Quelsen Mark II

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quelsen Mark II

Wherein our intrepid hero decides that he is a new person with new problems to overcome.

Where do i go from 330?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

OK so the point of this journal is to get my mind right. I am basically in uncharted territory. I have never in my adult life been this small...

think about that for a moment.

I do not think that my metabolic bullshit is healed, i do think it is different. So i think I need to act as if this is day one.

the last time i saw 335 I was 19. So i can pretty much say my hormones are different.
    the last time i saw 335 i could not sprint, do pushups, or 1/4 of a pull up. I could not cross my legs to any degree or sit seiza at all. Squats were a concept with no basis in reality.

I am a different entity.

so i need a new point of view

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Environment.Home: white light usage for emergencies only. Red LED illuminate the bedroom and living areas with infrared heat lamps in the kitchen for cooking. Dinner is by candle light. Television is watched after work during dinner (prep and eating). Thermostat set to 68F

Circadian.Rhythm: Melatonin taken at dark-30 ( currently 20:30 my time) I take an amount i have determined to get me to sleep in 30-45 minutes. Waking currently at 05:30 which is an hour earlier than normal due to a disruption in the normal schedule.
      Breakfast is soonest, consumed before 07:00 daily.Dinner is between 17:30 and 19:00. Lunch??? what is this Lunch of which you speak. Sleep is assisted by infrared led lights in the 850nm range along with a grounding mat on the bed.

Supplements.Intake: the pharmacy is pretty much a thing of the past however i still take certain things.
      Pregnenolone, Vitamin D, DHEA, Megnesium, Potassium, Vitamin C, Milk Thistle,

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

You are back with a vengeance!
        Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Quelson - you are an inspiration !!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

You are truly awesome, Quelsen. You've lost almost as much as my current weight: I'm at 173. That is an inspiring accomplishment.

Sounds like you are at a point where you want to set new goals and figure out how to reach them. If so, the first question is where you want to get to. Next, are you at a plateau or are you making progress and want to accelerate it? I'm not among the most knowledgeable people on here, but happy to make any suggestions that seem like they might be helpful.
            Live your life and love your life. It's the only one you get.

Comment

*cue cheezy 80's awesomeness*

We don't need another hero... because we still have you Quelsen.
              Keep rockin it!
              “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
              ~Friedrich Nietzsche
              And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

Comment

You are truly an inspiration! You've lost a Me and a Half!
                My Primal Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread53052.html

“"Freedom from fear" could be said to sum up the whole philosophy of human rights. - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Captains Log
                  Stardate 08035.1152

Up at 6:15. got a late start since there was no school today.

Breakfast ( god i love my oven ) was 3 pound chuck-ish cut ( going to have ot chat with my cattleman, his butcher has made some crazy cuts this time). 285 for 3 hours... yeah the oven started at 3:15 this morning. imagine waking to that smell.

turned it into stew with onions, mushrooms, sundried tomato, bone broth ( the last of the old batch ) and HWC. a bowl of that was breakfast

had a small container of Fage + homemade vanilla + meyer lemon Juice+ Stevia + blueberries and dried raspberries + GI ProStart = awesomeness

Coffee + cream + stevia = standard coffee

A swig of organic salmon oil
                  off to work.
                  Last edited by quelsen; 02-01-2013, 11:24 AM. Reason: add information

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Local Grocery had lobster tail for 6$ a pound. Made Bisque, The girls tongue swole. DSMA to the rescue. Stupid mercury laden Lobster tail

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Glad you are seeing yourself as changed! I can't wait to read all of your findings, although you are so scientific, I won't follow.

I know this journey for the last 1.5 for me has included redefining and going back to the drawing board again and again.

Here is to the next change of being!
                      My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread70684.html

Comment

uhm, why are my bones all of the sudden shifting like crazy. Yesterday i lay down on the couch to read a book and my back went out... I thought i was going to be crippled for life... this is not the firs time...

surely my decrease in gelatin intake is not the cause?????

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

No idea man, but that is scary sh*t. Backs are weird things though. We've had two guys at work injure their's this week and they were doing nothing out of the ordinary. Increase the gelatin again?

Comment

has going Primal changed anyone else outlook on the social structure we live in?

has anyone else opted out of so much stuff that they have a rebuilt identity?

Predator not Prey

CW 315 | SW 506

Comment

Originally posted by quelsen View Post
                              has going Primal changed anyone else outlook on the social structure we live in?

has anyone else opted out of so much stuff that they have a rebuilt identity?
                              I had strong libertarian/independent/survivalist leanings long before I learned about primal.... it has strengthend those leanings though.

Comment

Working...
                              X