did get some time on the row machine and and my upper body strong lifts stuff so doing what I can. I MIGHT try to go for a run tomorrow but we will see, I am probably going to get a medical waiver for the run portion of my PT test. I'm not in pain so much anymore so it may be feasible. Diet and eating has been going good. I'm down to about 189 now so thats good. Eating pretty clean, typically eggs for breakfast, salad and meat for lunch and some kind of vegetable and meat for dinner. I also started making egg white smoothies instead of using supplement style protein when I do have smoothies also. I'll start documenting more specifcs soon, I am school again so that is taking up a lot of computer/free time!

Comment

Running not happening at least till the end of the week. I tried to lightly jog across the street this morning to avoid getting hit by a car and THAT was a mistake, still in pain. I did get some on a row machine the other day and I can still do my upper body "strong lifts" stuff so I am going to have to make do with that for awhile. Diet was good today. Wife is sick so we went and got some pho but ordered without noodles. Had I realized that my local pho shop would replace the noodles with slices of brisket I would have started doing that MUCH sooner! Awesome, cheap and realtively healthy dinne out! Back to homework now.

Comment

Working...
        X