No announcement yet.

Improving my specs...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1lb ground beef, 1 fiji apple skinned minced and browned in butter, 1 baked russet potato skinned and mashed, handful of parsely leaves minced, 1 handful of scallions minced, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of white cheddar cheese. 1/8cup meatballs, browned in skillet and finished in oven at 300degrees. delicious, will eat again.
    Last edited by specsAreGrok; 02-28-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Have I mentioned we like meatballs around here? got the wife to actually try/enjoy ground chicken for the first time last night.
      1lb ground pastured chicken, 1 Fiji apple minced, 1 bundle of kale (steamed and minced), 1 small bulb of garlic sautéed in olive oil, 1/4cup parmesan, some spices = meatballs. was nice with a plate of broccoli raab baked with olive oil and garlic salt and white pepper.

Comment

Hit another new low today, only 6lbs left to hit my initial goal. yay!

And I gotta give it to my man Rand Paul yesterday, standing and talking for 13hours. Great moment in the senate, maybe I should send him a note to see about converting his desk to a standing desk.

Comment

I've been holding onto a package of slankers primal ground beef for awhile, waiting for an opportunity to make a dinner for myself since I know the little woman would throw a fit if I tried to feed her this without having tested to make sure it isn't "gross" first. My opportunity finally arrived, got a chili in the slow cooker today for dinner tonight.

The description:
          Primal Ground Beef: Ground beef mixed with organ meats. Beef trim, beef liver trimmed, beef heart trimmed, beef spleen trimmed, beef kidneys. Pretty ugly stuff for Cavemen.
          hope its good.

Comment

Originally posted by specsAreGrok View Post
            hope its good.
            well hell if that wasn't superb; my toddler took to it like he had himself a tapeworm.

1lb "primal ground beef", 2 cans diced tomatoes, 6 stalks of celery cut into "moons", 2 cups of carrots shredded and chopped, 1 yellow onion + 1 bulb garlic + 1 green bellpepper all minced and sautéed in bacon grease, some mild spices, 2tbsp raw cacao powder, 1 tbsp. molasses. gonna have to have the woman try it when she gets home.

Comment

Had chicken breast "breaded" in crushed pork rinds and fried in bacon grease for dinner, yum. Woke up to another low. The carb curve just works, "effortless weightloss" indeed.

Comment

Working...
              X