5:15- red cabbage salad dressed in sesame oil vinaigrette
    8- 1 bottle red wine, diet coke, 3 packs sugar-free jello cubes

heading out, I think.

Comment

10am- ginger kombucha
      7pm- sugar free jello cubes, 2 packs button mushrooms, 1 pack tuna

water, seltzer

Comment

It's really good to see you posting again.

Comment

1am- some pieces of grilled chicken, chopped egg
          12:45- roasted chicken, kale with bacon and onion
          5pm- 2 large pieces salmon, 4 whole roast chicken wings, 1 chicken thigh
          7:30- 3 eggs scrambled in ghee

I'm going to a party. I will be drinking. But the fact that I'm doing it with other people, and not alone in my apartment, is quite a feat.

Comment

Rock bottom, I think. I got a DUI.

Comment

oh Tina, what a bitch. its little comfort I know, but when you hit rock bottom the only place left is up.
              When I'd had enough of the grain and starched based 'diabetic eating for health' diet (eating for health, my ass!) my weight was 242.5 lbs. On starting primal- 18th April 2013 weight : 238.1.
              27th July 2013. weight after 100 days 136.9 weight lost 101.2lb ; that's 105.6lbs since I stopped the 'diabetic eating for health'
              new journal http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...ml#post1264082

Comment

12:45- romaine salad with chicken
                6pm- leftover brussels sprouts, roast chicken, 1 bag romaine salad, 1 bag broccoli slaw
                9:50- 3 HB eggs, 3 pork chop

I went for a long walk tonight. I'm going crazy without being able to go to the gym. Arraignment is tomorrow. I'll get a date set for pre-trial stuff, and plea bargain, and hopefully I can get a timeline for all this to get resolved.
                Last edited by TinaJefferson; 06-24-2013, 07:38 PM. Reason: added binge details

Comment

10am- 4 eggs, scrambled, 4 sausage patties, 4 pieces bacon, some mozzarella cheese
                  6pm- 3 hb eggs, 1 bag roasted carrots, 2 tomatoes, 1 log goat cheese, 1 head roasted broccoli.
                  9pm- bottle of pinot noir

I just want to eat and eat today. My birthday is tomorrow. Ugh.
                  Last edited by TinaJefferson; 06-25-2013, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Hey Tina,

Not sure if you want comments or feedback on the journal but...

You mentioned your appetite was big yesterday. How is it normally? Do you get cravings?
                    "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Happy birthday, Tina! Or if not happy, I hope that it was bearable. At least birthdays only come once a year. Unless, of course, you are one of those people who also celebrates "half-birthdays," in which case... don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Crush View Post
                        Happy birthday, Tina! Or if not happy, I hope that it was bearable. At least birthdays only come once a year. Unless, of course, you are one of those people who also celebrates "half-birthdays," in which case... don't do that.
                        Thank you! It was a good day in that I went around with a smile on my face and tried to project gooood vibes while at work. I had some treats later, got drunk and then got laid, but honestly, it was better than I expected. So that's good.

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                          Hey Tina,

Not sure if you want comments or feedback on the journal but...

You mentioned your appetite was big yesterday. How is it normally? Do you get cravings?

I have cravings, but it's usually about volume. I want to feel very, very full. Which isn't a good habit to foster. I need to shrink my stomach.

Comment

11am- 2 hard boiled eggs
                            12:45- large romaine salad with grilled chicken, broccoli salad, banana peppers
                            6:30- grilled pork chop, cabbage salad, 3 eggs scrambled with pesto

I overate last night, but didn't make myself fast today. I have vowed to not purge this year. I got my eating disorder when I was 28, and I'm going to beat it at 29.

Comment

Originally posted by TinaJefferson View Post
                              I have cravings, but it's usually about volume. I want to feel very, very full. Which isn't a good habit to foster. I need to shrink my stomach.
                              Tina, I used to get that feeling of wanting to be full, but now I don't think that's the case. It's kind of complicated, but I think you're eating quite low carb and restricting the macro nutrient is causing all kind of weird reactions in your body. I first developed my ED when I went vegetarian. It got the worst it's ever been when I went low carb.

Is there a health reason you're eating so low carb, or is it because you believe it will help you lose weight?
                              "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                                Tina, I used to get that feeling of wanting to be full, but now I don't think that's the case. It's kind of complicated, but I think you're eating quite low carb and restricting the macro nutrient is causing all kind of weird reactions in your body. I first developed my ED when I went vegetarian. It got the worst it's ever been when I went low carb.

Is there a health reason you're eating so low carb, or is it because you believe it will help you lose weight?
                                Weight loss, all the way. I was successful on Atkins in high school, and lost weight later on South Beach. I did VLC paleo in fall 2012 and got super thin. I'm much more lax with it now, not just because of the binging. I'll have tomatoes, carrots, fruit; I never would have touched those foods previously. I am going to focus on correcting my behavior, not weight loss. I should stabilize and feel better if I do just that.

Comment

Working...
                                X