Overcoming BED and EDNOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was prreeeetttyyy hungover today. I ate:
    1 hard boiled egg, 2 dishes sauteed kale, a dozen chicken wings, a bunch of cheese sticks, 4 single-serve packs of cashews, a handful of wasabi peas, some yogurt, cream cheese. whew.

Packing some lunches for the week. Working on a side project. Being super lazy. I did go for a nice walk outside today.

This will be a good week! I can feel it.....
    Last edited by TinaJefferson; 08-11-2013, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• 7:30am- 2 hard boiled eggs
      12:45pm- 4.5oz roast pork ribs, sauteed kale with mushrooms
      5:30pm- 2 hard boiled eggs
      7:30pm- chipotle carnitas salad, bag of romaine
      9:47pm- small dish of leftover kale and roasted zucc/eggplant

No more Chipotle. I swear. I do love it though. I'm honestly not sick of it. I made some good food to have through the week, and should be able to not buy food at work. Hooray! I'm sick of those chicken salads.

It's weird how fast I can get bloated and sick. I felt huge all day today, but I know that I'll feel good again by Wednesday, especially if I meet my workout goals.

Also, no gum for 12 days. Big deal for me.
      Last edited by TinaJefferson; 08-12-2013, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• 7:30am- 1 serving chipotle guac with pepper strips. Delish.
        11:00am- some chopped hard boiled egg from the salad bar
        12:45pm- 5.75 oz meatloaf, roasted zucchini/eggplant
        6:15pm- 1 serving chipotle guac with pepper strips, about 3 oz meatloaf, ANOTHER serving of chipotle guac with pepper strips, about 3/4 cup greek yogurt
        Around 8:00pm, I'll have green beans roasted in coconut oil.
        9:00pm-2 hard boiled eggs, small head of cauliflower, roasted in coconut oil

I let myself eat more today. Also, FAT is delicious. I am really craving booze, but I'm not going to leave the house. So I will not be able to buy anything. Simple as that.
        Last edited by TinaJefferson; 08-13-2013, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• 7:30am- 3 eggs scrambled in 1/2 T butter
          12:45pm- 5.5 oz of delicious meatloaf and sauteed kale/mushrooms
          5:30pm-2 hard boiled eggs
          7:15pm- 2 small tomatoes from the garden, sliced and salted
          7:45pm- about 4.5 oz pork ribs with sauteed kale/mushrooms, some jalapenos and mustard
          8:30pm- a bag of haricots verts

All in all, not too bad today. I was craving booze and could have eaten way more, but didn't. With the exception of the late green beans as a snack, today was ideal, or pretty close to it.

Comment

• My computer died, and I've been offline for a while now. Whew. But Im back, and I'm going to try and track like I know I should.

Comment

• 12:45pm- small romaine salad with chicken
              6:00pm- 8 oz of grilled salmon
              7:30pm-2 small dishes of spaghetti squash
              Last edited by TinaJefferson; 08-26-2013, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• 7:30am- small greek yogurt, 4 cherry tomatoes, 1 hard boiled egg
                1:00pm- 4 oz roast pork, spaghetti squash, roasted eggplant
                5:30pm- piece of salmon, grilled chicken strips, some pepperoni
                6:00pm- a bunch of spaghetti squash, some eggplant, a bit of pork
                7:00pm-1 serving cottage cheese with cherry tomatoes
                8:00pm- 4 colored peppers, sliced and dipped in mustard

Dairy, I know. But really high quality stuff.
                And I really wanted to go buy booze, but I didn't. I'd justified it to myself. And then I just didn't go buy any. Hooray!

I just re-read my entire journal. Holy shit. All this running around and strife and anguish and shame and I'm in the same spot. Fuck.
                Last edited by TinaJefferson; 08-27-2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• 183 lbs
                  6'1"
                  29-year-old female

7am-2 hb eggs
                  12:45pm- chicken thighs with roasted fennel, mushrooms, and tomatoes.
                  8pm- 4-5 cups of leek, celery, and cabbage soup

Comment

• 7:00am- 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 cup of cooked cabbage
                    12:45pm- 4.25 oz chicken thighs, roasted fennel, mushrooms, and tomatoes
                    7:30pm- 3 cups of cooked cabbage, celery, leek soup (mostly veggie chunks, not a ton of broth)

Comment

• 7:00am- 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 sliced tomato
                      12:45pm- roasted chicken thighs, roasted broccoli, some stewed cabbage
                      5:30pm-2 hard boiled eggs
                      7:15pm- 2 pieces cheese (about 100 calories)
                      8:00pm- 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 yellow pepper with mustard, bag of haricots verts
                      8:51pm- 7oz pork ribs, 1/2 yellow pepper

Comment

• 7:30am- 1 hard boiled egg, 2 servings cheese, 1/2 red pepper
                        12:45pm- roasted chicken thighs with fennel, tomato, and mushrooms
                        5:00pm- 2 servings cheese, 7 oz pork ribs, 1 bag haricots verts, 1 110-calorie pack of tuna

I binged late last night. I started with primal foods, then broke and went out for easily 'purge-able' sweet foods.
                        Last edited by TinaJefferson; 09-07-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Because of my binge late last night, today I'm focusing on tea, bone broth, black coffee, and long walks.

12:00pm- 1 can albacore tuna
                          about 5 hard boiled eggs, about a lb of ground beef, 2 small heads of cauliflower, roasted with butter.

Well, the tea didn't do the trick today. I am just so unhappy, and can barely make myself leave the house or get out of bed. I hate this so much.
                          Last edited by TinaJefferson; 09-07-2013, 05:14 PM. Reason: food

Comment

• Hey Tina, I'm sorry that you binged yesterday There's not much new advice I can give. I can see you're still trying to do low carb. You're still not prepared to try changing your diet to see if this helps?
                            "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• 10:30am- 4 servings cheese
                              11:30am- 2 servings greek yogurt
                              12:30pm- 1/2 red pepper, 1/2 yellow pepper with mustard
                              Last edited by TinaJefferson; 09-08-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

new year.

Comment

Working...
                                X